It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sorry I missed you Driver and Shep. Goes into the fridge to get a piece of cheesecake and sees there isn't any left. DRIVER!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sorry I missed you Driver and Shep. Goes into the fridge to get a piece of cheesecake and sees there isn't any left. DRIVER!!!!!!

Sorry πŸ˜”... I had a piece too . Driver didn't want to share any with me , but I snuck a piece while his back was turned.
Did you make it ? It was delish !😁

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hmmm, we'll have to have a little noisy party to wake him up when he's trying to sleep. You in? LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hmmm, we'll have to have a little noisy party to wake him up when he's trying to sleep. You in? LOL

Yep ... might even have a drink or two πŸ˜‰... I'll start the tunes..

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
* pours second drink *😜

Time for a slow one...( you can tell I had an older brother and sister by the music I still love from the 60's) < was ten when this song came out ... but it's a beauty with a lovely message in its own way .

Your turn for the tunes night ...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

OH I love Nights in white satin! I will have to listen to your other song later, multi tasking
right now. Keep the tunes coming though. I'll have a drink or two with you though. To hell with cheesecake, we have something better, music and booze. LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Driver, Driver .... come out wherever you are 😏

Just ain't a party without you 😎... ( sleeping off the cheesecake gourge , no doubt πŸ˜‚)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
NIght, I'm off to bed. I'll explain tomorrow why I'm sharing this song.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm still partying ... by myself ... and it's great ! No one to diss me for my viewpoints 😜
Ok ...that is not entirely true ... Dr. Nobody is on the line ... and .. well.. heres a song for himπŸ˜‰

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
*hiccup* ... ok.. I have to confess I don't drink much these days(maybe a beer a month )... so these virtual drinks are getting me tipsy quickly 😏... on with the music ... hmmm .. what to playπŸ€”

I love this song so much ..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just found a doughnut in the bushes ... but it's mouldy πŸ˜•... must have been there for awhile.
I guess I'll just drop it off in the garbage and Driver can dispose of it with the trash. He does do a good job ... when he isn't stealing cheesecake 😏

Here's a tune for Driver ( I don't think he likes me, but I still like him .. hope that doesn't upset him)
Just kidding Driver πŸ˜‰

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ok Night ... I'm off to lala land. Hopefully my posts helped in the page turning of the shed...πŸ˜‰...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
LOL Sheye! I'm so sorry Hun, I'm still multi tasking and want to party.

Carry on!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ok.. one more for you Night as well as the shed.

This is short but beautiful ..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

LOVE that video Sheye!! VERY clever.
THANK YOU! for sharing that one.

G

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Oh look, the cheesecake turned chocolatey in they night. I wonder how that happened....

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Wasn't me... I was too busy making Chocolate & Raisin Pancakes for my boys breakfasts!!!
Now to sit back and watch the FRENZY unfold!

Mwahahaaaaaaaaa!

Happy Saturday!

G

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You think I don't like you? Whaaat? What have I done/said/not done/not said to offend you??? In the name of all hedgehogs in the bushes I offer you my thanks, donuts are bad for them.

Now, want some chocolate fudge brownie cheesecake? It's not mouldy!

Gordi in the kitchen? Your wife allows you to prepare food in her kitchen? I'm impressed!

ETA: The Pink Panther theme is one of the coolest things ever played. They had the cartoons on the BBC back when. The music made it work better. Slapstick.
edit on 30/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

WIS!!! Your latest avatar is just, hauntingly beautiful. I love it.
For you wise WIS of the Shed.

Yes, I'm aware it's your signature but wanted to share for those who may not click...

I think you and I have discussed in the past how this song and lyrics resonates with us both.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Today I "inherited" a very small fridge. (A guy left it behind, just needs cleaning) I can buy simple things again now, like milk and cheese and meat, yay! Tomorrow I'm going to attempt roast beef for the first time in my life. And tonight is steak night after much postponing.and my 1st attempt at country style roast tatties. Arrrr! I might even attempt to make a pepper/cream sauce.

/me rips his shirt off and wanders off back into the forest beating his chest and making manly grunting noises...
edit on 30/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 30/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo2

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196 >>

join