It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump is really an idiot......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

what a weird response.

fyi, my family is LOADED! my great grandfather bought a boat load of land in texas to farm and well... loaded. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Flatfish

while you are entitled to your opinion, his ability to make money is in sharp contrast to your theory. thanks for weighing in.

So is his ability to lose money, file for bankruptcy and leave his investors and debtors holding the bag.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

what a weird response.

fyi, my family is LOADED! my great grandfather bought a boat load of land in texas to farm and well... loaded. lol

congrats on having a rich family. It's funny, I heard lots of lefties bitching about Trump not doing anything but getting money from daddy. Yet he took 1 million and turned it into billions. Dumb luck I guess. it's a shame his granddaddy didn't buy a bunch of land on Texas, then he could be sooper rich and spend his time hating on other rich kids on the interwebz. Good times.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Are the trees green in the land you live in?

Hes a dick. a very rich dick. I don't have to like him. I just have to tolerate him. Like with some folks here.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

bless your heart, I haven't hated on rich kids. lol

just pointing out that trump isn't that great at business dealings if banks won't lend him money anymore. nice deflection, tho.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

so your net worth is higher than his? if not, then perhaps listening more and talking less would be a better option.

and, my response was in response to this dumb ass post.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: proximo

Either they were already colluding before the election - meaning they already had a back channel - or one did not exist so they had to set one up after the election. But somehow in the warped mind of the leftists trying to setup a back channel after the election is proof of collusion in the election. No it is the exact opposite.

So you don't think Kushner capable of making his own little deal on the side?

First off where is the evidence that anyone in the Trump admin have made any kind of deal with Russia? I only see evidence of the administration doing things Russia does not like.

1. Got rid of regulations on Coal, supports US oil production - this hurts Russian oil sales which is the biggest income source for the Russian economy.

2. Russian sanctions - they have not been eliminated and the Trump admin continues to talk tough about them.

3. Syrian missile strike - Clearly not in the Assad's interests, therefore not in Russia's interests.

4. Nato members pay up - This will only make Nato stronger in the long run, not good for Russia.

I mean yeah, it is possible Kushner is making a deal with Russia. Almost anything is possible - Comey becoming a member of ISIS and blowing himself up is also a possibility.

But I require actual evidence to think a possibility is likely.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are the trees green in the land you live in?

Hes a dick. a very rich dick. I don't have to like him. I just have to tolerate him. Like with some folks here.

You don't have to tolerate him, you choose to tolerate him.

Many of us choose to do otherwise and the good news is that in most cases, it's looking like the law is on our side.

Not to worry though, I'm confident that your idol would never stick around long enough for impeachment proceedings to be finalized.

He'll resign, insist that he won bigly at being POTUS, and explain how it's time for him to declare "Mission Accomplished" and move on to more praisable ventures.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I don't see how the Trumpologists don't get this part. Dems don't want Pence as President either. The best case scenario here for Dems is a smoking gun conclusively proving Russian attribution of the hacking and one or two of Trump's staff exposed for some level of collusion.

Sure, they'll yammer about impeachment here and there but if ever comes down to it, it'll be the GOP who impeaches and removes Trump because they'll want to cut their losses and try to salvage what they can before the next election.

Trump is playing right into their hand with his obstruction, his obstinance and the repeated exposure of lying from Trump and his administration. If there's no there, there, the best thing that Trump could do is uninvolve himself and let the investigations run their course. The Nunes shenanigans and firing Comey added fuel to the fire and brought about the appointment of a special counsel which is only going to extend the whole process.

If this is still lingering come the mid-term elections, it's going to benefit Democratic candidates far more than Republican.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The democrats should skip the Congress and presidency. The GOP wants to lose so they can pass blame. Dems should concentrate helping and talking to local communities.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It wasn't a "small loan of a million dollars."

Adjusted for inflation, and not including what daddy war bucks left after he passed away... forget it.

"Embrace ignorance."

He's a common man.
/s

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Adjusted for inflation, and not including what daddy war bucks left after he passed away... forget it.

"Embrace ignorance."

He's a common man.
/s

"daddy war bucks" died in '99. Long after Donald Trump made his fortune.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

what a weird response.

congrats on having a rich family. It's funny, I heard lots of lefties bitching about Trump not doing anything but getting money from daddy. Yet he took 1 million and turned it into billions. Dumb luck I guess. it's a shame his granddaddy didn't buy a bunch of land on Texas, then he could be sooper rich and spend his time hating on other rich kids on the interwebz. Good times.

#alternativefacts

It wasn't one million. At least in today's value of the US dollar. And tell me, how much was he given after his father passed away?

The "small loan of a million dollars," is propoganda to the highest caliber.

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth."

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hillary won the popular vote, the Russians hacked the DNC - therefore the Russians helped Hillary, not Trump.

I repeat, Hillary won the popular vote and by the accounts of her supporters, she won comfortably by 3+ million more votes.

Vladimir, please explain?

(Note: the following theory is only part of a much bigger story I don't have time to write down but it includes $19 billion in an offshore shell company waiting for the sanctions to lift and Exxon to drill baby drill... Follow the money and the dead Russians)

Nope. They used targeted data ala Cambridge Analytica (Bannon) to target vulnerable areas of the EC with tons of propaganda and fake news along with precision timing of Wikileaks drops (Assange = Putin puppet). This is a complicated web. Kompromat on Trump includes criminal activity as he has been/possibly currently is involved (with his kids) up to his eyeballs in money laundering for Russian oligarchs. They saved his hide by guaranteeing loans with Deutschbank which he needed after crashing his credit in the US.

This is my theory until I see legit data pointing in another direction. I honestly don't have proof of all of this yet, but it's my best guess from what I've seen.

Trump isn't a super spy. He's a guy who made a deal with the devil, now the devil wants his due. Simple as that.

That's why he's giving the spy houses back to the "Diplomats" after being publically threatened with "countermeasures" on Twitter by the Russian Embassy in the US.

Seriously. You guys are missing all the fun! Massive conspiracy theory potential and y'all are waving it away like you don't own those tin foil hats!!

edit on 1-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

the amount in which you missed the point is staggering by any measurement.
start small, like this:
www.cracked.com...

Then ask yourself, what did these folks do wrong, that Trump didn't do?
Nobody is saying he's Mother Theresa's mentor, just that he made some money. It's not a contest to see who can prove a proven fact wrong, it's a proven fact. It's something you can choose to live with, or die from.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

what a weird response.

#alternativefacts

It wasn't one million. At least in today's value of the US dollar. And tell me, how much was he given after his father passed away?

The "small loan of a million dollars," is propoganda to the highest caliber.

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth."

Did his daddy give him billions? I'm gonna need a bit more than your words and spit on the monitor here. If he didn't, then the point still stands. Again, it's not something you get to debate, it's a #realfact.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That sounds like a pretty good assessment and once the FBI investigation begins to follow the dollars instead of the dumbasses, this could get interesting real quick.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yep...just like he'll do to the American people

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

"Embrace ignorance."

He's a common man.
/s

You seem to have a major problem with how rich and successful Trump has been.
Regardless of the issue you have with it, he is one of the most successful men we've seen. A billionaire AND a President. Has anyone ever been that successful in business and politics... in American history?
It's some achievement for an 'idiot' I would say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join