It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is "The Truth" ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
Hi MrCrow, there's in interesting book called Secret Cipher of the Ufonauts by Allen Greenfield.

It's been a while since I read it, though I found it very interesting. He explores a perspective on the phenomena that is worth looking into for some more out of the box ideas.Maybe consider checking it out sometime.

Interesting book indeed.

Also he wrote this book which one can read for free called, Secret Rituals of The Men in Black:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Secret Cipher of the Ufonauts is wild. I re-read it after this thread, that evening. I haven't heard his take on this advanced elsewhere. I guess the ideas humans could be behind some of this phenomena the way he suggests creates alot of cognitive dissonance.

Thanks for the link Willtell.I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Did you get to ask them where they came from and what are they doing here?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
a reply to: Willtell

Secret Cipher of the Ufonauts is wild. I re-read it after this thread, that evening. I haven't heard his take on this advanced elsewhere. I guess the ideas humans could be behind some of this phenomena the way he suggests creates alot of cognitive dissonance.

Thanks for the link Willtell.I'll check it out.

The writer is a believer in ultra terrestrials. Sort of like the Peter Levenda/ Vallee school of thought

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The truth is surely not on a website that keylogs as you type. Unfortunate back spacers, your truths have been complied against you.

"The dramatic reenactment of the truth shall set your pocketbook free "

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The truth is in the connections you're able to make. There's the possibility the phenomena itself is some form of enigma that we can't quite, or at all, comprehend - therefore no definitive answers. But the links, connections, similarities - all like puzzle pieces - do occasionally fit with another piece, or maybe 2 or 3 other pieces. The onus is on you look at different material, interpret it over the course of the history (present + future) of this stuff and hopefully find that connection. Not hard boiled truth, but it's more than simply "nothing" (like a blacked out document, lol).

You have to dot to do at least half of a dot to dot picture before you start to see what it is. Think of UFOlogy as a million dots

edit on 21-6-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join