It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Jacy, you are never alone, you never have been. We have always been here and always will be. You are loved, always have been and always will be. You have our friendship and loyalty. All the thing that you need most are right here in front of you. Step through the tears and see. I know you can, I know you do...just realize how much you mean to us.

When you are away, a part of the Shed's heart is away. When you are away, our thoughts, our love are still with you, though unseen, they are never hidden. Though an ocean of your life's problems weigh you down and tear you apart and it seems all hope is lost...it isn't. We will help to return your wings so that you may fly. We will sooth your aching soul with light and make you shine again. Never underestimate the power of the Sheddites, your special and magical family who are real friends with genuine concern and love.

Take my hand and sit a while with me in the garden. The leaves are turning now into hues of red, orange and yellow and the air is cool and crisp. No one from your real world who hurts you and drags you down stealing your self esteem can exist here.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Bhahahaha!

We can all use a good laugh and this is it!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That was entertaining to watch 😂. Thanks for posting.

I don't know Jacy at all , but she is in my thoughts and prayers . I hope things can turn around for her , and that she feels less lonely😕.

God bless you Jacy , and may you feel deep in your heart how much you are loved and appreciated .

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That was a very beautiful message from you to Jacy. Just wow...

It is almost 7 AM here, and i have drank my usual two mugs of black coffee. I think both of my brain cells are awake enough now to actually compose a post.

With coffee, some water and pipe tobacco. Not the most nutrient filled breakfast, 9 mornings out of 10 i am somehow unable to eat.

Some K's choice again. (i don't advocate smoking tobacco for numerous reasons like budget issues, health hazards, and smelling like an asthray)

edit on 23-9-2017 by Finspiracy because: of course there was a typo. brain cells still sleeping.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye! Great to see you tonight! Glad you enjoyed the video!

Thank you for always being so thoughtful and kind even to those you don't know. How are you Hun?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hiya Fin! Thank you for your kind words!

I smoke too, but roll my own and save a fortune. I know it's bad and I shouldn't, but I do. I liked the video, good tune. How are you?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hiya Fin! Thank you for your kind words!

I smoke too, but roll my own and save a fortune. I know it's bad and I shouldn't, but I do. I liked the video, good tune. How are you?

Thanks for asking, i am fairly OK. No big problems to solve or big achievements to celebrate. Actually, when Bill Hicks stated that "life is just a ride" well, i would prefer my ride slow and steady for a while. No long tunnels, no gut tickling spirals or fast falls now. I don't have my complete "magical trio" right now, but will get them later today. (Magical trio is an expression i use to describe food+coffee+tobacco because i need them daily. If water, home, electrics and fast internet is a given...)

I also roll my own or nowadays more of a pipe smoker, at least when at home. Saves a fortune here too, a pack of 20 cigarettes factory-made is like 6.50 euros. With about the same amount of money, or euro or two euros on top of that i can buy 30 gram pouch of rolling tobacco, 50 papers and 100 filters. And roll 50-60 cigarettes. But there were times i only had the tobacco, no papers or filters. So i started using my pipe as an emergency nicotine providing device. And started to prefer it over cigarettes. But while i am not at home, i roll my own. A dude looking like me, smoking a pipe in a bus stop may gather some unwanted attention from the police. I don't have anything against the police, except of course the rotten ones but there are rotten ones in every profession on earth. I just wish not to interact with them.

But we need the police. I think it is a sad reflection of our civilization in general that we need police and we need jails. Tells it's own story about the behavior of some individuals of our species...

Editing: What is this? in the previous message i originally wrote "an" when it should have been "and" and now i wrote "and" when it should have been "an"

edit on 23-9-2017 by Finspiracy because: typo

E2: Oh my... unexplained grammar goofs and typos to fix all the time... i think i will rest for a while, or even sleep ->
edit on 23-9-2017 by Finspiracy because: strangeness

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye! Great to see you tonight! Glad you enjoyed the video!

Thank you for always being so thoughtful and kind even to those you don't know. How are you Hun?

I'm doing well 😁... thanks for asking ... that is considering the back pain and other health issues I deal with .. bleh😕
Just hanging out .. playing a little poker on WSOP 😏... flitting around between ATS, twitter world , and various news sites.
How bout you ?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Actually, when Bill Hicks stated that "life is just a ride" well, I would prefer my ride slow and steady for a while. No long tunnels, no gut tickling spirals or fast falls now.

I hear you on that! Through the years, if there is one thing I have learned, it's that life can be like a roller coaster or stormy sea and you'd better hang on for dear life. I have also seen the great powers of love, compassion and understanding, the beauty and wonder of earth, its' flora and fauna, the complexity and fascination of the human mind and spirit. It can take your breath away. We seek balance, but can't always find it and that's ok. We are never alone.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sheye

I'm doing well 😁... thanks for asking ... that is considering the back pain and other health issues I deal with .. bleh😕
Just hanging out .. playing a little poker on WSOP 😏... flitting around between ATS, twitter world , and various news sites.
How bout you ?

I'm listening to music on youtube and flitting between here and facebook.
Wow, you have back problems too? So many of us in here do. I am so discouraged because my pain from spinal stenosis, arthritis, and the nerve damage in my legs are getting worse. I could easily ask for stronger meds, but am trying so hard to wait. The stronger the med, the more side affects and all. So yeah, it's no wonder why I lack sleep.

Are you on anything for your pain?
edit on 24-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Night wanders the halls restlessly with insomnia, heads for her room and cranks some music with a smirk. "Wake up Shed!

