It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Good thing it is only most of us then !

( well, Gordi anyway. )

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

I love you boys. You did it again.
You can put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes at the same time.
May you forever be gifted with a cornucopia of pixie dust, donuts and Uisge Beatha.

Erroll Dear, would you please pass on a tender wolf hug from a wondering WIS to our lovely Bug. I miss her gentle voice.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Good thing it is only most of us then !

WHAT?? Using prohibited language or tripping.

( well, Gordi anyway. )

Obviously he was dropped in the cauldron as a child, as Obelix and has maintained a flare for above mentioned attributes.
He does have a certain resemblance to Obelix too. Hmmm

I knew you were up and about, what is it, five in the morning in your neck of the woods?
edit on 21-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I spiked no-one's drink and incited no-one to start singing about pixies, trolls, dragons or spiked-drinks!

Nice work GandT! To our resident musicians!

ETA: Dunno if ya likes, but ATS members eclipse shots are in this thread. Some good shots, worth a look if you have the time.

edit on 21/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
Nice description '___' !
haha ... I thought that may happen if I used your initials ...

Timely you have more umpf than me. I am terrified of getting banned for using "prohibited language" or worse, The Shed is closed because it looks like we are all "tripping"

I'm glad you brought that up Wis. should have called that out earlier. We do not need the shed closed and sometimes folks border on the edge of breaking rules. Please think before you post. Thank you all!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night.
I'll tell her.
I don't think Gordi would mind a thread, but I'm sure neither of us are inclined to make one.
We're just to humble and modest.
LOL!!!!

Glad you wouldn't mind. I don't think Gordi would either, but I don't want to be presumptuous.

Gordi, it's your call. I would love nothing more than to share this amazing vid!
edit on 21-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

There is a time out room in here somewhere and you and Gordi are at the head of the line to get in there.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello to Driver and Blue who I failed to acknowledge earlier!
edit on 21-8-2017 by Night Star because: screwed up

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Timely
There is a time out room in here somewhere and you and Gordi are at the head of the line to get in there.

It is actually a "time out" vessel. Guess who is the Captain?

We have proper accommodations. Every one is cared for with due respect to the extent of their conviction.
Bon Voyage Boys.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Swimming in the eclipse, how cool is that? Wow!
OMG, your poetic description of the eclipse at sea was breath taking!

I didn't go in the water because little miss careful me looked up if it was safe. Nada.
As I know the reflection of the sun can hurt your eyes and the condensed reflection is even worse.
So I left the dogs at home, not wanting to hurt their eyes and settled my self above the lake in the shade.
For an hour I watched as the light faded. It wasn't a total here, but still lovely.

When I went shopping today, as I parked my bicycle I saw a dragon fly on the pavement. It didn't move all though I was close, so I knelt down to look closer. His tail was broken, solving the mystery why he didn't take off.
Surrounded by ants I tried to have him crawl on my finger so I could lift him to a less dangerous place to die. He would have none of that and rounded on the ants, shoving them away with his feet. But remained in the same place.
He was so perfect. So beautifully decorated. The blue and black ornaments adorning his body flanked by four gossamer wings, spread out but vacant of motion.
He was dying, but still majestic.
I didn't have the courage to stay with him. I wonder.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

The Wolf Lord has decided that the song is good, um, very good, wonderful even.

Well done guys, well done indeed.

Great work.

Stupendous even.

P

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wis is Captain of the time out Vessel. Bon voyage boys. LOL

Hello mighty Wolf Lord! The song was amazing wasn't it? It is good!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Awwww, poor dragon fly. He was a warrior until the end. That made me sad though. That's why you didn't stay, because it would have made you sad too.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just read that the 'stinger' on the tail of a dragonfly is not a stinger at all. It is required for sexual purposes.

That is adorable.

P

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ya learn something new every day.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Attention everyone! Taps microphone. Is this thing working? Tap, Tap. It is Marty's Birthday so please proceed to the following thread and let the party begin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

...Glad you wouldn't mind. I don't think Gordi would either, but I don't want to be presumptuous.

Gordi, it's your call. I would love nothing more than to share this amazing vid!

Hi 'Raine,
Like Tom... I wouldn't start a thread about it, but I don't mind at all if you want to share.

PS - Why am I close to getting a time-out? ? ?

Gx

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
@Everyone - Thank You All for the lovely comments regarding the latest shed song!

That particular one was inspired by the in-shed chat (about a month ago) when we were talking about the origins of the shed, the Pixies' magic and Ton's Trolls' Adventures, so I tried to "pull it all together" in a song.

Tom's been very busy in RL but still managed to do a fantastic job on enhancing the basic track that I sent him.
The tune is based loosely on Traveling Soldier by The Dixie Chicks (hence the title of the Track too!)

G

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Fab song! Love it! Another hit for The Shed!
Well done G&T
Smiley rainbows
Jane x

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Fab song! Love it! Another hit for The Shed!
Well done G&T
Smiley rainbows
Jane x

[[[[[Jane]]]]]
HUGE big rainbow hugs back atya girl!
Gx

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join