It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I plan on spending much more time in here. Journaling my experiences in australia and even writing a few short stories. I have a wacky writing style but well see how it goes.

You always cheer me up to night star😊

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I am so looking forward to your tales Dave and your company back here in the Shed, your forever home.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night StarI know I'm such a drama Queen. LOL Sorry, but with anxiety things are magnified.

No way. Being a drama queen means you would make a scene out of nothing. You have some real serious things to go through and deal with. I wish you all the power to do that.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

So sweet. Thank you Fin! I can't sleep and it is 1:21 AM here. Gah!

How are things in Fin's world?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Love and hugs to Sheddites and lurkers.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Good Morning from Bonnie Scotland,

Huge [[[[[[[[Hugs]]]]]]]] for Jacy and for 'Raine, (may your cares melt away like the winter snows in Springtime) and a hearty "Welcome Home" for Dave!

(psssst Dave.... EVERYONE from the Shed has been packing stuff for our trip to Aus... when you get to B's door, we're all gonna jump out and say...

"S H E D P R I S E ! ! ! !")

BigG

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Is this place still here?!

Haven't been in for a while.

Hope you all are doing well

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Is this place still here?

Hi
I am quite confident that this place is still here. I hope you are doing well too.

I just ate too much. Way too much. I think i will rest for a while, then get up for coffee, but now there is not even room in the belly for that.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks Gordi! I'm still thinking of Jacy too! I laughed about the Shedprise for Dave! LOL

FauxMulder, Hello, yes we are still alive and will be moving to Shed 17 a few pages from now. We always leave pixie dust and donut trails and there are always the portals you can find to travel there or simply click the link that will be left there. Great to see you again!

Hello Fin!

This is way too early for me to be up!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Thanks Gordi! I'm still thinking of Jacy too! I laughed about the Shedprise for Dave! LOL

will be moving to Shed 17 a few pages from now.

Oh, I'll be there for the move. That's when all the crazies come out of the woods to play!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

LOL! Awesome!
How have you been?

edit on 27-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hello all!

Pheew, i think i will have to slow down a bit. Been walking a lot lately, i always walk a lot but now extra lot. And i have been social. And too much into news headlines (pffft...) so my head is too full of useless distraction. This evening is for me. 7:10 pm as i write this, and around 8 pm i will go to sauna. I have plenty of food, coffee and tobacco, but i think coffee is for the morning. If i drink it right now before sauna, i am too caffeinated in the sauna and the after-sauna mild euphoria would be ruined.

So the bottom line is i am a bit tired physically and mentally, but this is far from serious. It is always the same, after meeting many different people and hanging out with them, i need time to be alone. And after being alone for a while, it is good for me to see someone.

So, how are you others doing? All good i hope!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

All has been great as of late. I hope you can say the same.

I've seen Jacy has been posting a little bit again. I was hoping to see her enter the writing contest. Actually there are a few members that didn't enter this time that usually do.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It would be awesome if you guys did surprise me in australia. Either way id really enjoy hanging out with ya gordi if i ever get the chance to visit Scotland.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello once again!

I have liked this Finnish band called Apulanta for maybe 20 years or so. They started as punk rock, but later not so much punk anymore. They mostly sing in Finnish and that is the stuff i listen, but no point sharing Finnish so here is "Bring me down"

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It would be awesome if you guys did surprise me in australia. Either way id really enjoy hanging out with ya gordi if i ever get the chance to visit Scotland.

YAY!
An International shed gathering would be just awesome!
Make It So!
G

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Huuuuuge hug for you and our lovely miss Kaelci! A faery tale romance come true! Can't wait for December when you will both be together and sharing pics with us and writing more in here. Yay! So very happy!!!!!!! You made my day!

*hugs back at you! and for all Shedizens*

So, I hear there's a party an international shed party at my place, eh?
Will have to whip out my Barrel o' Booze.

*sighs* It's desperately hot here at the moment. If this is what Spring is gonna be like, not looking forward to Summer. Tomorrow is grocery day - planning on stocking up my box freezer with quite a few kilos of ice cream. *very solemn nod*

I've just been lost (consumed) in my own little world lately. I've re-written about 40,000 words over the past couple of months, and am now wandering into fresh territory in my story. A lot has changed since I first wrote it and I'm rather pleased with its evolution so far!
I'm planning the three books, but the more I write, the more I wonder if each of those books could be elongated into a trilogy each. As it is, I'm skimping on bits and pieces, but it makes for a more interesting fast-paced read. My first book is too lovey dovey so the fast pace almost feels necessary so the uninterested people can get back to the action quicker. Mr Bass has been reading it as I've been finishing each chapter and he says it's at a good pace, but, he's also biased so we'll see!

Miss Elfie- I hope your scans go well
Or did go well! I'm at a loss with timezones.

Miss Jacy - If you're able to read this - I offer you super squishee e-hugs. I'm so sorry that you're going through so much. It feels entirely inadequate just writing *hugs*, but that's all I can do. But they're big, and they're squishee, and you can have as many of them as you like! I'm thinking of you. <3

edit on 27 9 2017 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
YAY!
An International shed gathering would be just awesome!
Make It So!
G

I hope no one minds if I come by hologram? It is so much more convenient, no luggage, no travel time, Australia is far away, at least when you aren't there. And customs suck. "Is that metal in your bra Mam

edit on 27-9-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

edit on 27-9-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi.

I just noticed that you have over 42 million stars for your posts. Whaaat...?! I mean the star system @ ATS is not a key element for me, key element here are the writers. But it is nice to sometimes receive a star or give one if i find someones post informing, interesting, amusing or such.

Anyhow, as you got 42 million i will have to start paying more attention to your writings around the board, must be good quality stuff i would assume.

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join