It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage is 'person of interest' in FBI investigation into Trump and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Guardian has "learned" that British Subject Nigel Farage is a person of interest in the FBI investigation into Russia and Trump.

Big news if true.

But wait, the "sources" of this Revelation are in question !!

Nigel Farage is 'person of interest' in FBI investigation into Trump and Russia

Nigel Farage is a “person of interest” in the US counter-intelligence investigation that is looking into possible collusion between the Kremlin and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the Guardian has been told.

Sources with knowledge of the investigation said the former Ukip leader had raised the interest of FBI investigators because of his relationships with individuals connected to both the Trump campaign and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder whom Farage visited in March.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I smell Bullsh*t.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Gotta give it to the Guardian. There aren't any spelling errors in that article.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMFAO Farage?!
He'd love to be that influential in world politics, but no sorry, he's a one trick pony and now we've got Brexit on the way he's kinda redundant.
Thanks for the laugh though

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Now I am actually a proponent of the "trump Russian deal theory", but how many people do yhey think he would involve?!?!

I can't imagaine he would have also told people who did not need to know.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nigel Farage dismisses report of link to FBI Russia investigation

In a statement titled "fake news", Mr Farage said: "In response to the Guardian article, it has taken me a long time to finish reading because I am laughing so much."

"This hysterical attempt to associate me with the Putin regime is a result of the liberal elite being unable to accept Brexit and the election of President Trump."

"For the record I have never been to Russia, I've had no business dealings with Russia in my previous life and I have appeared approximately three times on RT (Russia Today) in the last 18 months."

"I consider it extremely doubtful that I could be a person of interest to the FBI as I have no connections to Russia."

Mr Farage's office said he would be making no further comment on the matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Now I am actually a proponent of the "trump Russian deal theory", but how many people do yhey think he would involve?!?!

I can't imagaine he would have also told people who did not need to know.

But other people "may have said"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"British subject"????

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lol I was thinking the same, it's always said British citizen on my passport.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't know, Farage is notoriously jumpy when he gets asked questions about anything to do with Russia, he's stormed out of more than one interview, and gotten very angry with people for asking.

And there are a lot of rumours about just how much Russian money UKIP got. And how much Russian money was behind Brexit.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The tip-off came from a phonebox at the end of his road.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Guardian...

They have a good knack of getting SJWs to believe whatever they say by taking the intellectual high ground - basically if you don't believe what they say Will Self will think you are stupid.

How about we don't lose track of the fact that whatever came out of the Russian collusion was truth about the Clintons. That's the important bit.

None of it is that important really - we are less than the blink of an eye on the timeline of the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If the Guardian published an article that claimed water was wet, I would find the nearest tap and run it to check.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"I've had no business dealings with Russia in my previous life" ??????

Ok, now I am getting interested in the reincarnation conspiracy tied to this.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
"I've had no business dealings with Russia in my previous life" ??????

Ok, now I am getting interested in the reincarnation conspiracy tied to this.

Lol, I think the 'previous life' he's referring to could be his former career as a banker or as leader of UKIP.
Fair play to the guy, he battled 20 years to get that referendum, he got it, and a majority of votes cast in the UK agreed with him.
The referendum would never have happened without UKIP and like him or loathe him he will go down in history for that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I always thought that the Guardian were better than this. SMH

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I always thought that the Guardian were better than this. SMH

FAKE NEWS delivers higher viewership/readership than those boring, truthful, stories. These trends won't change until FAKE NEWS is behind some catastrophe or attack.

new topics

top topics

join