It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Furball!!!!!! Good to see you! Yeah, it sucks getting old, anything can wrong at any time. Good thing there are a bunch of us in here who can grow old together. LOL

Shep, Hello!

Haven't been able to read all the stories for July yet. I'll get to them though.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Crying a bit now as I'm such a mess. Using Craigslst missing person's I sent a message to a woman that means the world to me. I lost touch with her about one year ago. She should have my number still. I don't think that I will hear from her as she has everything in her life that she was been wanting for. Except it wasn't me that she was looking for after all those hours on the phone and online.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh Blue, I'm glad that you are sharing your sorrow here with us and not keeping it all inside. I did some crying of my own last night. Sometimes we just need to release the pain that haunts us whatever the reasons may be. We need to hold on and to push forward as best we can. I speak of all of us here who may be struggling with one thing or another or many things at once. You know you are never alone Blue. I know It doesn't change your situation. There are no magic answers, only hope and our shed family who can help us find our wings to fly. Or at the very least, we can validate each others feelings, appreciate and love each other like a shed family should.

Hugs!

edit on 7-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Night and her companions had finally met their match. Without her Shed friends and other magical creatures and beings of the realm she felt like a flame that flickers in the wind and threatens to go out. She and her companions fell to the ground with a great force as the shockwave reached them. On all fours Night tried in desperation to stand. The wind was hot and stifling making it difficult to breathe. Wolf and Hugo were the first to get up and steady themselves, furious and feeling less like the heroes they used to be.

All around them were death and destruction, screams of agony from nature itself. The towering trees, grasses and all living things that inhabited the area lay lifeless before them. There was always good and evil that interplayed throughout the universe and mists of time, a struggle of power, one against the other. There were always battles to be fought, lives lost, discord, love and harmony trying to hold their place.

With all the magical power that the Elf could muster and with tears streaming down her face, she called out to the greater powers that be, pleading for their intervention in saving the realm from the chaos that ensued. Though she faltered a few times, she was able to finally rise. In the distance the clouds dissipated and the sun shone as the Gods and Goddesses of light appeared before the dark ones. "One of them spoke in a gentle yet firm voice. "There cannot be darkness where there is light. There cannot be hate where there is love. The people of this realm have chosen the way of love and light and you can never take that away from them. For even in their dying moments it is their love that prevails."

Night saw Wolf and Hugo look above and followed their gaze. Circling the sky were hundreds of dragons with wide spread leathery wings, Storm leading the way. Upon their backs were elves and men and all magical beings of the kingdoms. Landing gracefully, they stood side by side against the menacing creatures.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Groot, just found out why the dog was bad. Bahahaha!

Yes, bad puppy.

He gets into the paper towels and toilet paper.

He is currently in his doggie jail because of something he did. I forgot what .

You would think getting his boys cut would calm him down. But nooooooooooooooo !

LOL !

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
*peers through the windows*
*whips open her trench coat*
*flashes this photo of a kookaburra taken this morning*

*swiftly closes coat and runs away sniggling*

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello Little Lady
a reply to: kaelci
Flashing you naughty girl. Well that just made me laugh.

Kookaburras' are so endearing. If you have them where you live have you heard them imitate 'stuff' live. They become rather friendly too or am I wrong?

I do hope you are well and getting ready for your Honeymoon?

Hugs The WIS

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Aww Blue, I am sorry. It sucks when life throws us a curb. Over and over again.

We will just walk along side you and wait for things to get better.
At least you are communicating your feelings and actions, that is good.

My two cents. In this kind of life changing turmoil, don't rely on emotional support from a potential partner. You are too vulnerable and easy prey to some one who seeks attention. Just find a core of peace within your self.
Hugs WIS

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Many thanks to those who have sent their kind words to me today.

I'll share as much as I can remember about the dreams from last night:

In dream one, I discovered that I had become the US President. This was only due to no one else in the chain of command being able to do the job. I wander a few hallways and offices of the building that I found myself in but no one was around.

I'm thinking this dream is one of reminding me that no one ever listens to me.

Dream two, one of the same old back to work dreams. This was at the second newspaper I worked at in the 80's. I was working on building the first page of the classified section. We were using a different format. I needed to concentrate but people kept on talking which was bothering me. I finally yelled at them to leave me alone so I could get the work done.

