It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes we do, the magic is within and radiates into every thing we touch. Thank you for reminding me.
I thought to add this:

I wish I could live by this concept, but I fail over and over again.
Have patients with me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I came in to leave a picture for tonight and found you here. What a lovely surprise! I love your pic and love Rumi!!!!! So beautiful!!! How have you been my dear friend?

edit on 28-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
* steps into the shed and looks about nervously *
* wishes to leave a tune with the shedites dedicated by Wolfman Jack 😎*

edit on 28-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You have a private message Hun.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

OMG, I remember Wolfman Jack on the radio. LOL

You don't have to be nervous to come in here Hun! Thanks for the song! I haven't heard it in ages.

Oh, let the pixies get you a drink or something to eat. Make yourself at home.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Awww 😊... thanks for such a warm welcome. * takes a cookie *

It is an old tune , but I thought it suited the shed ( though there is some controversy over the meaning of the lyrics )
But if taken literally... the shed seems just the place for a real majic carpet ride. I'm sure the dragons wouldn't mind sharing their air space with a few majic carpets. The dragons seem very gracious and giving in here.🙂

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ah they are indeed gracious creatures. A magic carpet ride sounds good to me. Any magical adventure is enticing.
Thank you for showing up and joining us in our wondrous realm!
It is filled with love and laughter, sorrow and tears, compassion and fun. It is many things to many people and a place that once we find it, we call 'home'.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Awesome song Sheye, thanks for sharing it with us lonely shedlings.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Continued from page 118 in reply above.

Pesky landed beside the Faery. "Wonderful idea, but I think it might be best to find some clothes somewhere. You know...in case we come across certain beings that might get distracted and all." Night cupped Pesky in her hand. "Have I taught you nothing about manners?" she huffed.

The winged faery chuckled at Pesky's remark. She had always loved pixies. They were unpredictable and mischievous at times, but comical in their antics and quite endearing at times. "I do have clothes. They are behind this tree along with my pouch of magical gems and an amazingly beautiful sword I found here." She proceeded to get dressed and gather her things.

Night Star was concerned. "You mentioned that you found a sword, may I see it?" She asked. Nafariel slipped the sword from its scabbard and handed the lightweight sword to Night. She felt the perfect balance and could read the runes etched into the steel blade. "This is elven made and by the finest craftsman. Have you not seen any elves? Any other beings at all here?" Nafariel stared at the ground as though hiding something from them, unable to speak. "Where did you find this sword? Tell me!" Pesky sat upon a tall wild flower observing the pair. "Why so much concern Night? It's just a sword, why are you so upset over a lost sword?"

Nafariel spoke softly. "I...didn't mean to...I really didn't." Tears began to escape from her eyes once again. She could not continue to reveal all she knew, all she had done. "You killed an elf and took his sacred sword of honor! Why Nafariel? Why?" She shouted. Hugo approached the two. "Night, allow her to speak. What is it that you sense, that troubles you so?" The winged wildcat sat beside her waiting patiently.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue! Sorry, I was working on my story and didn't know you showed up. Talking to a friend from Canada right now, but will be popping in.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I'm just here to see if everyone is still out in the bushes sleeping.

Do you ever wonder if night watchmen make watches at night?
Do they sleep on day beds when they get home?
Since just about everything on ATS is free for the public to view it's really not secret.
Shouldn't it be renamed "Interesting But Not Secret"?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

LOL!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Awesome song Sheye, thanks for sharing it with us lonely shedlings.

I'm happy you enjoyed it LookingForABetterLife. I'm sorry you are feeling lonely.

This song may put a spark in your evening. The drink the pixies made me put a spark in mine.😂 I'll ask them to make you one that you can sip while you listen.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Awww, nice of you to have the pixies make Blue a drink.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Fin! I should get some things done today too. I just need to find some energy somewhere. Can I borrow some of yours?

Hi! no need to borrow, i will send you some of Finnish sisu.

"Sisu is a Finnish concept and cultural construct that is described through a combination of various English terms including stoic determination, grit, bravery, resilience,[1][2] and hardiness[3][4] and is held by Finns themselves to express their national character. It is generally considered to not have a literal equivalent in English."
-Wikipedia

Actually the thing is, if my home is messy, my mind gets messy more easily too. So sometimes it is just mandatory to find the flow-mode and the sisu to clean up the whole place.

Today's theme has not been made up yet, but it is only little past 10AM here so not rushing things here.

I thought i could leave a tune for you all. Not my usual rap/metal/rock stuff, but something that is more fitting to the overall atmosphere of The Shed.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Wow, I really loved the music and the visuals were just breath taking! Thank you Fin! I hope you are having a great evening!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You are doing a good job as the shed's DJ and bartender.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Listened to the music you have shared with us and I loved it.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hiya Blue! Pretty lonely in here today. How are you?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not bad. Just cruising along at sleepy speed. I'm about to listen to some meditation music then I'll be back.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join