It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JonHutto

Hello and welcome to our wondrous realm!

I have medical coverage, but not prescription coverage. I use two pharmacies for different meds as one is way cheaper than the other.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Her vision swarmed in from the blackness and she blinked rapidly to relieve herself of the weight that pulled at her lids, the sand of exhaustion that clung to each lash upon her eye, to escape the heaviness that sought to envelop her within the silent dark once more.

Kaelci fought against the desire to return to her slumber and peered numbly about her surroundings. She was back in her tower. She last remembered racing through the forests, miles from the Shed, searching for Darien. How had she returned? How long had she been asleep? The search for Darien… it seemed to have been a life time ago.

Her body ached. Painfully she crawled out from the cushions that floated atop her bed and she plodded towards the window, a wiggle with each step as she tried to alleviate the stiffness from her legs. The sun was descending behind the horizon; this day too was ending. Where had the time gone?

She sighed. Acutely aware of the tears that began to flow down her cheeks as she simply stared up into the darkening sky. Silently, she watched the twinkle of each distant star, and listened to the various nocturnal creatures as she awaited the dawn's arrival. In this bizarre realm a night could indeed last an age if it so chose.

If need be, she would wait an eternity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hey [[[[[[[[B]]]]]]]]!

Missed you.
I hope everything is rosy in kaelciville.

If not...

... well, there are always "wookie sporrans" to cheer you up!

Gx

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

[[[hugs]]]

Hehe, more people should wear those!!

I'd go so far as to say ~ mandatory attire! ~

Kaelciville though, it's not rosy but not bleak either. Magister Kaelci is over-exaggerating after a rather trying day.

On the plus side! Mr Bass intends on purchasing his plane ticket by the end of this month! For a November-ish arrival...

*Monty Python Narrator* "And there was much rejoicing!"

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Smashing!!

Do you think that they should wear "just the wookie"? or should we let them wear the Kilt too?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I say full zombie boy!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Kaelci, loved the story entry and the news of Bass arriving in November! You must be ready to burst with excitement and anticipation. I missed you so much Sweetie! Big hug!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Gordi, do you or the boys have a wookie sporran? LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Driver, what a wild vid! That is quite the product!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Gordi, do you or the boys have a wookie sporran? LOL

No.
Wookies are a protected species here in Scotland, and it would be cruel to mount their severed heads in such a manner.
I do have an informal black leather one and a formal white furry one though! (People keep asking to stroke that one....!)
G

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hell no!
(Awesome tat work there though.)

G

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Gordi, you should post one of your pics of you in your kilt.

Good day everyone!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
"...I'd never give a LADY a grand bantering... SO HERE GOES..."

(Said in my best interpretation of a posh, upper wanna be, middle class British)
What a shame, this is rather disappointing, you know. Humor me, it can't be that complicated. Polite conversations gets so very boring and tedious. Now be a good boy.

There was a wee joke in there.... I'm sure you'll get it eventually if you try really really hard.
(*hint - I've capitalised it for you!)

"Womens faults are many, but Men have only two....
Everything we say, and everything we do!"

Now this is the fruit of true self knowledge, you are either a savant or Chrissy has imbued you with wisdom. The latter I assume.

Ahh, merely a meek observation of the way things work in this "man's world" of ours!

A little tit bit to confirm the above.

They ARE funny!

Well a Gentleman has no need of a request, he has been groomed to fulfill our slightest request.
You are of course a most valiant Gentleman of that I have no doubt, but......

......that.... Night didn't know how to reduce an image filesize... that she might need more detailed instruction on how to do so than would be required by a more "experienced" lady like yourself.

Beside your expert effort, that I still can't comprehend. What do you mean by "experienced lady"? It doesn't sound right.

That my dear, you shall have to work out for yourself!

(PS - What's a "Manual"??
)

A Man-uel is for men, a Fem-uel is for Ladies.

I have to use a Spanish waiter??

very strange...

That meager set of instructions doesn't work at all for me... let the Games Begin! LOL

See, my point exactly. I bet it was a man who came up with the microwave oven so we could be seduced to have one more contraption on the counter top.
You have made your selves indispensable by making every thing complicated. Jeez that felt good. You too?

Have you started yet? I thought I was coming to a battle of Wits, but I see that you've come unarmed!

If you think ANYONE has power over our resident Elf.... we are all in serious trouble!!!

Sir. You aren't fooling us. We are too perceptive. You could lead any one to an entrance engulfed in flames and calmly say:" Just come along, it is a tad warm but you will get used to it"

There is this one door I'd like you to look at....

@nightstar - I have a solution.... any images that you'd like to reduce in size.... Send them to WIS!

Ah Ha you are renouncing responsibility. I see your scheme. If she sends them to me my system will lock down and you will be rid of me.
But the noble warrior she is she would never betray me like that. Would you Night?

She won't have to! ....once a man shows her how to reduce the file sizes herself!

Always a pleasure my dearest WIS!
Have I bantered you enough yet?
Was it "grand"? LOL

Gx

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Gordi, you should post one of your pics of you in your kilt...

Why certainly my dear!
Have a few...

...and when I was younger...

Gx

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh Gordi, I just love them! These pics are so awesome! Thank you!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hello Sheddifarians!

a reply to: Night Star
Sorry, Night Star - I headed out from work right before you posted this. We could raise some today.

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
This sounds like things are making a bit of progress, Blue!

a reply to: Sheye
*waves to Sheye*
I never seem to get online when it's easy for me to watch the vids people post. Yesterday Mrs. Shepherd had a meeting in the evening so I had charge of the Shepherditos. Three very tired, sun-drained Shepherditos who had been swimming at the pool for hours when I picked them up on my way home. Zoinks!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
*dips toe in* Hm, not sure I'm ready for a swim in this discussion.
I'll just say this: considering the discussion about men complicating things vs. women simplifying them, I find it mildly ironic that I had to skim your very intricate post because my simple man-mind couldn't follow it.
[[[HUGS]]]

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Love the wolves!

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
I agree with this. Really wish there was a legitimate method of dealing with medical expenses that bypassed insurance. I think medical care co-ops are probably our best bet.

a reply to: JonHutto
Welcome to the Shed JonHutto!! Pull up a chair (it can be whatever chair you imagine) and have a beverage.

Coffee? Tea? Pixie-berry dragonfruit smoothie? Or perhaps something stronger?

Cool new avatar, Kaelci! And nice writing as always!

Gordi, love ya Big G, but there is something seriously disturbed about that image. LOL

Nice pics, G. You & Mrs. G make a lovely couple.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

There you are Sir Shep! I should be wide awake by now, but I'm tired. Perhaps more coffee is in order.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Heh. I have transitioned from caffeine to herbal teas for the day. Any more caffeine for Shepherd and Shepherd will be awake all dang night.

But, our office is bringing in DQ Blizzards this afternoon. Woohoo!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Thanks Shep!

PS - what's a DQ blizzard? and can I eat it?

G

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Dairy Queen "Blizzard". It is soft-serve ice cream mixed with various toppings and blended together. The choices today were M&Ms, Oreo cookies, mint, chocolate chunks, strawberries, or chocolate chip cookie dough.

I chose Oreo, but that's cause I didn't see the cookie-dough one until it was too late.

Oh, yes you can eat it.

ETA: I guess I don't know if DairyQueen restaurants have been exported from 'Merica across the pond. Interesting - have to check on that...
edit on 8-8-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join