It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

G'day WIS, i see you adopted Gordi's pink ass !

I will bear it as(s) a shield of honor, cherish it as an asset for when I am in need of means to procure certain "favours"

Do you mean that I am upside down, yet right way up !?

Sounds like something form "The Little Prince" but yes, you are, in my poor opinion "right way up".

Gravity is a bugger !

Now you have me thinking, does gravity determine the orientation of the poles? Any way my first inspiration was from a movie line "Gravity sucks" but that is a whole different animal and not kosher. Perhaps a Dustin Hoffman movie?

Nice to see a smirk in your posts !

Thank you. My "smirkometer" is a fine indication of my level of in-sanity.
When ever I come in here to request a hug, I get them in bundles, and feel much better despite nothing has changed in RL.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

You can't beat seeing Gordi's Pink A$$ in a onesie.... no, hang on....

Poor you.
As...sss you must know, donkeys are the epitome of stealth endurance, dignified by their ability to serve and satisfy.
All ways compliant, ignoring their own needs, but never denying their integrity. Humpfr.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I just loved that song! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Some more Finnish metal then:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Awesome! Thank you Sweetie!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening Wis oh wise Woman of the Shed lands!

A Hug! Just because.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Should I be worried???
I'm sure I saw a red laser dot on my chest this morning!!!!

Donkeys rule btw!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Did that take on an orangish hew ?

( your pink onesie may have skewed the colour spectrum ... uour way )

Braveheart or Targetsesamepil !

I"d still have your back ( plutonically ) mate even if you were wearing your preferrd onesie !!

I mean that from the heart of my bottom mate !

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I think I detect a little Scots/Australian bromance here...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Bahahaha! Gordi gets all the crushes. I'm jealous. LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Shout out to Jacy...You are in my thoughts, my heart and prayers. There will be lots of fresh donuts when you return back to us.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
hello shedlians! miss you guys all a ton. hugs

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello!

"K's Choice is a Belgian rock band from Antwerp, formed in the mid-1990s."
"In the early 1990s, Sarah and Gert played in an amateur band, The Basement Plugs. This led to the discovery of Sarah, who was offered a chance by a label; mainly because of her smoky, enigmatic voice. "

Yep i tell ya shed friends! truly "smoky and enigmatic" i mean, this woman sounds like she has just drank a double shot of whiskey, smoked an unfiltered cigarette and started singing right after that, and i mean that in a GOOD way!

video:

And i would like to use this opportunity to thank ATS member Night Star, for earlier in the spring time helping me snap out of mandela effect freak-out of mine. You gave me rational approach, which i often lack. I mean yes, it was sex in the city, not sex and the city. The Sun used to be yellow, not white. And as a Finnish hockey freak, i know queen song "we are the champions" is different now. Strong emotional bonds. not faulty memory. Finland won world championship in ice hockey in 1995 and 2011, this is the ending celebration song.

In the bottom line is, the so called "mandela" changes are not like my mom is a completely different person all of the sudden, or my social security number has changed. or after 35 years of being right handed i wake up one morning left handed.... And if Mandela effect is real, there is not much i can do about it, so i am trying to continue my life the best i can. But you have helped me very much, Night Star. My Gratitude.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh yes and this music video i need to share with you. It means a lot to me. No matter how you look you can have serious issues but there has to be HOPE

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I LOVE K's Choice - "My Heart", Fin.
My dutch friend introduced me to them years ago.

Great band.

cheers,
G

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hugs to anyone who needs one as much as I do.
I'm losing the battle with my health insurance company as they are keeping me away from seeing the doctors I need to see with their nonsense of changing the rules or not telling me what the rules are.
I want to move out of this house to a county next to me that has much better insurance.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I wish you success with your insurance!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Lucid my little Warrior, you are missed so much when you are away. Please come home more often!

Fin, love the music you have been sharing! Thanks!

Sir Gordi, Hello out there!

Blue, that whole health insurance fiasco pisses me off. You need care right away, not after waiting and waiting and going through all this red tape crap! HUGS!

Driver, LOVE that pic!

Hugs for everyone!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Calling all members and lurkers. I have heard from our dear Jacy who could really use our love and support right now. Things haven't be so great for some time in her life. We have loved and missed her dearly. Please send her a PM with some love and hugs or if you have her e-mail, shoot her a nice message there.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Forgot to tell you that it was jacygirl who first alerted me to the Mandella affect. In snow white, I know it was always 'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all', NOT 'MAGIC mirror...'
I have not experienced all the affects and many I am unsure of, but that one and the Berenstein bears was a good one! But you know, we are special snowflakes and have faulty memories and want attention and all. Sheesh! I always admit I have a bad memory, but certain things I remember clearly. I have no idea why such mundane things would change. I have no special theories, everything would just be speculations. I'll shut up now.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join