It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just running in here quickly to leave this message. I woke up very late, am in a lot of physical pain and have things to do, but I will be back in here when I can.

Jacy, I couldn't be happier seeing that you have returned to us! I know how overwhelming things are for you right now, but like Chirp said, you are never alone. You have always been in our thoughts and in our hearts. You know you can count on us to always be here.

Much love to everyone!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

The US healthcare system is a broken system all about who gets the most money from the little guys like me. My current hospital bill for my last stay this month is over $30,000. How much of that my so-called insurance will pay is not known to me.

As I may have mentioned, my only solution is to move to a nearby county with a better health plan but I have no way to do that without income.

Perhaps the Shed should start its own country with laws that we can live with.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Laws are easy, it's the politicians that are the PITA!
edit on 22/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi Sheddites!

I apologize for my absence. Some stuff has happened in Shepherdland and I've found myself with very little free time. I fear I will not be able to be on as much as in the past - at least for a little while.

Wanted to drop in and let you guys know that I missed you, and that (possibly prodded a bit by Chirp *waves*) I have posted a couple new episodes of Falling. As always you can use the link in my .sig or you can follow these links to the two knew posts:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - Deduction
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - Demonstration

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I too posted a story. I was trying out the comedy-horror genre.

The truth behind ATS

Just a bit of fun.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Usually Mark and I don't get help because we fall through the cracks. We are on limited incomes yet make a tiny bit too much to get help, however...there were two times we both had big bills and the Hospital had us fill out all kinds of info and they payed our bill or gave us a huge discount. Check out your Hospital and see what they can do.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Once again, I apologize that I haven't been reading your story Shep, but I got so far behind I would never catch up or know what's going on. I have been wanting to read the contest stories as well and I have just been so busy with so many things lately.

You have been missed and I do hope you can poke your head in and say hi now and then and let us know how you are doing.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Because I have a few free minutes, I got to read that. LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy!!!
I miss you in the shed so much.
You were the one who inspired us all to write. Look at how many sheddies have writer status now! (me included) I blame you!! LOL
RL sucks sometimes and I know you're in a horrible situation right now.
Take a deep breath and make a decision.
You need to take control.
Worst thing you can do is... Nothing.
If you need financial help, Go Get It.
If there's no state or "official" support available then take action yourself.
Set up a JustGiving or GoFundMe (or similar) and we'll help to get the word out.
You are OUR family, and we're not going to let you go through this alone.
Stay Strong.
ASK if you need anything.
ANYTHING!
You know how to reach us, now go do it. Do it NOW.
Gxxxxxxxxxxxcxxccc

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Perfect post and I agree whole heartedly!
Jacy, read my signature.

Now I must try to sleep.

Good night Gordi Good night Shed! Hugs for everyone even if you are hanging out in the bushes.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I am sending a positive thought to you. Hoping the autumn wind carries it from Finland to you. You are clearly in a position that you need to reach out. Ask for help and you will receive it more likely than holding it all in. It is not a sign of weakness and even if it is, it does not matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
BOOM!

I have just created a music video for all of you to enjoy

As an audio, use this superb song by Judas Priest:

And as video, use this small .gif: Criminal Mastermind gif

#blackcoffeematters

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is one of the lesser known Shed songs.

Have a good Saturday everyone!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Nice lungs! (And tone!) Reminds me of why I am a janitor....

ETA: Great song too, compliments in wrong order. It's Saturday.
edit on 23/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2: Now it's getting freaky. My story just made middle column on ATS. I'm not vain, I'm shy! I think it must be time for me to bake some potatoes again. Slowly and after par-boiling.The dragons love 'em!
edit on 23/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I found an organization that helped pay my hospital bills from when I had the heart attack. The most recent stay was at a different hospital. I'll have to ask my nurse next week if they can help with my current bill also.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Raising money with GoFundMe etc. may be a super idea for help for Jacy. I'll pass that along to her.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Greetings Sheddites and kurkers!

Fin, LOVED the Judas Priest song!

Tom, I would like to use a song of yours and one of Gordi's for the next Shed opening. Thank you for the one you just posted today by the way!

Driver, Yay for your story!

Blue, I had mentioned the Go Fund Me to Jacy when I first heard back from her recently. I just hope she decides to go for it. I hope you get help with your latest hospital stay, I don't see why you wouldn't. Good luck Hun!

We will keep giving our encouragement and support for Jacy going by giving her all the love and light we can possibly muster. We love you girl!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
From Jacy to everyone...

I can't tell you how much it means to me though, for you guys to offer to help me. Mostly I need love and friendship...I've been incredibly lonely and need to force myself to start talking/writing to you all again...to know that I'm not completely alone.

Keep up with the good words to her folks.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sir Blue of the Shed lands, I thank you for relaying this message from our darling girl!

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join