It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just touching base gang ... hope everyone has more good health than they know how to harness !!

" Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? "

"To get to the bottom."

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hey WIS - I forgot to say that I really liked all of the wolf gifs - especially the "pack howling" one on the previous page!! Awesome.

Gx

This is rather intimidating, did I do some thing wrong? Gordi you are never just plain nice to me, you must have some thing up your sleeve.
I am sorry for what ever I did or intend to do or will do in the future.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Already told you how much I loved your story piece, now I will tell you how much I love your pic of the wolves! Oh and love your new avatar! Now this...

I cried for nearly 5 hours solid yesterday. It just wouldn't go away.
Writing that bit of Kaelci's story, though small and not of my usual excessive verbiage, really helped.
That made me sad. Big hug for you darling girl! Bass will be there in a few months and it will be like a fairy tale.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good morning more or less for everyone depending on your timezone.
After twisting my ankle badly in a fall this morning I can't walk without assistance for now. At least I already have a dr appointment for this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Timely! There you are! How have you been???

Morning Wis! You were up bright and early!

Morning or afternoon or evening to everyone! I will be leaving with my friend in a while and gone all day. Friday I have a doctor's appointment and out to lunch with my Sister and Saturday I'm doing an overnight stay with a friend who lives near the ocean.

Have a beautiful day!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh no! That must be painful! Good luck with your appointment Blue! Rest after that and don't let Daddy dearest make any demands of you. My nerve damage in one of my legs has been worse and it's burning and painful right now. I think later we'll have to hang out in the garden and do nothing at the shed. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Doing nothing in the shed sounds like the plan then. TTYL

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Love that avatar!!!

See you tonight with the night shift Blue!

Everyone have a lovely day. Gotta run!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hiya Sheddites -

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Sorry I just sort of bailed. It became quittin' time and I needed to head out. Was playing drill sergeant to the Shepherditos last night.

Yes, they do salted caramel. Pretty much anything you can conceive of putting on an ice cream sundae, they'll put in a Blizzard. I've seen strawberry cheesecake, dark chocolate and dark cherries (my favorite), brownie pieces, nuts, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers bars, and even birthday cake blended in. Crazy stuff.

Now, I have to admit, DQ Blizzards are good, but still don't hold a candle to this malt shop that's near where the Shepherditos have karate. Not only are the malts awesome (salted caramel esspresso malt - to DIE for) but they will serve you a hamburger that is 50% beef, 50% ground bacon, smother it with cheese, then put two more pieces of fried bacon on top. THAT is a burger, baby. I get it with swiss cheese and barbecue sauce. It's my own rather large & chunky slice of heaven.

I'm glad you liked it, Night. I sure had fun writing it. Who ever heard of a sheepish dragon? LOL

The amount of wit in this post is quite remarkable, WIS. I particularly enjoyed this bit:

I assume I can have my pick of weapon. The most effective in all creation.

Yes, I believe most men are pretty much powerless against that weapon. Well played.

*slow clap*

Blue - hope things heal quickly. Good that you're heading to the doc.

Have fun, Night!

Everyone else - a big hearty Shepherdic "hullo"!
edit on 8-9-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: "Righting" it?? For REAL? And I call myself a writer?! Righter? Sheesh....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thanks, Shep but it looks like the dr visit will have to be canceled as walking is near impossible for me to do so far.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
This is rather intimidating, did I do some thing wrong? Gordi you are never just plain nice to me, you must have some thing up your sleeve.
I am sorry for what ever I did or intend to do or will do in the future.

G

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Bummer, Blue. Praying things get better for you.

A bouncing Gordi! What else can I expect out of the Shed during my lunch hour?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's the Shed-Summer-2-o'clock-Central lull!

OK, well, then try this on. I've posted yet another episode of Falling - the continuation of the Feast of Sheaves. As always you can start at the beginning from the link in my signature, or you can use this link to go directly to the new post:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - Prince Consort

Next episode, everything changes! I promise!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
In keeping with the traditional afternoon lull, I napped for a few hours as sitting was more painful than laying down.
Now, if I can wake up again.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sorry I missed you earlier gentlemen.

Blue, hope you feel better soon!

OMG Gordi, that gif cracked me up!

Shep, you made me hungry as hell!

Hope everyone else is well!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
...... this malt shop that's near where the Shepherditos have karate. ......they will serve you a hamburger that is 50% beef, 50% ground bacon, smother it with cheese, then put two more pieces of fried bacon on top. THAT is a burger, baby. I get it with swiss cheese and barbecue sauce. It's my own rather large & chunky slice of heaven.

Oh dear, what unidentified atrocious deed did I commit to become subject to such temptation????
I rarely consume meat, not out of piety or conviction, but necessity. It is too expensive compared to the benefit.
But this I can dream of, perhaps recreate, introduce to the lowly puritans.
Raised on a hardy diet of Hungarian and Danish country food, my taste buds are prone to rich, grease dripping hardy delights.

The amount of wit in this post is quite remarkable, WIS. I particularly enjoyed this bit:

I assume I can have my pick of weapon. The most effective in all creation.

Yes, I believe most men are pretty much powerless against that weapon. Well played.

*slow clap*

Thank you, I take a bow. A friendly sparring all ways relaxes and inspires me.
There is not much of that in RL, I assume people are consumed with the impossible notion of appearing nice at all times. They have neglected the art of wordsmithry and play.
Funny you should notice my choice of weapon. My 'opponent" was left speechless.

All though this leaves me feeling a tad inconsiderate to others. Toodles.

edit on 9-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Camel Dung

edit on 9-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Enough. I knew it, you planned all along to ambush my attempts of a subtle friendly discourse.
Must you obscure my view of a lovely old castle, that brings thoughts of Igraines seclusion at Tintagel and Uthers appalling deed, of course resulting in the forth coming of Arthur.
If this is your attempt to counter my "armory" you have for the time being succeeded.
Tsk Tsk assuming the courts jester you have fouled my play. Well done.
We shall meet again.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well, someone has read a nice series of books by Mary Stewart.

P

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hello Wis and Pheonix!

Great to see you again Pheonix!

Wis, I forgot to tell you earlier that I like your fierce new avatar.

It is so very late and I can't seem to sleep. Actually it is 3:10 AM.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Mornin' Sheddizens -

Night, dear lady, you were up LATE.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join