It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

OK. What happened to the chicken you cooked?

Once cooked, you place the chicken pasta sauce mixture on a few lasagne sheets, and when the sheets soften a bit, roll roll roll. Place the chicken pasta sauced rolls into a baking dish.

It's rolled up in the lasagne sheets with the sauce!!

(Sorry, puppy)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*waves to Elfie*
Bechamel is a white sauce. Melt some butter in a saucepan, mix in some flour until it's a pastey consistency, slowly add in milk while whisking, until it reaches a saucey state! Season with salt, a dash of nutmeg is supposed to be in there, but I don't use it (blasphemy probably). Some people mix in some cheese as well, but I just have it without cheese... PLENTY of cheese grated on top when baked and it contrasts nicely with the thick buttery milky bechamel.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Take slow deep breaths and rest in the garden behind the shed. The pixies will get you a drink and we will hold hands and talk. You can say anything in here Gail, you are safe here and have us with you.

Thaank you you

how could i forget slow deep breaths

gonna try

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Gail is it this?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

and yeah, pixie drinks!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Sounds like an alfredo sauce. Cool!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes but not the one i know. omg thank you ok its andrea bocelli and l posini

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

and yeah, pixie drinks!

Can't do without those! LOL

Was that the vid you were looking to share? The one I posted above?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yes but not the one i know. omg thank you ok its andrea bocelli and l posini

Oh cool

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Andrea Bocelli, Laura Pausini - Dare To Live (HD) ft. Laura Pausini

this is the one

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Left a question for you at the bottom of the last page, abiut your name and why you chose it. Didn't kniwnif you'd see it since we're in the new page

The best thing about the pyxie drinks is they don't help you forget your problems they help you see through.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Andrea Bocelli, Laura Pausini - Dare To Live (HD) ft. Laura Pausini

this is the one

This one?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

yes!

ok more to say in a moment

its not metal but hope you watch and enjoy

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It was a lovely song Gail. I did listen.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
guys, i hope you dont leave,
im gonna ealk till ths gaoes awy

walk till this goes away!
edit on 6-6-2017 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm here Honey. I am not going anywhere. I sent you a PM by the way.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A song for tonight. Listening to different things.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ugh my phone needs to charge but your in my thoughts gail

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Has it really been four days since I last posted in here? Sheesh, I need to try and keep up with you guys and gals. Tried to stay busy over the weekend and got out to enjoy the weather and get some photos and video done. I kept mostly busy up until Sunday and Monday when the rain set in for the overnight and daytime. Managed to get several photos taken over Friday, Saturday, and early Sunday morning and afternoon.

Started Friday off on a slow pace for a about two or three hours give or take a few minutes. Heading for a crew change at Hinton, West Virginia for the run towards Clifton Forge and Richmond, Virginia. CSX 3328 rolls east with sixty five or so cars loaded down with either corn or wheat bound for the Carolinas.

Continuing its trek towards Russell, Kentucky and a crew change for a run up the Northern Subdivision to Columbus, Ohio. CSX 8095 leads a westbound grain empty as it picks up the throttle coming out of a speed restriction. Seems like grain traffic is still up as well even though it has been several weeks since the Spring harvest came to an end. Guess those grain silos out in Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan have a lot left in reserve.

Had this come through towards the tail end of a manifest this past Friday as well. Not everyday that we get over sized refrigerators on wheel come through here.

After staying around the house and moving furniture, oh joy, on Saturday........

Went out Sunday morning to get a few photos done and taken care of before the rain set in. Got word the day before that a mixed freight was coming west out of Richmond, Virginia with one kick ass of a lash up. CSXT locomotive 8547, an Electro-Motive SD50, leads westbound mixer Q303-03 west through town heading for a stop and pick up at South Charleston, West Virginia. Pay no attention to that big, silver thingy on the flatcar behind the power. You guys didn't see that.

Caught a couple more after the manifest had went on by and down the track. Here we see CSX 979 leading a load of black diamonds towards the coal port at Newport News, Virginia. Coal traffic, like grain, seems to be on the upswing as of late here. Guess it may be where some power plants are getting a head start on their winter stockpiles and where most of the coal here gets exported overseas.

The last two from Sunday taken just minutes apart from each other. Heading back to the yard at South Charleston after working the Kanawha river railroad interchange at Alloy, West Virginia. CSX 2635, another standard cab product from Electro-Motive being a GP38-2, leads westbound local H872 back through town with a decent string of cars in tow.

Our last train from Sunday was yet another empty grain train heading back to the corn fields.

Got some videos from Friday and Sunday that I need to work on so I can upload them. Guess I could get to work on one of them and let it render while I'm asleep like I usually do.

Anyways............ I'm off to bed you crazy, lovely people.

edit on 6-6-2017 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Oh night star!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So, panic attack defeated!!

But I am still not feeling myself.

edit on 6-6-2017 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join