It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Sleepy and listening to meditation music? You will probably fall asleep, but have nice dreams. See you when you get back.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If some of you would like to send prayers or healing vibes and well wishes for mamabeth, please do so here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sleeping I did not. The meditation time was quite relaxing and inspiring. I need to get back with the ways of the past and refresh my knowledge of the great ones that lived so long ago in northern Europe.

Chillin out during the hottest time of the day doesn't hurt either.
edit on 7 29 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hey Blue. I thought of you the other day when I ran across this picture.
Macaws are awesome, this is a Hyacinth Macaw. Macaws are 'almost human' (not that that is an advantage in my realm) they mate for life, they use tools and have a very long life span. I just thought of you when I found this. They are majestic.

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
I need to get back with the ways of the past and refresh my knowledge of the great ones that lived so long ago in northern Europe.

So who are these "Great Northern's" you elude to? I pitched my tent, so to speak, in that area for many years, and am curious. And the ways of the past, what ways are these?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you for that information and picture of the macaws. Birds certainly are interesting creatures.

Ah, per the Great Northerners that I mentioned. I was referring to the Norsemen and their history and beliefs.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Thank you for that information and picture of the macaws. Birds certainly are interesting creatures.

You are welcome. What I was trying to convey was that that the 'beings' surrounding us can grant us guidance. If we listen to the subtle voice of all of nature we may find a little consolation in the knowledge that we are all 'the same' in some way or another.
When I am not too engrossed in 'self pity' I know deep down in my heart, that the grains of sand running through my hand embarked on an awesome journey just as arduous as mine.

I was referring to the Norsemen and their history and beliefs.

Ahh the glorious Vikings, they created an empire, a grand mythology and raided, ravaged and raped whole cultures. I still appreciate the mythology. Magnificent and enchanting. The Icelandic Saga is probably your best source.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I am Swedish on my Maternal side ... harking back to Vikings.
( my great great great Grandpa apparently killed his first man by age 14 )

I have an affinity with the ocean ... and barbeques !!

... prolly just the Aussie in me ! lol!
edit on 30-7-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sorry I missed you earlier Blue, Wis and Timely!

Have a bit of depression to deal with, but I suppose being here is the best place to be eh?

Timely, I can't imagine killing anyone especially at the age of 14. I guess they had to grow up fast back in the day. Family history can be fascinating.

Hello and hugs to all!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just tip-toeing in to put the coffee pot on... and to leave an oaty-flapjack traybake on the kitchen table... Oh, and to "borrow" a doughnut! ... and now that the coffee's ready.... might as well sit down for a cup right?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
/coughs-gently

Umm, begging your pardons ladies and gents but um... I was instructed to come to The (Naughty?) Shed by a member. I'm guessing latrine duty or maybe there's some puke that needs cleaning, no problemo. It might have was because I got a little free-flowing with Gordi's party bill. Sorry Gordi!

If you could just point me in the general direction of the cleaning cupboard I'll have it all cleaned up in no time, but if it was puke I can guarantee one thing. It wasn't mine, I never puke. It wastes alcohol.

I apologise unreservedly and it will never happen again. Damn Highland Cowbell Cream....

/starts scrubbing...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
I was instructed to come to The (Naughty?) Shed by a member...... I'm guessing latrine duty ....... It might have was because I got a little free-flowing with Gordi's party bill. Sorry Gordi!

Welcome Light Speed Driver, if I abbreviate that I will get a warn.

So His Highness, Gordi, assigned you to latrine duty, the two of you must be really good friends. What an exuberant display of affection. Shame on you Scotsman.
Just pull up a chair, we don't have privies, and said body function has never previously occurred here.
We do have donuts, pixie dust, elaborate parties, a magical bar, stories and much more.
Do you have something special to share? A tale? Food?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I apologise for the lack of clarity, it wasn't a Scotsmen that U2U'd me, it was something infinitely more scary. I think she's a woman!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

...hopefully not a Scotswoman.... (shudder)!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello Wis, Gordi and LightSpeedDriver!

We need a nickname for you LightSpeedDriver. That name is too long for us lazy people to have to write out. LOL

Women are scary? LOL Well maybe in the shed because we know how to tame dragons and carry swords and stuff.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
aaaargghh!!!
(read my sig!)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
aaaargghh!!!
(read my sig!)

Bahahaha, on one cup of coffee it can be quite difficult. I fixed it. LOL
Heads for the coffee pot.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Call me Driver, Light, Speed or Janitor, it's all good. The name was not per se a deliberate reference to a non-T&C drug but more to my somewhat hyperactive nature. Plus SonicScrewdriver (a tool Dr. Who used) doesn't sound the same.

Gordi, please do not worry. I have left all the Scottish ladies for you. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wishing everyone magic in their day!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hmmm, I like Light and I like Driver.

How are you today? Oh how rude, I never gave a proper welcome. So...Welcome to our lovely realm! Make yourself at home and explore the shedlands. You never know what you might find.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join