It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary says Comey liked to talk about my emails but not investigation of Russians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hillary on wild tirades lately all over the place.

This excerpt from a recent "appearance" has her rambling on about how (then) FBI Director James Comey talked about her emails and didn't talk about the "Russians".

Normal people see her as a crazy nut now, possibly even crazier than ever before.

[imo]
But she does have a motive with all this trash.

She is in the middle of writing a new book !!

Everything she says now are outlines of the chapters.

The book might be based on some real things, but the only way it sells is to make up enough lies to make it interesting.

The "Hillary Clinton" theme has become one of the biggest political failures in American History.

If you ripped off her mask, you would still see the same Hillary !!
[/imo]

How many lies has she told in the past week or so ?

The article has other ramblings to consider.......
Clinton: Comey liked to talk about my emails but not investigation of Russians

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton opened up Wednesday in an appearance at a tech conference, arguing that reports of Russian interference in the election were ignored and that her campaign was plagued by sexism.

While Clinton has been largely reclusive since her November loss to President Trump, she has begun to make more public statements on her defeat, including an interview in New York magazine. She also gave the commencement address at her alma mater, Wellesley College, last week and criticized Trump’s leadership.

Clinton continued that trend with this week’s appearance at the Code Conference in San Francisco, discussing the current political environment with Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg. In the discussion, she hit out at former FBI Director James Comey and media members, who she said targeted her own scandals at the expense of potential Russian interference in the campaign.

“Comey was more than happy to talk about my emails, but he wouldn’t talk about investigation of the Russians,” Clinton said.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Which is ironic considering that it was not the candidates role to ensure a legal, unbiased election, that is the role of the acting administration.

Also, at the time, Comey reported up to Obama. So basically, Hillary is calling out her buddy Obama.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The DNC should set up a YouTube livestream with Mad Max, Hiilikileaks, Pelosttheplot and Pocahontas and let the whole world see how awesome the DNC's choices are as the voice of the DNC and that none of those 4 ever do or say anything that can embarrass the DNC.

Go-on, do it, do it, do it....

edit on 1-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So is she happy Comey got fired or is that still a horrible, rotten, corrupt decision?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If Hill's new book doesn't sell...I hear 'Squatty Potty' just had a new opening for a commercial spokesperson.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"Chapter One" preview:

"My Health is not a Problem"

"All they talked about was my health. Not a word about my Limousine !"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Something to keep in mind regarding this vile woman. She hated and despised ordinary American people before the election and she is now consumed with a burning rage, because the US electorate had the sheer audacity not assuage her hunger for power, and elect her President.

This termagant will have absolutely no compunction about bringing a terrible revenge down on the people who spited her, namely the American people.
Watch out for this virago, she is not done with you by a long way. The fact that you are the people of her birth nation will not exempt you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hillary , you got outsmarted by the Russians , it happens to everyone.....now get over it.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Seems like Comey knew that one story had legs and the other didn't.

edit on 1-6-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Chapter One" preview:

"My Health is not a Problem"

"All they talked about was my health. Not a word about my Limousine !"

Yea what is she doing getting into that somewhat old school van? You would think she would have a stretch hummer limo at least. Maybe its nicer than I think but now that you mention it...this seems off.

Now those old school vans can hold a lot of stuff or have some room for armor or a lot of extra compartments.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like she pissed the DNC staff off as well. I hope that is true because they are now more inlcined to flip on her. She is going full retard with all of this. Is she scared? Oh please let her be scared.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Everyone has always been out to get poor Hillary. So sad.

Seriously, I think she may finally be starting to crack under the weight of all that pent up hate, anger, selfishness and the realization of her failure for the second time. To her credit, I expected it sooner. Regardless, she's proving her detractors absolutely right with this ridiculous combination of pity party/blame game she's on right now.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Seems like Comey knew that one story had legs and the other didn't.

Comey had "Eyes" too. Just like Hillary's.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Does he wear the fashionable stroke glasses as well?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Does he wear the fashionable stroke glasses as well?

Probably "undercover" contacts.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

but the only way it sells is to make up enough lies to make it interesting.

Well said, Sir.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Now those old school vans can hold a lot of stuff or have some room for armor or a lot of extra compartments.

And a wheelchair lift, there were lots of reports on this Sept '16.

Makes sense.

mg

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The "Blame" Game will devour at least 3 Chapters in the book......

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The book might be based on some real things, but the only way it sells is to make up enough lies to make it interesting.

I have a real problem with anyone using the word "lie" in politics. People just assume their own opinion is a fact while other people's opinions are lies. Opinions are never be facts. And opinions are never lies. People are just not very smart about the words they use.

It's a fact Hillary Clinton is corrupt and evil. True or false?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Opinions are never be facts.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join