It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

continued from above

the twisted figure looks up at her and she really gets a good look at his face. His eyes are the color of darkness and little red pinpircks of light flash evilly from within as he grins at her, his teeth yellow and filed to gleaming points. He laughs cruelly, his head tilting back and he snorts before bending over at the knees for a belly laugh. Abruptly he stops laughing and throws his staff to the side and charges at nightstar. With as far as he threw it to the side before it whirled in the air and with as fast as he was running torwards her he hoped she wouldnt see it loop around to the side to come hurtling torward her from behind!. He ran four legged at her, his muscles knotted and ropy, his hands and feet ending in wicked claws.
edit on 8-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Continued from above

With narrowed eyes Gaelim, Lord of the nature spirits steps forth and snatches the whirling staff from the air. Stepping forward toward the evil beast, he tosses a sword at him, its sharpened blade gleaming in the sunlight. "If one is to stand for the powers of darkness, he will not fight using trickery. Trickery is for cowards." He disappears into a blue mist with the creature's staff, leaving the opponents to their battle.

Night hold her sword high, feet planted firmly on the ground. With a will of fire and rage she waits. The evil being filled with anger charges forth like a storm unleashed. A clanging of metal, one sword against another ensues. They change their positions and move with great caution and skill, a dance of darkness and light. No one will know who will be the victor and who will be the fallen. They only know that the strong willed opponents with every ounce of their being will fight mercilessly to the end.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The beast man comes to a halt as the being steps forth and tosses a sword which is caught reflexively. He sneers up He shudders when the man disappears with his staff, it was his main connection with the power of darkness, for it did amplify his abilities greatly. He could just call one of his apprentices staves to him, seeing as they were melded to him, but for the time being he would engage in swordplay. As the elven maiden wrote, they dance, weaving webs of steel.

He sneered at the lord of the nature spirits trying to impose order upon the darkness, it was the very nature of darkness that it was chaos. It was only the hearts of light that forced order uoon the darkness like the universe imposed order upon the nothingness. So it was that as they fought, nightstars foot passed through a shadow and it solidified around her foot imbalancing her if not makine her fall, and in the short space his foot flashed torwards her knee and his blade swept down.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

With a sudden loss of balance and the dreaded beast's kick to the knee, Night fell onto the hardened earth. His blade slashing across her arm as she rolled to the side. Crimson blood spilled freely to the ground. The wound though not deep, burned like a searing flame. She was too enraged to allow it to remain on her mind. Focus, breathe deep she thought. Quickly she rose to her feet to engage him once again. Spinning and moving with a whirlwind of fancy movements, evasive at first. The warrior Elf finally ran toward him full force trying to plunge her sword into his dark heart. A crackling of lightening filled a stormy sky. The thunder, so loud it was as though the sky would fall and the earth would open up and swallow them alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Another Shed?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was wondering if some of our more recent shedlings knew that we had a Real Life Gathering for the UK shed dwellers a while back? (3 years ago!)

HERE is a LINK to The Shed GATHERING thread!

BigG

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello my beautiful people. Hope to be leaving soon for my day out with my friend. I'll be back later to haunt everyone. For now, you get a break.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
JacyGirl is feeling down about a few things and is taking the time off from the Shed until she feels up to it. Let's all send happy thoughts her way.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
JacyGirl is feeling down about a few things and is taking the time off from the Shed until she feels up to it. Let's all send happy thoughts her way.

Happy thoughts and so much love to our beautiful Jacy! Been thinking about her and worried.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Best wishes Jacy!

And gooood morning shedlands!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.....now reopened.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

15c.) You will not Post any material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of TAN or any third party. You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.

edit on Fri Jun 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
If you have questions about any post removals, please contact staff or file a complaint.
The removed posts and their content will not be discussed in this thread.

Thanks

edit on Fri Jun 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The thread has been reopened. Have fun, BUT...

Make sure you read DTOM's post above mine please.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please read the entire content above and act accordingly

It has been a very long lonely night for me. I hope someone can come and keep me company for a bit.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello stranger, I'm reporting to duty.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well, the Shepherditos are in bed. Shepherd himself may or may not have a distilled liquid nearby. And a video game where I get to blow stuff up.

Ah, summer Friday nights...YAY

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello Gentlemen! So great to see you guys tonight! I was soooo lonely!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Phew, that was a bit scary. So glad to be back!
Just checking in...Danielle is coming to help this weekend.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join