It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Kaelci I want to commend you for being an excellent mother. And to say that the person that gave you a weird look should have extended kindness to you rather than judging you, because for then it's just 2.50 but every penny counts.

There's a reason I dont usually make plans including budgets it's because I am a procrastinator. I just want to say also that managing such a tight budget with your anxiety is a heroic feat.

I keep saying also lol. Two more things: I know usually people are like that, the too long didn't read crowd, but here at the shed people care. And, bass is going to make it safely, and you have my pen on that.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Tell you what, the day that Bass is flying over to be with you, step away from the bushes and come and be in here! If you don't, I'll go drag your butt in here, or maybe just send PM's if that makes you feel better. OK? Deal? I mean it! Much love and a big warm hug!

Yus.
I'm trying to be in here more often! And I definitely will be here during that entire... 15 hours or so... it'll take for him to get here.

Also, yay! My containers arrived! (Planning on doing a lot of bulk-cooking so I can be lazy some afternoons. Hoping my oven will be fixed soon so I can freeze a lottttt of lasagne and zucchini bakes. And chicken cannelloni!!)

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

a reply to: LucidWarrior
Normally $2.50 wouldn't phase me, but until September I need to be cheap. Also another reason I acquired a bunch of freezable containers. It's a lot cheaper grocery-wise making all these meals and snacks in advance! But yeah.. that weird look, it haunted me for days.

Thank you for your commendations!

And for your pen.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

What's cannolini?

Please take care of that pen it's the only one of its kind. I'm gonna need it back once bass gets to you, but until then use it wisely. you might just find something special with it i kniw i have
the pens name is flow, but it says muse on it. black ink but it shines blue, the pen itself is aqua but with a silver tip, pusher, and clip

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Mmmmmmmm!! Chicken cannelloni!

It's chicken cooked in a fine tomato pasta sauce. I like adding mushrooms, a touch of bacon is also nice! Onion and garlic, naturally! (Onion and garlic are my staples)

Once cooked, you place the chicken pasta sauce mixture on a few lasagne sheets, and when the sheets soften a bit, roll roll roll. Place the chicken pasta sauced rolls into a baking dish. Cover with bechamel sauce. Coat that with grated cheeses. I like using a sharp cheddar and some parmesan. Bake!!

Wait around 40 minutes or so. (I am a horrible person who doesn't really time my cooking)
Take out of the oven and let rest for 20 minutes or so.

DEVOUR!

(my recipe is probably heavily bastardised from whatever the original is/was)

edit on 5 6 2017 by kaelci because: baking dish* not tray.... nothing to see here. move along.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yum! I'm a big food guy myself, really considering becoming a chef. Usually I'm not Too big on garlic, I like it don't get me wrong. But id have to say the tastiest meal ive ever had was last Thanksgiving, I was homeless and chilling with some friends at the park we hung out at. This lady comes by with her two kids, and hands us several bags of food and wishes us a happy Thanksgiving. It was sausage and spinach soup and it was very garlicky and savory. Usually not my choices when it comes to food haha

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

OK. What happened to the chicken you cooked?

Does it get thrown out as a waste product. Just asking because my doggy would probably like to chew on it.

Actually, he would wolf it down!

P

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Is he mixed? He's a German obviously. Man I knew this one German once, a massive pervert..

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

He is an Alaskan Malamute.

Give him a bitch to smell and he can go off the deep end.

P

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh see, the one I knew didn't care if it was a bitch or a dude

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I knew what cannelloni was, but the hell is bechamel sauce?????????
You English speaking foreigners might as well be speaking Chinese. LOL

I enjoy mushrooms in pasta and other things too.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Yum! I'm a big food guy myself, really considering becoming a chef. Usually I'm not Too big on garlic, I like it don't get me wrong. But id have to say the tastiest meal ive ever had was last Thanksgiving, I was homeless and chilling with some friends at the park we hung out at. This lady comes by with her two kids, and hands us several bags of food and wishes us a happy Thanksgiving. It was sausage and spinach soup and it was very garlicky and savory. Usually not my choices when it comes to food haha

Homeless. That made me so sad.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hi.....

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

He is an Alaskan Malamute.

Give him a bitch to smell and he can go off the deep end.

P

Actually he appears to be a mix of Alaskan malamute and a German shepard to me. Nice looking dog though.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer
hi.....

Hello sweet and beautiful Bug! I always feel like calling you Love Bug.
How are you Hun? So lovely to see you on so late. Well, it's late for me, I don't know about you.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
been having panic attacks and feels like one might be starting,

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
its ok recognizing what it is i know it wont last long

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Take slow deep breaths and rest in the garden behind the shed. The pixies will get you a drink and we will hold hands and talk. You can say anything in here Gail, you are safe here and have us with you.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Going to listen to my sig song and wthought id post it but cant think of how to do it

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

What's it called Gail? I can go embed it for you. Someone else can explain how it's done. I do it differently, because for some reason the youtube thingy in here where you leave the address from the vid, doesn't work for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah me too. I wasn't forced into it though.

Hey bug can you tell me why you chose that name? It's something I'm asking everybody and maybe it'll help get your mind out of that bad stuff.
edit on 6-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join