It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello dear friend! YES, I was up very late!!!!!! How are you, the Mrs. and the shepherditos today?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tea party anyone?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Testing, testing. Just tried to reply on another thread twice and it was a no go.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
SOrry Night Star - got entangled at work. These darn jobs, I tell ya...

ANYWAY - we're all doing fine out on the Prairie. Was a gray and dreary morning, but it seems like the sun might be trying to poke its head out.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

No problem Hun. I figured you were busy at work. I just woke from a well needed nap.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
And as promised, the conclusion of the current scene in Falling has been posted. You may follow the link in my signature to get to the beginning of the story, or you may use this link to go directly to the new post:Falling: An Epic Fantasy - A Celebration Cut Short

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ooo, did you nap for me too? I could use a nap, but someone else will have to take it for me...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Well, someone has read a nice series of books by Mary Stewart.
P

Howdy Big Bird. Nope I am not familiar with her. My reference is mostly from Marion Zimmer Bradley. "The Mists of Avalon". I admire her work but can not condone her personal history.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
..... hope everyone has more good health than they know how to harness !!
" Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? "
"To get to the bottom."

Hello Sir, what a kind wish for us, I wish you the same.
I never heard that little jest. It made me smile thank you.
So you have an abundance of toilet paper

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wis, was The Mists of Avalon a movie? If it was, then it was awesome!

Hello Shep and Mason!

Time for a movie or two. I'll be checking in though so don't get too frisky in here.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Link to the movie
openload.co...

It was a two part movie or such. Awesome to watch.
edit on 8 10 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 10 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ah yes! It was indeed! Thanks for the trailer, it reminded me that I did see it. I was pretty sure I did, but not completely sure. LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I will be off to the doctors before noon. Had to stop in and say hello to everyone and to wish you all a good day! I also wish to remind you all that I will be gone tomorrow around noon for an overnight stay at a friend's place out near the ocean. I hope that you guys pop in and keep the place going while I'm gone. I will be checking in with her I pod thingy. The dragons will be on guard duty as always, but I need you folks to make sure things run smoothly around here.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hate to be that guy, but will you be having sex while listening to the crashing of the ocean?
Regardless, much fun I wish you.

ETA: I'm sorry, my humour is sometimes a little on the er...dangerous side. I've watched too many great comedians. My bad!
edit on 11/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I apologise in hindsight but I was only testing the mix! The punch tonight has hints of vanilla, grape, apple, orange, blueberry, gooseberry and redcurrant. And alcohol. It's....surprising. TGIF!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
I apologise in hindsight but I was only testing the mix! The punch tonight has hints of vanilla, grape, apple, orange, blueberry, gooseberry and redcurrant. And alcohol. It's....surprising. TGIF!

That sounds delicious ! You bring the punch ... we'll bring the weather 😏

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Parma Violet Gin,
That Is All.

G

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I know the name Nazareth but little of their music. What you just posted was pure gold, thanks!

Hope you like this one, personally I find it to be at least as good as Jimi's original.

ETA: Gordi! You drink Gin??? That nasty flowery-smelling homo English miserable excuse for a strong drink crap? WTF???

/me dials the Report Aversive Scotsmen number....

"Hello Scotland, there is a traitor in your midst. Well, maybe not in the middle, but somewhere there...."
edit on 11/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 11/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA2: It was my Dad's favourite drink, Gin and Tonic. I tried both ingredients separately once, and combined. I cannot think of a more disgusting form of alcohol than English Gin. Crivvens!
edit on 11/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've added another short story that I just had to get out of my head today. That's of Mr. Theopolius. The link in my sig should get you to the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join