Pesky sprinkles pixie dust around the whole Shed and giggles mischievously

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

edit on 24-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Driver awoke slowly but surely. As his ears started to wake up and the necessary brain circuits were activated, he could hear the blood-curdling screams of a woman in pain or extreme distress. Grabbing his dressing-gown he ran down the corridor towards the large hall. Quickly looking round for the woman requiring assistance he noticed that the hall was empty, the fire had burned down to a soft mixture of grey ash interspersed with the odd glowing ember.

Still he could hear the screams. Then he noticed the direction of the sound. It was the stereo. Moving closer to discover the source of this ungodly cacophony he could see a play list. It was Evanescence. "Well, that explains the screaming!" he thought. He turned it all off and sauntered back to his bedroom muttering about being woken up so early on a Sunday.

Climbing back into bed, he turned his thoughts to more peaceful things. A small fire, crackling gently in the forest, food being prepared and eaten. Within 5 minutes the screaming was nothing more than a distant and somewhat less painful memory. He poked the fire gently in his dream and saw that all was well again.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Are you on anything for your pain?

Having both shoulders pretty much destroyed, yes. I can't say what because of T&Cs but I use it when I'm not working. It also helps with my insomnia.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ahh ! The Golden Milk !

Turmeric and Black Pepper ... wait ! What !??

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A story for Jacygirl.

Driver was again awakened from his slumber. The rumbling sound emanating from the floor shook his whole room. Instinctively he donned his protective clothing and headed for the dragons' cave.

He entered the huge cave. It was only just large enough to contain the combined mass and weight of the 3 sisters. They were laying on the floor, all heads close to each other in a triangle formation. Driver was confused so kept his distance as he observed the 3 sisters. The sound he could hear upstairs was the beating of their tails in unison on the hard stone floor. He'd never seen them so agitated before.

Edging slowly closer, he felt their eyes upon him, almost laser like. "Crikey!" he thought. The dragons were almost chameleon like in their appearance. Their scales were flashing colours in unison in some rhythm to some unheard music it seemed. Many of the colours had no name. Firestone was alternating between a fiery red and white, Hellfire was alternating between sunburst orange and a sun-like yellow colour and Brimstone, the darkest of the dragons was exhibiting an undescribable display of blues, purples, and black. They were obviously unhappy.

"What's up guys? Why all the noise? You hungry again?" he asked gently. The dragons moved none and kept banging their tails on the ground with the force that only a dragon can bring to bear. Their thrashing was starting to leave marks in the hard stone.

Driver started to think back. "Why are they so agitated...?" he asked himself. If they kept on like this, the cave would need to be rebuilt.

Driver uttered a single word as way of a test. "Jacygirl?" The thrashing tails stopped thrashing instantly and started wagging. "You guys want to see Jacygirl?" The wagging of the tails became faster and friendlier.

"I'm sure she'll come and say hi soon but Jacygirl ain't feeling so good. Give her time, okay?" As if by one, the sisters all stood up, turned and flew through the cave opening looking for a meal. After eating they were generally calmer.

Driver headed slowly back out of the cave. "Toilets and dragons. What an unholy combination!" he thought to himself as he tried avoiding all the skulls and fur of their previous dinners. It was too late to go back to bed so stoked the fire back up, added wood and hoped that Gordi wouldn't come home angry after the blistering defeat of his football team. Just in case, he threw a sacrificial haggis on the newly stoked fire by way of commiseration in the hope of calming him.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Good story Driver.
Jacy will appreciate this.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow.
I can't find the right words to express how grateful I am for all the kind words of love and support. I am feeling alone right now (because basically I am)...so you all mean more to me than you know.

My common-law husband of 10 years walked out on me last Saturday.
I have nobody, no where to go and a tiny disability that I can't live on.
And right now I'm too sick to even begin looking for government help and moving, etc.
I reached out to one of my daughters and was told that they don't have time for this crap. (Nobody knows what I've been dealing with because I kept so much secret.)

I don't think I can do a 'gofundme' type thing because I need to get onto what ever gov't programs of assistance are available...because this will be my future support for the rest of my life.

My own health issues escalated and as I became 'dependent'...I also turned into a meek/pathetic 'codependent' person. I put everyone else ahead of myself and now I'm paying for it.

After a long time of horrific toothache I went to Emergency yesterday and was put on antibiotics. Had a really painful and feverish night, and now there is a large lump on my gum above the infected/abscessed tooth/teeth.
I may have to go back to the hospital and be admitted for IV antibiotics.

I am literally terrified...shocked and broken...and alone.

I can't afford to stay in this apartment and don't know how much longer I will have internet and home phone.

There is a lot that I have left out of my story, just wanted to let you all know what exactly "it" is that I'm dealing with.

I also want you all to know that every single kind word or message (or even story) is appreciated SO much...because it's the only support I'm getting.
I love you all.
jacy

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

You seem to be having a very bad time. Your common-law husband is a scumbag. Please, no really. My ex did the same thing. Walked away with all her stuff. It may feel bad now but it is for the better. People can be such assholes, male and female alike. I have a place for you to sleep but it is several thousand miles away from your location. (I'll be sleeping on the floor because I only have a single bed)

I think I can dare to speak of all of us here, we'd rather hear tales of woe than no tales at all. I have no money and few possibilities but if there is anything I can do to help... The bed cost 1800 dollars and you will sleep like a log while I toss and turn on the unyielding concrete floor.

Healing thoughts!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I tend to think in music. Please do not be a Stranger in your own thread no matter how bad things are.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join