It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary says Comey liked to talk about my emails but not investigation of Russians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Yea that's most likely the real reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I really think Comey was much more supportive of Trump than Clinton. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have sent a damning letter to congress about Clinton's emails on Oct. 26th. He couldn't be that ignorant to think sending that letter wouldn't have had a negative impact on Clinton.

It's not the only reason Clinton lost the election, but I'm sure she lost some of the voters who were torn between voting for Trump and Clinton. I personally know it solidified the decision to vote for Trump for one of my wife's cousin's.

What's surprising is Comey's undeclared support during Trump's campaign, accompanied by the many times Trump gave Comey accolades, in the end caused him to lose his job. Lesson learned... never trust a politician.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is her book called "what dofference does it make" or "i dont recall." Why would anyone read a book written by a known liar?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Are you seriously not aware of the additional emails they found? There is so much proof of her wrongdoing spelled out for people it seriously almost makes my head explode talking to anyone who supports her.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Where did I say I supported her?? I know all about the additional e-mails. I clearly stated in my post the letter Comey wrote to congress late in the campaign. I swear the hate for Clinton is rooted so much in some people they can't move on and recognize Trump's ignorance and the potential criminal charges he may face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join