It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Half Of Donald Trumps Twitter Followers Are Fake Accounts And Bots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its actually relevant in contrast to the narrative.

OPs intent is to slander the President, so we slander back with relevant data.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DJW001

Twitter auditing Twitter is like the Federal Reserve auditing the Federal Reserve.

It's all so "Journalistic".

Your lack of understanding of journalism is not really on topic here.

link   

He wouldn't be the only guilty party, I bet half of Kim Kardashians' followers is just her using a pseudonym because narcissism is the fad among kids these day or something like that, but I digress.

If the right did it then you'd bet you last dollar the left does it as well.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   
Of course his twitter followers are all fake. It's so easy to do, all it takes is a bit of cash and a few clicks.

I'm still trying to figure out how he got all those cardboard cutouts at his rally's to look so real, they even walked and talked for christ sake.

We all know this man has absolutely no following, there is no way he'll ever be president.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

OPs intent is to slander the President

Facts are not slander, they are facts. If facts trigger you, you must be thin skinned indeed. If this were te Mud Pit I would make a comment about that armor your avatar is wearing.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Well, the majority of those bots are Liberal leftist induced.

I follow I'll president on twitter and have done my fair share of support for him, casting down liberal snowflake views and ideologires.

What was the point of thread other then to cry about his follower numbers on twitter?

As a heavy twitter user and someone who knows how twitter audit works, the fake accounts are merely for Liking and retweeting, generally with very few followers or following just Trump and have no Pictures or details on their account.

To assume they are there to troll is false.

Also When twitter first started there were lots of ways to beef up your followers, people signed up, sometimes free sometimes for a small amount $5 or so, one famous person I saw at that time was lady gaga's account, she would add everyone, then once you added her back, she would remove you, thus keeping a follower.

Now the WHY.. Why would normal people use fake accounts and bots to beef up their following?
Simple. If my account followed 100 people, and only had two followers, it's like peeing in the wind.
That same account with say 10,000 followers, retweets galore (from real accounts) multiple new followers a day.
It's purely psychological.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

All of his followers were paid for by George Soros, remember?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

We all know this man has absolutely no following, there is no way he'll ever be president.

That would make sense if you ignore the fact that he is president. But if the president isn't Donald Trump...THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

All of his followers were paid for by George Soros, remember?

No I don't remember, I was just making a joke. I like to do one here and there.

I'm not one of the "discussing(arguing) politics every day is my life" partisan posters. So I don't know all the meme's, etc. I know soros is a withered old c-unt, but that's about it.
edit on 1-6-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

That would make sense if you ignore the fact that he is president. But if the president isn't Donald Trump...THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Sorry, I was having a pre election flash back.

PTED if you will.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I would hazard a guess that, in regards to real followers, Trump has more adversaries than supporters among his followers and if you choose any one of his tweets in the last 12 months, about 95% of the 10,000+ replies are from absolute hysterical totally off-topic Libtards who quite literally wait for his notification and then have a pre-prepared trove of crap to take up space below his tweet.

If I were NSA, I'd be marking them all for monitoring - some, in relation to wanting to harm Trump and/or his supporters make Kathy Griffin look like a girl scout.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Lmbo
I actually just read that a day or two ago.

WHO WAS PHONE?

We may never find out.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a joke right ?
Lets see I am president Of teh United States of America
hwat should i do on such a fine day ?
Talk to the king of Saudi maybe help with peace efforts ? naaa boring .
I know create a program using Missals that can shoot down a nuk .
Naa just deosnt flot my boat .
OOO i got it 150 million Americans voted for me so I need fake bots to pad my twitter account so every one will know who i am and follow me .
Wate being President every one IS following him lord your the one padding accounts need more stars and flages hu?
there are probly around 5 billion people who if you say Trump ( even when they cant understand english will know who that is and you know what if it had been Hillary it would have been 5 billion who know her name ( already is and she lost lol.
Really turn off your pc go out side see the real world for a change.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There are plenty of DOCs on YT that chronicle his win.

I WATCHED THEM ALL.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I would hazard a guess that, in regards to real followers, Trump has more adversaries than supporters among his followers and if you choose any one of his tweets in the last 12 months, about 95% of the 10,000+ replies are from absolute hysterical totally off-topic Libtards who quite literally wait for his notification and then have a pre-prepared trove of crap to take up space below his tweet.

If I were NSA, I'd be marking them all for monitoring - some, in relation to wanting to harm Trump and/or his supporters make Kathy Griffin look like a girl scout.

Were you as outraged when Obama suffered from republicans tweeting him racist things everyday for years and years?
It was hard reading and I'm not just talking about their bad grammar.
edit on 1/6/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

PTED if you will.

I heard the number one symptom of PTED is face palming, Elections do make you stress no doubt about it.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Were you as outraged when Obama suffered from republicans tweeting him racist things everyday for years and years?
It was hard reading and I'm not just talking about their bad grammar.

I joined August last year once it became evident I was missing out on Trump and Hillary tweets. I stopped following Hills around the beginning of December. I've read some of Obamas tweets and subsequent replies - yep, pathetic.

I actually respect him more since he's left office - he is literally STILL the DNC's best candidate for 2020, how sad is that?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I know that you're implying Trump payed for Twitter followers in order to play to his narcissistic impulse because someone else admitted to doing it themselves, but that is irrational. Bots can follow a twitter user on their own accord. That's why there are services like Twitter audit: so one can know how many bots follow him.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Agreed, I think that once a persons popularity reaches a certain point, the followers pour in and there is no better example than Joy Villa - Trump, on day one of his POTUS account being activated had over 1 million followers within 24 hrs, I was one of them - twitter was melting down getting the word out - again half those that followed him in that 1st 24hrs were his most devoted haters.

He is a sock-puppet magnet too.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: toysforadults

Wow i didn't know that,i don't use Twitter or FB.So that means it was the same in the case of Obama's account then?

No, see for yourself. Obama is 80% real, Trump 62%.

Why would a popular guy like Obama need 20% fake followers? (don't you hate the irony)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join