It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Lucid, hello little warrior! I hope you are enjoying your beautiful day.

Bluejay, you can use the pixie dust or just grab a dragon if you wish to fly.

Shep, having fun with the Shepherditos today?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

Oh I love that!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sure.
Episodes 78-79, Siere is attending the Feast of Commencement dinner at the Palace by invitation of Princess Anna. She has a conversation with Prince Taarvaes, and asks him about some of Gaalen's scars and the rumors about how he got them. Prince Taarvaes is kind, but demonstrates to her that rumors are many times inaccurate and unkind.

In Episodes 80-83, Taarvaes relates the true account of how Gaalen got the rochfendre scars, and gives Siere a glimpse of how much Kaena actually cares for Gaalen. These 4 episodes are a flashback.

In Episode 84, Gaalen's mother - Isara - shows up unexpected and unannounced at the Feast of Commencement.

Episode 85-86 are a new scene - it's another memory/flashback. This time it's Gaalen remembering when he first arrived at the Bastion as an 11-year-old boy. He is beaten up daily and teased because he is small, timid, and weak. Bryn Robaer - who is big for his age, so no one messes with him - gives him encouragement, hinting that he knows how Gaalen got the whipping scars on his back, and thinks that if Gaalen endured that, he's much tougher than he looks.

Episode 87, just posted today, is a third flashback. This time it's Siere, reminiscing about her mother. In this case, the memory is of the moment she realized she was in love with one of her many suitors, a young man named Eibal. He has unexpectedly come to call and she wants to tell him she is in love with him.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have a question for everyone. There's a lot in a name; how did you guys choose your posting names and what do they mean to you?

The name LucidWarrior just popped into my head as I was staring at the account name box when I was signing up. I often feel like I'm lost in my own head and cant even hold onto my own convictions most times, and as a writer and a self styled philosopher on top of holding deep convictions for the depressing state of the world at large, clarity means everything to me, and I fight for understanding of a better way forward to reconciliation and unity for self and other

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not sure I'm completely comfortable with all of the cats in here.....

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Don't worry little bird I will protect you.

Morning star, you know I am!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

While this pic may be mistaken for a predatory act, the cat is
in fact taken the stricken animal back home where it will be
laid on a pillow (on the bed) to rest.

Btw... it's not dead- it's pining for the fjords.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Thanks so much Hun for doing this for me! Now maybe I will be able to catch up. Really appreciate that!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Or maybe the bluejay has the cat exactly where he want it: confident and assured of his own victory, ie the pride before a fall

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
I have a question for everyone. There's a lot in a name; how did you guys choose your posting names and what do they mean to you?

The name LucidWarrior just popped into my head as I was staring at the account name box when I was signing up. I often feel like I'm lost in my own head and cant even hold onto my own convictions most times, and as a writer and a self styled philosopher on top of holding deep convictions for the depressing state of the world at large, clarity means everything to me, and I fight for understanding of a better way forward to reconciliation and unity for self and other

That was quite interesting Lucid. My choosing is rather dull compared to yours but here it is...I once belonged to a writer's site where I had a dragon character called Night Star. I don't know why I loved the name so much, perhaps because it reminded me of my majestic dragon, fantasy worlds and...stars. I have always loved the night and stars.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Or maybe the bluejay has the cat exactly where he want it: confident and assured of his own victory, ie the pride before a fall

For those not familiar with the skit.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Mine is just a portmanteau of my real name. Boring!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhh! Poor birdie! I guess we do the same though, even though most of us don't hunt for our own food, it is hunted for us.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Mine's pretty simple, Lucid. I live on the prairie, as mentioned earlier, and I teach youth at a Bible study, so I am in a way a shepherd.

a reply to: Night Star

No problem, dear Night Star.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Is portmanteau the word of the day?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Naw... it's a real word...
Went looking for a silly word for word of the day, but was
stopped dead by this meme:

lol

edit to add: I must have a terrible sense of humor (still laughing)
edit on 5-6-2017 by shlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhh! Poor birdie! I guess we do the same though, even though most of us don't hunt for our own food, it is hunted for us.

It's ok Night Star. Now that I know that its just being cared for and taken to rest (Thanks Shlaw), I have no fear of cats and just love them! Brings the nearest cat a donut, adds a little pixie dust......

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shlaw

Naw... it's a real word...
Went looking for a silly word for word of the day, but was
stopped dead by this meme:

lol

edit to add: I must have a terrible sense of humor (still laughing)

edit to add: guess I should've found one without that stupid facebook address
(it doesn't look too promising...sorry)

AH PHOOHIE... I MEANT TO EDIT NOT QUOTE!!!!
edit on 5-6-2017 by shlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Kaelci came from a character I named in an online game 7 or 8 years ago. Though after all these years it's become a bit more than that; I've come to really like the "Kael" bit of it and now use it as a family surname of one of my main characters in the story that I'm writing. This particular character has been with me since I was ten years old, so twenty years now, and she's special to me. She deserves the amazing "Kael" as surname!

Annddd, that's the story of Kaelci!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's ok Night Star. Now that I know that its just being cared for and taken to rest (Thanks Shlaw), I have no fear of cats and just love them! Brings the nearest cat a donut, adds a little pixie dust......

You are very welcome. Time for a joke: What do you call a bird
in a blender? Shredded tweet! hardeehar...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join