It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
YOU!!!

I just read elsewhere that TAT is your #1 people on this site!!!

Read what I said to him again.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lovely news. Thanks for the update.

P

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Does this mean you'll be making us cookies?

Me? Um, yeah, sure? I mean, it should be easy to do, right?? Um, let's see, I'm sure I have a mixing bowl somewhere... ah, there is it, funny how many things there end up underneath beds, hehe! Okay, and I will need flour, and chocolate, and, um, jelly beans? Oh, and sugar...

*mixes it up*

Okay, that didn't turn out quite as I expected. I need a bath now.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank Gordi!
It's good to be back.
I'm not quite there yet. (Was I ever?)
But I will be soon.
I'll be messaging you soon about the song.

a reply to: jacygirl

I really enjoyed your story jacy.
Very clever how you got everyone in there.
Troll will be back soon.
It's just a small side story.

a reply to: Night Star
Thanks for caring night!
Good to be back.

To everyone else, it's nice to see you again without my view being blocked by bushes.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Errollorre because: Are you reading this? There is nothing here that is interesting. You're still reading? Seriously there are more interesting things to read.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

It is 7.40pm here. The world is a wonderful place.

P

I know when my foreign friends show up, I should be in bed because I've been up into the early hours of morn'. To me, you guys are included in the early birds.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Paul is continuing to get stronger every day. He is now walking laps around the entire floor usually faster than the nurses can. We have to wait on blood thinner regulation before he can be discharged. We are hoping Monday.

Does the happy dance. Yay! Great to hear Hun!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Waves at Mason at the top of the page!

Hello again Pheonix!

Swanne, Bahaha! No jelly beans in the cookies! Well, unless someone wants them in there.

Tom, so happy to see you again, writing and story telling! I love your adventures or Troll's adventures! OMG, I can't wait for another collaboration with you and Gordi!

Now I have to fill all these plastic weekly pill boxes. I like to have them made up for a few weeks so I don't have to bother for a while. One of these, two of those, three of these. Gah!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hoping paul gets to have a wonderful monday free of the hospital and happy at home with his family.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So today the magical creatures are saying hello. They must be getting ready to return to The Shed
This little guy stopped by this morning and waved before heading back through the portal

And if I didn't know better I would swear this is our pink pixie headed back but she had to head bump me first

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello again.
Here is part two and the conclusion to the little side story I wrote about Troll the troll trying to build his own shed.
Part one can be found here on the top of page ten.

Now for the conclusion.
The gnome and the half drunk fairy dug for hours.
With determination and a small amount of magic they were able to dig a large deep pit inside of the shed that Troll had made.
The pit was so deep that if one stood at the top of it they would hardly be able to see the bottom.

The half drunk fairy turned to the gnome.
“I think wesh gosht a problem.” said the fairy.
“What problem?” asked the gnome.
“How are wesh shupposed to get out of thish hole?” asked the fairy.

The gnome looked up the sheer mud walls and could barely see the top of the pit.
Climbing the slippery mud with no visible hand holds was out of the question.
“I guess you can fly up and throw a rope down for me to climb.” said the gnome.
“Shorry.” said the half drunk fairy. “The doctors hash told me all my drink(hic)ing,
hash given me hardening of the fairy wings. I can’t fly no more.”

Meanwhile Troll walked down the road pulling several large horse drawn wagons behind him.
When the owners of the wagons hesitated to let Troll use them,
Troll placed the owners and their horses in the back of the wagons and and brought them along to be part of his new shed.

The wagons were filled with items Troll thought his shed would need.
Chairs, tables, a bar, barrels of various potent drinks, a port o john, beds, swords and other weapons, candles, a fireplace, glasses, dishes, silverware, a variety of food, and a stage and musical instruments.

Troll arrived at the front door of his shed and yelled inside.
“You make bigger on inside?” asked Troll.
“Well, you could say that.” said the distant voice of the gnome from the deep within the pit.
“Good.” said Troll. “Troll bring first guests and things for new shed.”

Troll walked back to the wagon containing several terrified men who had been the original drivers of the wagons.
Troll looked at them and then pointed to the door of the shed.
“You go in shed. Make fun and Troll give you things from wagon to have in shed.”

