It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
I want to know what everyone is doing out in those bushes. Well...maybe not.

Sorry for not visiting more often Night. I've been busy with work and moving to a new house and just...stuff...y'know.
I mostly visit in the early mornings now and rarely comment. Lately, I prefer to just follow along (LOVING the stories!). I am sad that so many of our friends are hurting in some way and wish I had the remedy. You are all thought of often. All I can offer (as little as it is) are my digital (((hugs))) and positive thoughts sending them to anyone in need.

Now, I am in need of a cookie!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh and I will share this photo that my daughter took about 30 feet from us in our new back yard. We were just pulling in with the almost last load of furniture and boxes and stuff. The deer never moved and didn't appear concerned with our presence at all. We live nearly in the center of town. I hope he/she visits in the future!

Also, thought I'd share, my 15 year old Doxle had some sort of seizure/attack yesterday afternoon. He seemed to recover. It's happened before and the vet determined long ago that it is some sort of idiopathic epilepsy. Since he appeared to be okay within about 10 minutes ( the event didn't last that long) I decided to not go to the emergency vet and if he does well by tomorrow I'll get an appointment for him. The vet has not, in the past, wanted to go the medication route as the seizures are short in duration and rare-ish. I think I've shared a photo of him in the past but, here he is with his sista...the cat and his new brother which happens to be a puggle.

Allow me to present to you...Roscoe P Coltrane (emphasis on the Peeeee LOL)

Sorry the pics are so blurry, not sure what's up with that! My daughter's phone must be on the fritz!
(((hugs))) and love again!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
...Allow me to present to you...Roscoe P Coltrane (emphasis on the Peeeee LOL)

"Goooooo Get 'em Flaaaash!"

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Oh Chirp, I lit up when I saw you were here. Thank you so much for stopping in today, it means a lot to me!
Hope you are settled in your new place. Wow, it must have been so amazing to see the sweet deer in your yard! Loved the pics of your animals and that new pup is so adorable! Hugs dear friend with lots of love!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordi! I can't wait for Wis to see the posts about the pink stuff since she left last night. LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Rosco P Coltrane?
Great actor and a cute puppy lol

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I haven't been ass present as I wish to be in here but I read the posts and keep people in my prayers.

Pssssst. Hurry and edit before Gordi gets here!!!!!!

No worry valiant Night. I got this.
Any intelligent person versed in the complicated linguistic acrobatics of the English language will correctly recognize that "ass" is plural of "as" in this context.
Now that I have cleared up this little misunderstanding we all have a better appreciation of the concept of "The Emperors New Clothes"

I thoroughly enjoy making a fool of my self if it cheers people.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Ass present ?
Is that a gift or is it a roll call ?
(((WIS))) ... 😎

Well what do think, "Mister Sitting On Top of The World" if the world was up side down.
Please proceed to your designated stations and carry out the order.
Thanks for the hug

edit on 17-9-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Oh Chirp it warms my heart to see you.
I like to view the appearance of wild animals as a presence that speaks to us.
The calm deer in your yard represents among other things an opportunity to move into new adventures and express gentle love.
I am sorry about Doxie, it is so hard to watch our loved ones grow old and frail. We want them to live on forever.
I tend to lean toward the conviction that they teach us to cherish each moment, because life is so short.
HUGS to YOU.
IS the puppy picture a new puppy? Sorry I am confused.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

uhm.... just... no! LOL

No need to be embarrassed dear that is such a charming depiction. Did "we" have a "Freudian slip".
Well of course not, pardon me for being forward.
You were just applying your ever present vivid imagination. Carry on.
I will with pleasure wear this as a badge of gratitude towards your eternal devotion.

Disclaimer. Proper measures will be taken towards kilt clad perpetrator. HMPFR

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thank you all for your hugs.

Thank you for your laughs on my behalf, wise words and comfort.
Just thank you.

Every one of you, ever so distant, remain in my prayers.
edit on 17-9-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Camel Dung

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

LOL! Loved your posts Wis and glad to see you as always! You made me smile and laugh.
We had internet problems today and had to call our provider to get back online.

You can tell you're addicted to the computer when you can't get online and you sit there all wide eyed thinking...I'm gonna die. Then you sit there staring at the screen and wondering...now what do I do? So I rush into the living room and ask Mark if his computer was down too and it was. So I'm like, well call Verizon and I hand him the phone. First he tries to re-set the modem thingy and that didn't work, then he calls Verizon and they say they will call back in like an hour. I'm like, "An hour? I'm gonna die!"

About an hour later they call and within no time MAGIC! I'm back in business, online and I didn't die.

ETA OMG, you changed your avatar. Bahahaha! Wait till Gordi sees!
edit on 17-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to my Mom in heaven! Love and miss you so much!

edit on 18-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
No Night owls or early risers?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

G'day WIS, i see you adopted Gordi's pink ass !

Looks like a onesie to me ! lol.

Do you mean that I am upside down, yet right way up !?

Gravity is a bugger !

Nice to see a smirk in your posts !

Howdy Night and all and sundry who seek rest and recuperation in these fine lands ... hope you are smiling ! 😎

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You're welcome.

You can't beat seeing Gordi's Pink A$$ in a onesie.... no, hang on....

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

You're welcome.

You can't beat seeing Gordi's Pink A$$ in a onesie.... no, hang on....

Sounds like a challenge if ever a heard one. Now, where's that birch I was saving for times like these...?

ETA: I read too quick, I thought it said:

"You can't beat Gordi's ass in a onesie." I propose a blindfold to remove the seeing but nonetheless would suggest we still get to beat your pink a$$ with a stick while blindfolded. Pin the tail on the donkey style!

A girl friend of mine has a onesie. It's a strawberry onesie. I've seen some strange things in my life but that is kinda freaky. Then a guy wanted to wear it while drunk, I think I bust a few ribs that night. Laughing...."
edit on 18/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2: It's hard to keep a straight face and maintain a normal conversation with a talking strawberry..." The Dutch are crazy. No really. I do my best to maintain sanity levels but it's hard for a displaced Englishman to maintain composure and a straight face sometimes.
edit on 18/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

...sounds.... FRUITY! ROFL

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dear Shed,

Due to being So Confused!!! I have made 2 adjustments to the restrooms. (Mainly because Night Star got angry when I left the seat up.)

The Men's Room now has a picture of a dog on the door and The Ladies' Room now has a picture of a cat on it. In spite of my love for cats, I am now no longer confused as to which door leads where.

Thank you.

P.S. Hammer and nail is also a possibility, along with The Bruces and The Sheilas, a boxer short and a bra or any other manner of iconography that is obvious to mere mortals. This was a public service announcement.
edit on 18/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join