It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hi Chooch!!!!!!!!! I took a looooong nap. I will be here forever now. Well, not forever, but a very long time yet. LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: Errollorre

Never heard this before ... very entertaining !

I may start developing crushes on trolls πŸ˜‚... they are too cute !

" It is good "

Oh I love the troll song! Many cool Shed songs between Tom and Gordi! We never know when we will get a treat.

Speaking of treat...when Halloween comes along, ask to see The Monster Shed vid. Bahahaha!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I really can't say much about not taking naps over the past week either. I took a few naps over this past week as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Pixies and Trolls?

Loving the bathroom door humor, but this one is a winner!

I can go off some people you know!!!

a reply to: Errollorre

Gotta LOVE The Troll's shed song!!! Thanks Tom!

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Shed close? How so? I cleaned the toilets (well, I put the ladies seat back down again and spilt a little bleach over the floor) and the bushes outside and even moved and painted the trees with UV paint to make it look all pretty and everything!

Hi Driver, unfortunately - due to the chatty nature of the shed threads... we take up too much space on the servers or something, so they only let us have 200 pages per shed! We're nearly at 190 pages now.... so.... It'll be time to build a new shed soon!

originally posted by: cody599

G'day mate
Just wanted to wish you the very best of birthdays with much mirth, love and laughter...... Beers to you

Cody

STREUTH! ANOTHER ONE???? hi Tone, thanks for reminding me to slag off "Down-Under Dave"!!

@Timely - Time to Blow the froth off a couple!

G

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
For those shed folks who do not yet know....
I am the bearer of troubling news.

Our World is in grave danger,
For The Mighty Vargon Empire have sent a delegation to our puny planet...

LINK to The Mighty Vargon Thread

Run, Hide, Take pictures of it on your Smartphone.... the end may be nigh!!

Goodbye,

G

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Ummm ... bit embarrassed ... my facebook birthday is not my actual birthday. lol.

Oh well it can be Timely's birthday !

Cheers mate ! Guess I'll have two now !!

Thanks for the warm wishes I'm about 7 or 8 then.

Can I still have a couple of coldies ?

hehehe !! 🍺🍺😎

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

What? It's a Birthday that isn't a Birthday? Oh hell, it's ok, we like an excuse to party. So come along now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Gimme, I had stopped taking naps, but every now and then ya just need one. Ya Know?

Waves at Gordi!

Yes I'm still up. OMG!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It is my "Claytons" birthday !

My other one was in April ... so I'll take it anyhow !
Thankyou Night !!

Lets party !!

πŸΊπŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸΉπŸ˜Ž

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Allow me to start the dance...

Shame to waste a party even though you LIED! LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I did not realise a bald faced lie to facebook could come back to bite me !

I like your boots ... ☺

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have no problem, when alone and unobserved, to shaking my booties. I'm 46 and don't look good naked any more (Thanks Gordi!) but I do love to shake it sometimes, under the right conditions. You know those traffic cops that do the moon-walk and all that jazz just to keep their day interesting? Well, I do the same thing with my janitorial activities when no-one's around. So far it only went wrong once and I'm still trying to reach that poop on the ceiling (I slipped with the toilet brush) but I don't think anyone noticed....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well, it could have been worse... did you see the story about the Tinder date girl from Bristol who, after enjoying a nice meal went back to the guys flat?
She used the toilet but couldn't get "it" to flush away, so... she decided to "retrieve" it and throw it out the toilet window?????
Seriously!

Problem?
The guys flat was in a block that had been modernised with external cladding AND secondary glazing!!
So.... the offending poo ended up trapped between two panes of glass!! (Where did she think it would go??????)

Girl, having already made some brilliant decisions that evening decides to "retrieve" it AGAIN!!!
BUT, she gets stuck! Jammed, head & shoulders down between the panels of glazing!
Fire Service had to come and get her out!!

There are loads of videos on youtubby - I won't share them here, just search for "Tinder Date Girl from Bristol gets stuck retrieving poo" or similar and you'll find them.

I suspect that he might not be dating her again.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL! I did indeed see that article but also read a similar thing about a young American lady. She decided to wrap it in toilet paper and PUT IN HER HANDBAG!

I mean I get it and all, first impressions, dropping a log but damn! Just press it down with the toilet brush...or your hand.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Driver walked into the dragon's cave and quietly sat down next to Brimstone with a small pan in his hands. The only source of illumination were a few ineffective and extremely distant torches. The cave was huge, yet barely enough to contain the combined volume and mass that the 3 dragons contained. They were sisters.

He rubbed one hand gently over the scales near one of her huge nostrils.

"Hey...you remember Night's wake up call? Here's what I promised you guys for the favour. Wake the rest, gently...! But first, catch!" He tossed a small piece of meat roughly in the direction of Brimstone only to see it disappear faster than his eyes could register. "Good...?" he asked, somewhat uncertain and modest all of a sudden. "Good!" rumbled Brimstone as smoke came out of her left nostril.

Brimstone woke Hellfire and Firestone and Driver bade them Good Evening and shared the fiery food from his pan with them. One bite at a time of course otherwise they get too much gas. Tonight was Chili night and it was hot. They were but halfway through their late-night treat when all of a sudden the cave door flew open. A woman stood in the doorway peering weirdly at all present and asked "What are you doing? Why all the noise?"

Driver looked at the woman, then all 3 dragons one by one, then himself. Brimstone hadn't moved but was grinning from ear to ear, Firestone was in a heap coughing in the corner uncontrollably and Hellfire was rolling around on the floor like a cat that had just discovered catnip.

"Uhh...nothing...?" replied Driver, no trace of conviction in his voice at all. He could feel the confidence draining away by the second. "I was just cleaning them. You know, like the bushes...? Remember?"

Driver knew latrine duty was coming up again...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi

I've been in a quite bad shape, but i am the only one to blame for it. Alcohol + ever-present depression and anxiety = not good. Alcohol is great for disinfecting wounds and cleaning up places, but not for self medication. I wonder if i will ever learn that. I slept all day and now writing this at 1:26 AM, hoping all the best to you shed people!

Here is a few wiki words about the Finnish metal band Sentenced

"Two years after the release of The Cold White Light, the band was seen in a slightly different light, the lyrics displaying some self-irony and even a rare positive edge. They released the single "No One There" which peaked The Finnish Charts at Number 1 following that with an extensive USA tour alongside Killswitch Engage, Dark Tranquillity and In Flames. The album peaked 45th place in the German album chart. The single "No One There" was on the 1st place as well in the Finnish single chart. The band went on a European Tour with Lacuna coil."

And of course the video:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Alcohol and depression do not mix. That much I do know, unfortunately. But it is cheap and available. And damaging. I speak from experience.

If memory serves, I believe the ancient Egyptians discovered alcohol and the process of making it but they never drank it. It was purely a cleaning fluid due to it being a solvent and a poison too.
edit on 19/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I'm sad to hear that you are in bad shape Fin. I have mild depression and anxiety and know it can be challenging. Please take care of yourself!

I just loved that song! Thank you for sharing it with us!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Loved this! LOL!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Timely Dave, Driver and Gordi...loved all the humor earlier!

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join