It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Has anyone heard from JustMike? It's been a while and I'm starting to worry about him and Dada.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Has anyone heard from JustMike? It's been a while and I'm starting to worry about him and Dada.

Now this is so odd, I woke up last night and thought how are Mike and Dada doing in their new home.
Hugs to all.
edit on 13-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: word

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Shed certainly picks up speed in the weekend! And I see someone (previous poster) has watched Trainspotting 2 while experiencing synchronicity at pretty much the same time someone else was really trainspotting, nice photos of those impressive trains btw!
edit on 13/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Syntax

ETA

edit on 13/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi Wis and Driver! I have been experiencing a lot of synchronicities lately. Mostly in the last couple of weeks or so.

Last night I got to dine outside at an Oceanside restaurant. It was so peaceful watching the boats and having great company and conversation with my best friend and her Husband. My friend's Sister in law paid for our lunch and supper last night and our breakfast this morning. Wow! So sweet and thoughtful!

It was drizzling or lightly raining most of the day yesterday, so we didn't get to go to the beach earlier in the day, but had a blast anyway. This morning we went out for breakfast and a greenhouse to buy a few plants.

I am home now and it looks like Kya my kitty missed me. Awwww!
edit on 13-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Haven't seen JustMike or Dada in a long time. I wonder what is up with Lucid Warrior too?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sounds like you had a lovely visit with your friend. Happy to read you had some fun and relaxation after a stressful Friday with your doc and his office.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks Sheye! It was just amazing!

Blue, I'll have to send the dragons out to search for JustMike and Lucid Warrior. I am rather concerned when people go missing. Let's hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is for YOU for all of you who have coached me, pulled me, loved me through days months and now years.
Her voice is angelic. Put your head phones on close your eyes and feel my gratitude.
YOU are truly amazing.

This is for you too.

Sorry I am "sappy", No I am not. Do we say "I love you" enough? Do I say thank you enough?
I don't and those are the only things I will regret.

This is what The Shed has become to me.
Thank You

edit on 13-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Very beautiful music Wis. She has quite a voice. Thank you for sharing this with us.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You've nothing to regret my friend. You let us know how much this place and the people mean to you. Together we have all travelled through the darkness and shadows to the other side where light and love embrace our souls and lift us up to give us wings to fly. At the very least we have given each other the hope we need to carry on, to carry us through.

Beautiful music. Thank you for sharing and thank you for being you!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Man Up!

HAPPY MONDAY!! (yeah, I know.... I know...)

G

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My nephew's girlfriend finally gave birth yesterday at 6:15 AM. They named him Kyree.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello Gordi! How is everything in bonny Scotland?

Skiddy, congratulations on being a great Uncle! Adorable baby boy and cool name! Gentle hug for little Kyree!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks. They'd induced her the day before and we were worried because it was taking so long. Funny thing is that his birthday is now during my favorite powwow.

Speaking of powwows, here's what I did yesterday.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

OMG Skiddy, I love, love, loved the vid! You looked so awesome and I really enjoyed watching you dance! What tribe are you with? I miss going to pow wows, haven't been in years. What a truly wonderful surprise! Thanks Hun for sharing this! HUGS!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wishing everyone a beautiful day or night or whatever it may be for you!
Remember, no matter what you do, no matter where you are, you'll always have this wondrous realm to come home to. Love you all!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It was so nice of you to post a photo of baby Kyree and the dancing video of yourself following your Indian heritage.
Good work my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Most of you don't know that I had a nasty fall last Wednesday which has hurt my left foot to the point that I was using a walker for a couple days before I reverted back to using the cane that I've used before. Last night I was doing much better to the point that I could do some laundry. The hurting came back in the middle of the night, however.

This morning I attempted to fix some coffee only to have my left leg give out on me so my back side could be introduced to the hard kitchen floor once again. This means I'm in more pain today and won't be doing much that involves walking.

I canceled my dr. appointment from last week as I was hurting too much to try to make it out to the car. I've made a new appointment for this Thursday to talk to my dr. about my foot, heart, and a few other things.

Hopefully, everyone is doing better than I am this week.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Looks to me like someone needs a big hug. So...HUG!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thank you for the hug, that makes me feel better. Now, all I need is my blankie and my pacyflyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join