It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I too must echo the sentiments of WalkInSilence. Customs, long flights in pressurised cabins full of people farting for at least 24 hours is not my idea of fun until they invent The Stasis Chamber (time passes instantly for the occupant), do something about the heat, the sharks, the snakes, the spiders, all the other creepy-crawlies and flying parasites (I bet they have killer mosquitoes there!) I doubt you will see me there. I won't even mention the lack of access to decent, regular, normal coffee-flavoured coffee with no nasty hipster ingredients such as syrups, cinnamon or other unspeakable nasties.

It was a nice dream though...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Anyhow, as you got 42 million i will have to start paying more attention to your writings around the board, must be good quality stuff i would assume.

Now that is funny, star to you. It is mostly a glitch in the old system. You can have some if you want?
Here is one to start with

Pay no attention to me I am just a whacky old schiester.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

OH no not my sentiment at all.
I miss traveling, but holograms and dreams are all I can afford know.
Hugs to all.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I guess I forgot the /sarc. I'd love to go there too but it does seem (to me at least) as if Australia has a disproportionate amount of things that can kill you compared to certain other parts of the globe. I guess I just like my own four walls and a certain feeling of relative safety that non-poisonous beasties are roaming around. OK...so I'm scared!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's a misconception. We have lots of creatures, but other countries do too.
It's like people flying here and being disappointed that they've actually landed in a proper city, and kangaroos don't greet them on the runway.

We don't have rattlesnakes, copperheads, grizzly bears, mountain lions, or sasquatches
maybe yowies and bunyips though. And as we love to tell the tourists, you gotta watch out for the dropbears! And don't follow the min min lights, you'll never come back.

The most "dangerous" creature I've seen here is a redback spider. Apparently my region is flooded with brown snakes; never seen one. I've lived here there and everywhere, on farmland, in little towns, and in the city... nothing. (I'm probably just lucky, but, there are those of us who go our whole lives without seeing our own dangerous creatures.)

And then... Mr Bass. He almost got eaten by a mountain lion a few months ago.

That won't happen here
edit on 28 9 2017 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Imma be honest. Your post has now made me even less confident. A plague of red-back spiders you say?

And I saw that youtube film of a kangaroo trying to kill a dog. I won't even mention ferocious koala bears...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The most "dangerous" creature I've seen here is a redback spider.

Good to see you and Dave back in here posting my Lovely! Love your new avatar by the way!

Looks like we will be moving to Shed 17 pretty soon. Get ready!
edit on 28-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hell Everyone! Sorry I missed some of you last night and earlier today! Hope everyone is well!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
The most "dangerous" creature I've seen here is a redback spider.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only scaredy-cat here and that someone's on my side too!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

OMG, spiders scare the crap out of me! LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. I'm tired as usual but this time it's due to getting up early to see my shrink. Some of my meds are being changed over the next two weeks, not that there is actually a real problem with them. It's just that my dad thinks there is a problem and as such I'm not allowed to drive any of his cars.

ATS member Ghostsinthefog is going through some hard times as part of his heart no longer works. He could use any support that you can offer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9 28 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: Because editing is one's life duty to accomplish.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks Hun for sharing that link with us! A very important thread and one that I hope everyone will post in.

Love you all!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
WAKE UP SHED!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The results for the latest short story contest have now been announced... and it's been another pretty successful result for the shed-dwellers/visitors.

LINKY

cheers,
G

PS - [[[[[[[[[[Jacy]]]]]]]]]]]

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
WAKE UP SHED!

I AM AWAKE

(i think...)

Some beers, some shots of hmm how can i explain... well booze but the type of the booze... "Jaloviina" in Finnish which roughly turns into "Noble booze" it contains 1/3 of cognag and 2/3 of clear see through booze... 40%

Anxiousness and depression levels are as low as they can be considering my default psychiatric conditions. Nothing to whine about that is. I don't need these beers or shots to make the (mental) pain go away but this time i drink it anyway, and listen to some music, and i am also here if someone wants to discuss about anything! (within terms and conditions of ATS yeah!)

Handshake to everyone! this time not a hug, not a smile, not love, just a firm handshake from southern Finland
edit on 29-9-2017 by Finspiracy because: Typo... of course a typo... sometimes they haunt me in my dreams...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Good Day All and

As Night said we are soon off to a new Shed so I thought I would provide a means of travel for the those who wish to embark on yet another adventure.

Bon Voyage Every One

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
As Night said we are soon off to a new Shed so I thought I would provide a means of travel for the those who wish to embark on yet another adventure.

Cool! Enchanting picture! you guys can set the sails and embark onboard to the ship. I will be the wind, providing power to move.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good Day my Lovelies! I'm not even dressed yet. I shall be away all day and out with my friend. I will return this evening sometime.

Congratulations to our wonderful writers!

Fin, I'll shake your hand and wish you a good day.

Wis always loved that pic! Since the pages have been moving so slowly, people won't have to go into panic mode about if I will be home on time. We still have pages to go yet. LOL

Wishing everyone a great day!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OK gang, she's gone. I "found" this cheesecake in the fridge. so kind of Night Star to share it with us all...shhhh!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What up, Sheddigans? Any folks around atm?

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196 >>

join