The confused men got out of the wagon and slowly walked towards the shed door.
“Get in!” yelled Troll.
The men took off in a run and ran through the open shed door,
and fell into the deep pit.

Screams could be heard outside as each man landed on the bottom of the pit.
Sometimes it was the pained scream of the gnome being crushed or a loud cursing from the half drunk fairy.
“Oh my legs!” screamed one man.
“My back! My arms!” moaned others.

Troll smiled.
“It sound like stupid men having fun in new shed.” thought Troll.
“Hey stupid men!” yelled Troll. “Troll got thing for you.

Troll began to unload the wagons throwing things through the door.
With each item tossed into the pit there were loud painful screams heard from below.

Finally Troll lifted off the wagon the half dozen horses that had once pulled the wagons.
The screams from below were particularly loud as the horses were tossed into the pit.

Troll even rolled the empty wagons into the shed thinking they could be used for something.
With everything now in the shed, and at the bottom of the pit, Troll stood for a moment thinking.

“Now shed ready.” thought Troll. “Now Troll go and have fun like stupid things in shed.”

Troll took off in a run and ran through the door of his shed.
He was surprised when he went inside, that ground suddenly disappeared beneath him.
He fell a great distance before landing on all that proceeded him.
There was a loud splash and crunching sound.
Along with many screams and moans.

Troll lay there a moment on top of unidentified moaning objects.
Whiskey, wine and other liquids covered his belly as the many broken kegs had raised the juice level to several feet high.

Troll thought as he stared at a horse's leg across his lap and a man's arm reaching up out of the drink,
“Troll no think this good fun. Troll guess Troll go back to real Shed.”

edit on 3-6-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

...Tom, so happy to see you again, writing and story telling! I love your adventures or Troll's adventures! OMG, I can't wait for another collaboration with you and Gordi!....

Hi Nightmare!
I just remembered that you mentioned earlier... the new shedsters may not have seen the Shed songs that Tom and I collaborated on?
So.... for those who missed out...

A Quiet Halloween in the Shed, courtesy of G&T!

And Christmas In The Shedlands...

There will hopefully be another one in the pipeline very soon!

It would be great if bluesjr would like to get involved?
My recording talents (and equipment) are VERY limited!

G

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well I'm not trying to post and run.
But it's time for me to head home.
I'll hopefully be back later.

See you then.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Waves at Bass!

Tom, your story...It is good! LOL

Gordi, thank you, I was hoping you would bring these in. I've been so busy lately with other things and too lazy to go dig them up and post them. There are more aren't there?

Jess cool pics! I love the praying mantis and dragonflies!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh, and not forgetting...
The predecessor of Shed songs...
"Rainbow Room" which was written as a tribute to the Valentine's Day threads that Jane (Angelchemuel) hosted.
It was the Valentines Day thread which brought many of the original Shed Dwellers together, and which itself gave birth to the early incarnations of the Shed when the valentines thread was closed down.
Jane - we salute you! LOL

Tom has loads more shed songs too... I shall let him introduce them to you, should he so desire!

BigG

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh yes, where it all began!

Didn't you write a song or two about the shed that wasn't holiday related? Hmmm?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh, yeah... I think there are one or two on soundcloud? (Just audio...)
I'll go look...

By The Way.... I just (re-)found the Birthday Video that myself & the Boys made for you!!! ROFL

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I loved that video sooooo much! I was so surprised and laughed and was touched that you would make that for me. And those sweet little faces, OMG!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I loved that video sooooo much! I was so surprised and laughed and was touched that you would make that for me. And those sweet little faces, OMG!

I would have LOVED to have seen your face... as the camera panned down to my kilt.... as I lifted it.....
ahem! - THAT's got THEM wondering!!!! ROFL

Anyway, here's a song I wrote to commemorate the launch of Shed4!!! SHED FOUR!!! LOL
LINK to Track on Soundcloud

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Funny and clever! Bahahahaha!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I found "Love Can Grow" which was a nod to the early valentines theme and (potential) romance in the shed (at that time)!
Although.... It could equally apply to a certain couple of shedstars who may be getting together soon??
I'm lookin at YOU B & D! LOL

LINK to LOVE CAN GROW on Soundcloud

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join