As the dream continued at the same work place I see two women that I would be interested in getting to know better. The first one was about my age. The second one was much younger. The dream was getting fuzzy at this time so I don't know what happened after that.

Both women may have been people I worked with before. I came across one them on MyLife and sent her an email today.

The newspaper workplace for me was where my path of life had many paths to choose from. I feel that I took the wrong pathway. Perhaps I'll explain this in better detail once I'm up to is.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey Blue you should post these dreams in Paranormal Studies, or Predictions and Prophecies. There are people in those Forums who are very skilled.
Your dreams are elaborate and deserve proper interpretation.
It is good you are dreaming, you subconscious is helping you to digest your environment.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I am going to give my (trained) interpretation of your dreams.

They come from your subconscious. The subconscious mind will step in to try and find solutions for your problems. The dreams are rather direct but not necessarily what you would think of as logical. Your conscious mind is logical but logic can be very limiting.

Your first dream is trying to tell you that power that you seek is not the answer. Power over people is useless in an empty building, in other words, power is not your answer since you can not direct that power.

Your second dream is just a reminder of a time when you were functioning quite well ... the given is that you had choices and you seem to be in a rut ... ie ... no choices present themselves now.

The message to you is this ... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GO MEET PEOPLE.

I have assumed you are male. If so, go to a place where lots of women hang out. Cooking classes are great as are leadlight classes. Put yourself in a place where your chance of meeting nice people is high.

Do not attend with the idea of finding the love you seek, just be yourself and try and learn what the class is teaching. Put yourself in the right position and let cupid join with the Karma Fairy and see what happens.

Friends here mean a lot ... but it is not enough.

OK, anything could happen now
usually does

P

edit on 7/7/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey Guys.

I hope for everyone here, Peace and Love.

Been working hard. And playing hard.

I look forward to the slow season so I can spend time with you all.

This is what I dream about.

And dreams do come true. Looking for a good taxidermist.

edit on 7-7-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sorry I missed you all earlier!

Wis, beautiful song!!!!

Kaelci flashing? OMG!

Pheonix, great analysis!

Groot, your puppy's antics make me laugh!

Loved the birds!

Ok, think I'm caught up now. Very late for me, it turned into the wee hours of morn' now.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Boo !!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Nice pic kat !

I have never fished rivers ...

Estuaries yes but in the main Ocean caught.

Snapper of plate size is delicious if cooked well.

Wild caught Barramundi is the bomb !!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Good morfternoon, Sheddites!

Won't be on much today - it's Mrs. Shepherd's birthday today. Trying to get breakfast ready - sausage & egg bake, cold-brewed coffee, blackberries & blueberries, mimosas, and these little bundles of deliciousness:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Kat, I forgot to say hi last night. Is that you in the lovely pic?

Waves across the pond at Timely!

Hello Shep! Happy Birthday to Mrs. Shep!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

No river fishing for me. At least where I live.

Hundreds of lakes. Stocked with loads of game fish.

Went to a lake today called Nebgren. It is a scientific test lake.

Water is so clear you can see 20' down. I ususally spend more time hanging over the bow of the boat looking down in the water. lol

Today I saw a very large fish. Couldn't tell if it was a musky or a Northern. I was with one of the DNR guys. He couldn't tell either.

Had a fun tussle with a LM Bass. Jumped twice.

The second time was right near the boat (when they see the boat they freak) She jumped and spit the hook back into the boat. lol.

So much fun.

edit on 8-7-2017 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
pheonix358
Thank you for your dream interpretations.
As for seeking power over others, I think that dream is reminding me that I have no power over myself or what goes on in my life. Just one more reason to be stuck in a rut.

The second dream I agree with as I had a life and a chance to make decisions for myself. Now that I can't that's even more of a rut to be stuck in.

Per getting out of the house to meet more people, I would love to have the chance to do so but I'm in a prison of not having any money to spend nor a car of my own to go anywhere I wish other than the doctors or the grocery store. This is making me fall apart. I get the impression from my dad that all I should do is to keep myself busy at home until I am dead.

This is why I"m addicted to finding a woman online that will save me from all of this. I know that's not the way to go about it but it's the only way I can think of. I check emails every few minutes to see if I get any good news.

I really need more help than I am getting right now but I have no support from my dad in doing so.

EDIT - Of course as I am not thinking as well as I should I left out the whole point. I want to find someone to remind me that I am ok as a person.
edit on 7 8 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 8 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join