It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Because anything can happen at any time to any one of us...I have left LoneCloudHopper2 as my designated person to let the folks here know if anything bad ever happens to me. We are in constant contact so he would know if I died and he is a member of ATS. The one thing I told him to tell you guys is that the only thing I ask for is that the Sheddites keep the magic alive. Our enchantment, magical creatures like dragons and pixies and faeries etc. are just as much a part of the shed as we are.

No, I'm not dying, not that I'm aware of anyway. Another thought that just came to my mind is...who to leave the dragon key to? I have someone in my mind, but was wondering what others may think about this.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Since none of us Shedlings know when we are going to no longer be part of this world, designating someone to take over might be complicated. Perhaps you should make a list of all those that could possibly take over and put them in order of preference for the most qualified ones first.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks Blue. I would like to hear from others now to see what they think. I was thinking Gordi since he is one of the original members, a well trusted and respected friend and shows up fairly regularly. So Gordi, you can have the shed, but over my dead body! LOL!

Still interested in what others think. It's the people's shed after all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello? Hello? Is anyone home? Is anyone out there? Peers out the window. Anyone lurking in the bushes? Hello?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hello? Hello? Is anyone home? Is anyone out there?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks. How have you been?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Great vid Skiddy! You didn't answer my question about your pow wow vid and which tribe you were with. That was so awesome!!!

edit on 14-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I have some problems I need to see the doctor about in a couple of days. Otherwise, I'm tired as always.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Give yourself a breather Blue Dude !

Regain control bud !

If you need more help ... pm - Any of us shed dwelling folk and ..
we may say ... derf harque l
But / Butt ... we will find an answer ... generated by a collective difference 😎

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

aww thanks 'Raine, that's so sweet of you!!
I don't know what to say about this... my gut feeling is that the shed tends to find its own key-holder!

Our "Angel" Jane provided the rainbow-infused spark which brought us oldies together in the first place, and the Shed was born spontaneously out of the story-telling which took place then with our dear Jacy (MISS YOU!) taking the lead role at that time.
Your good self (and Syx, along with one or two others) kept the shed alive when times were quiet, and it has flourished again since then under your wonderful guardianship!

I don't think I'm in favour of having an official list of most suitable candidates, because it might create resentment or ill-will?
(It might even be pushing the T&C's a wee bit...?)
It's a complex and difficult dilemma to resolve!

At the end of the day, the shed will live on!

...singing... "we are family......" LOL

Gx

PS - I just re-read your ('Raine's) comment about "over my dead body" and Game Of Thrones popped into my head!!!!
I'll need to plot and scheme, train up my armies and poison some mudslides! "Queenslayer"?? mwahahaaaa!!!!

edit on 15-8-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That was a great summery Gordi! I guess if I die, I'll just leave the key under the doormat and let you guys figure it out, or take turns opening the sheds.

Ummm...now I can't get that song out of my head. LOL

Poison some mudslides? Queenslayer? Bahahahaha!

Ok it is very, very late and I must retreat into my chambers now. Goodnight all! Good morning too! Love and light to one and all. Oh and...someone keep an eye on Gordi and the drinks.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You had asked if anyone heard from Lucid Warrior. I did today.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I refuse to give up my lofty position of janitor and with will fight anyone with mop and bucket to defend my position! And if one mop and bucket isn't enough, I will get all Fantasia on your ass...

ETA: As long as it isn't the scary mason who gets to be the new boss, I'm easy. Masons have all these weird handshakes and greetings and passwords and other stuff I could never remember. Plus, I am NOT wearing a pinafore!
edit on 15/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sorry. I didn't see the question. I don't understand. Do you mean which nation was putting it on or what am I from? If it's the first, the Miami people put that powwow on. If it's the second, I'm Cherokee and Odawa.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I refuse to give up my lofty position of janitor and with will fight anyone with mop and bucket to defend my position! And if one mop and bucket isn't enough, I will get all Fantasia on your ass...

ETA: As long as it isn't the scary mason who gets to be the new boss, I'm easy. Masons have all these weird handshakes and greetings and passwords and other stuff I could never remember. Plus, I am NOT wearing a pinafore!

Bahahahaha! Loved this! Needed the laugh too, so thanks!

How are you today Driver?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Sorry. I didn't see the question. I don't understand. Do you mean which nation was putting it on or what am I from? If it's the first, the Miami people put that powwow on. If it's the second, I'm Cherokee and Odawa.

OK Hun, that answers my question. I loved that video soooo much and hope we get to see more like that in the future! You looked so awesome dancing in that cool outfit and all.
Now I want to make my beaded Indian earrings.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanks, Timely, I'll PM you if things get any worse than what has happened today.

FOR EVERYONE: Okay, I'm a 55-year-old adult capable of making my own choices. However, living with a brain injured dad is becoming hell. I fell down once this week and once last week. The falling was just accidental. Gravity happens sometimes. As dad thinks he is the knower of all things, after reading about it online, he thinks my new psych medicine is making me fall down. He took the meds away from me and was planning on cutting my amount taken to 1/4. That didn't fly with me. I threatened to call the police on him for withholding my medication. All he could do is come up with this BS that "this is my house and you will do as I say." I told him to let the cops make that decision.

He finally agreed to letting me call my visiting nurse about all of this. She came over and explained the facts of life to him about my medicine and to let my doctors be the ones that decide what meds I take. This just happened a few minutes ago so I don't know if or when he will talk about anything else.

Yes, I am hiding the pills from him now.

edit on 8 15 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 15 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your Dad needs help! Is he on any meds????? Good grief, that is dangerous the way he tries to be so controlling. Continue to stand your ground my friend! Sword raised high!

PS: My rates are still 50 bucks per PM session, but you can just pay it by being yourself and continuing to stand up against your Dad.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Still high on life from my mini vacation near the ocean at my best friend Diane's place. LOVE seaside towns! It revitalized me.
Wearing one of my new mermaid bracelets so I shall leave this awesome pic with you all.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

How are you today Driver?

Feeling better now you are awake.
Some of the dragons had bad dreams last night, it was almost dangerous keeping them calm...

It's almost time (almost 10 p.m.) to make a meal. I love cooking but hate peeling. Indian.

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join