It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump is really an idiot......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If Trump is really an idiot......

Then So Is This Thread.......

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

And on one other semi-related thought, I see many, many people trying to lump all those who don't hate Trump as Trump supporters of some kind, even fanboys. To try to explain this, all those who voted for Trump didn't do so because they thought he was the savior, or even a good choice, some did so just because they couldn't stomach the other option.

Plan A. You fell for it.

And now, as the far left does everything it can to tear apart the presidency, those of us who did vote for him just want to see what kind of president he might be.

Plan B. You are seeing what sort of President he actually is. An incompetent buffoon who has larded his cabinet with bankers, and appointed billionaires to regulate the industries they made their money in. Is that what you wanted?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I remember people used to say the same about Bush and 9/11

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I remember people used to say the same about Bush and 9/11

Exactly, and in that, it couldn't be both ways. but that didn't stop anyone from jumping onto their high horse and proclaiming their "knowledge" to the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And on one other semi-related thought, I see many, many people trying to lump all those who don't hate Trump as Trump supporters of some kind, even fanboys. To try to explain this, all those who voted for Trump didn't do so because they thought he was the savior, or even a good choice, some did so just because they couldn't stomach the other option.

Plan A. You fell for it.

And now, as the far left does everything it can to tear apart the presidency, those of us who did vote for him just want to see what kind of president he might be.

Plan B. You are seeing what sort of President he actually is. An incompetent buffoon who has larded his cabinet with bankers, and appointed billionaires to regulate the industries they made their money in. Is that what you wanted?

OK wise one, everyone should have sucked up their fears, ignored all the facts, and just voted for Clinton, since it was her turn and all? I don't know if you are aware of this fact, but the choice we were given we between Trump and Clinton. (and if you bring a third party candidate into this I'll virtually smack you )

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Right, and now we are back to the point of the OP. Remember, Trump can't be both a super genius with extra human abilities, and a bumbling idiot who can't tweet a coherent thought.

Only an idiot would think that he is a super genius. He's just a bumbling idiot who is easily played... that's why it's not him, but the people around him who are under investigation.

You may want to explain that to the Democratic Party who is currently looking to impeach Trump over the Russian ties.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Its all so retarded.

There have been plenty of people who didnt like a president in our history. They didnt lose respect or rather SELF respect and go against the office itself, its process of election or the common man who supported its holder. Its still OUR country at the end of the day and there will be more presidents...hopefully.

Retarded. I think someone said we cant use that word. If true let me know.

edit on 6 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Miracula2

That will be their undoing. They will be proven fools for their sabotage. The vote IMHO is actually guided by a Higher Power by means of inspiration. So, that same power that got President Trump elected also has the power to get people fired from CNN for making hideous gestures.

You are literally saying that God chose Trump to be President, and that He will punish those who do not obey Trump's will. Have you been reading Julis Evola or what?

Romans 13

Let everyone submit to the governing authorities, since there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are instituted by God.

"instituted by God"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

There have been plenty of people who didnt like a president in our history. They didnt lose respect or rather SELF respect and go against the office itself, its process of election or the common man who supported its holder.

Unlike Donald Trump, I respect the office of the President. He is unfit to hold that office. Period.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Right, and now we are back to the point of the OP. Remember, Trump can't be both a super genius with extra human abilities, and a bumbling idiot who can't tweet a coherent thought.

Only an idiot would think that he is a super genius. He's just a bumbling idiot who is easily played... that's why it's not him, but the people around him who are under investigation.

You may want to explain that to the Democratic Party who is currently looking to impeach Trump over the Russian ties.

No, they are manipulating him into "obstruction of justice," a much easier charge to prove. And Trump has fallen right into the trap.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That's a commandment for Christians. By Paul.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

To be fair I don't think trump is a idiot like Bush was, I just think he is a horrible human being whose very existence I find morally objectionable and he is basically now the worlds biggest bully in chief

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

OK wise one, everyone should have sucked up their fears, ignored all the facts, and just voted for Clinton, since it was her turn and all? I don't know if you are aware of this fact, but the choice we were given we between Trump and Clinton. (and if you bring a third party candidate into this I'll virtually smack you )

Why smack me? This election's choices were so bad that a third party candidate actually had a chance. Unfortunately, rather than vote their conscience, the majority of voters voted their fears. You voted for a greedy, narcissistic, stupid man, because you were afraid of a greedy, controlling, politically shrewd woman.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who is 'They' ? Aliens? Multidimenional Liberals? wtf? Is it Halloween already?

edit on 1-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Sublimecraft was right: Call Mueller and give him the benefit of what CNN tells you to think and what happened. You are a good listener and never talk crap. Everyone here knows that, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Freedom of religion would also include freedom from religion...

Puh-Leeze...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That "Romans 13" jibberish is obviously the KJV translation, which of course would have political leanings which would influence the ignorant masses which believe the nonsense to have respect for those who have no respect for them.

What a bunch of slaves.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Who is 'They' ? Aliens? Multidimenional Liberals? wtf? Is it Halloween already?

In English, we use an impersonal pronoun after the subject has been given a proper name. The response is to a statement about the Democrats, therefore...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Why smack me? This election's choices were so bad that a third party candidate actually had a chance. Unfortunately, rather than vote their conscience, the majority of voters voted their fears. You voted for a greedy, narcissistic, stupid man, because you were afraid of a greedy, controlling, politically shrewd woman.

it was a virtual smack, so please don't call the real cops, call the virtual ones.

And yes, I voted for what I decided was the lesser of two evils, Your tolerance for establishment whores who are so openly dishonest because they know they can get away with it is equal to my tolerance for greedy, narcissistic, orange men. (I don't think he's stupid)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join