It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok Gordi. Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Had to share this. Amazing!!!!! Wish they would have used enchanting music for the background though.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Saw this on FB and thought it might be your style.

www.coolteesandgear.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

So very sweet of you to think of me. Cool stuff, but I don't wear t-shirts and everyone I know has so many of them. As for jewelry, I can find a ton of things around here or e-bay where I like to shop. Still, thank you, I appreciate the thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So what goes on in The Shed? Don't think I've been in this thread before.

Hey there Intripid, how nice to see you in these shady glens of The Shed. I love your posts in RVRATS. As Night said this is a magical place where dreams are real and reality is just a dream that we wake up from.
You passed through the door to

the enchanted realm with infinite rooms.
Any who, good to see you.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Skiddy, that's not exactly what I had in mind! And...and, what will WIS think?

Well, WIS thinks that Pooh most certainly knows he must have eaten something bad and is having a nightmare.
So Pooh goes back to sleep after a refreshing himself with a jar of honey, certain he will wake up to a much more familiar image.
I must say, I do relate to this depiction at times.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin I loved that video and will have to revisit it. Very intriguing it deserves interpretation.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well Sir, how could you have the nerve to be seriously ill. That is just preposterous.
Not that I was at all devastated when I saw this post.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

There you are! Ummm, Gordi was just saying how fantastic it was that my current medical tests came out good.

Loved the pic you left above and I laughed at the comment about Pooh. Hugs dear Wise Woman of the Shed lands!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Lucid, as the young man was known , was caught in a sort of limbo. Almost as if he were in a coma, his unconscious dominated him and bent him to it's desires, regardless of his hearts cries and his souls purpose. Else he would always have time for this place he called home, like many others. Lucid wandered back to the shed one day, but hesitated just at the edge of the forest, swallowed by it's shadow. The shed was asleep, he thought, and for some strange reason he was almost afraid to go in and see his friends and family, feeing unworthy and disgraced. So he slunk in, one night, and added some flair- he hung some starlight in the corner, added birdsong and butterfly laughter to the ceiling. He wove little notes for people to find, and laid a little paper by everyone's sleeping form, to try and show how he saw each of them in his hearts eye. He wanted to curl up by the fire and rest, but pulled his cloak tight and headed for the door.
edit on 10-9-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Night pretended to be asleep as Lucid left his note upon her dresser. She rose from her bed as he quietly closed her door. Quickly she read the note and tears fell silently down her face. The Elf could sense the heaviness of his heart and also the great love and light that lived there.

She opened the heavy wooden door and ran toward Lucid calling his name. "You don't know yourself! You don't know the power you have within and how you touch people's lives. You are worthy of being here, of the friends and family you have made here and so much more!" She wanted to shout to emphasize her words, but didn't wish to wake anyone. She couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Please...please don't go."

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

youtu.be...

😎

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL! Fitting for the story line and actually a lovely song! How are you today Dave? Weather warming up for you?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Beautifully warm Spring days and cool nights.

Cool Night !

I trust you are well ?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Sounds lovely Dave! I am well thank you! Weather here has been quite comfortable as Autumn approaches. Nights can be rather chilly sometimes. I am looking forward to the colorful Fall foliage as here in New England, it is just spectacular!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Apologies to any and all who took offence with my weird sense of humour and comedians. I' prefer raw humour (sometimes with a lot of profanity) but maybe that's a generational thing. Connolly, Davidson, Boyle, Carlin, Burr, Hicks, Hall and a few others are what I like but I understand that comedy being a subjective thing can be tricky.

Be well Shed!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hey, come back here! You can't escape that easily! How are you today?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It was a most peculiar feeing he had, then, as his heart seemed to both sink and rise. He had a lump in his throat and butterflies in his stomach, in addition to the cobwebs and darkness in his mind. He had one hand on the doorknob, and he was paused there as Night came after him, frustratingly close, but still he was gladdened. He turned to face her as she began to speak, and tears began to fall from his own eyes. Rather than lessening, the paradoxicality consumed him and he sank to his knees on the floor, beluagered by viciously cruel fears and doubts colliding against the love and light he held inside, often dominted, but sparked to life by Nightstar's words. He choked a laugh, then, at the cruelty of suffering because o one's own better nature. He could neither move nor rise, he was caught against himself.
edit on 10-9-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Night sensed the young man's inner conflicts, a tortured yet beautiful soul that sometimes was held in the grip of confusion and the dark hours of the mind. She wiped away her own tears and reached for his hand. Their Shed friends began to stir as they heard the yawning and clanking of cups put upon the table. They were having coffee and quiet conversations in the kitchen.

She led Lucid to the woods where there were tall trees and the leaves and vines were still green. They stepped through an arched stone portal. It would lead them deep into the forest where it was quiet except for the sound of song birds and woodland creatures. Sunlight filtered through the branches and a soft breeze caressed their skin. Night released his hand and sat with her back against a tree.

"You don't have to speak if you don't wish to speak. You can sit here in the solitude and perhaps find some clarity." The Elf didn't know what else to say, she just took in the beauty of their surroundings. She turned momentarily and glanced into his sad green eyes and tried to smile before looking away again.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

he kept his grip on her hand when she released his, and sat afainst thr same tree. he looked at her thankfully, with warmth in his eyes but he coudnt have spoken if he had wanted to. he leaned over, and rested his head on her shoulder, and gis eyes drooped and his breathing, though somewhat ragged, steadied, though in truth he did not fall to sleep but rather into some twilight hall where he wrestled against shadows and faceless illusions, nameless beings that haunted not just his sleep, but his waking life. though he could not win a test of strength against such, it was important to fight because it reaffirmed that he was​ he, and they were they, no matter that they sometimes took control to wander restless in the night.

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join