It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump is really an idiot......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
After watching and listening to all the claims made since Trump became a viable candidate for president, there is a pretty clear theme going on. Trump is a bafoon, a fool, an idiot. He can't even tweet right. He spills all his secrets to the Russians and can't even keep his own secrets when interviewed by Lester Holt. He clearly is all those things.

So if that's the case, how is it we are to believe that he also has a vast conspiracy with Russia involving his staff and was able to manipulate the entire United States electoral process to become president with help of the Russians, and he has kept it quiet? These sound like diametrically opposed people, yet they are the same.

And on one other semi-related thought, I see many, many people trying to lump all those who don't hate Trump as Trump supporters of some kind, even fanboys. To try to explain this, all those who voted for Trump didn't do so because they thought he was the savior, or even a good choice, some did so just because they couldn't stomach the other option. And now, as the far left does everything it can to tear apart the presidency, those of us who did vote for him just want to see what kind of president he might be. Of course that can't happen with the current situation, when each day several new scandals are revealed by anonymous sources speaking under the cloak of secrecy. If that threshold of proof was all that is needed for a conspiracy to be believed, I'd like to invite you all to the Flat Earth discussion. (they have real people with names and everything ,so it's soopper credible)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And now, as the far left does everything it can to tear apart the presidency

That will be their undoing. They will be proven fools for their sabotage. The vote IMHO is actually guided by a Higher Power by means of inspiration. So, that same power that got President Trump elected also has the power to get people fired from CNN for making hideous gestures.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just when I thought New Jersey's rap could not get any worse along came the Trump presidency!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So if that's the case, how is it we are to believe that he also has a vast conspiracy with Russia involving his staff and was able to manipulate the entire United States electoral process to become president with help of the Russians, and he has kept it quiet? These sound like diametrically opposed people, yet they are the same.

Google the phrase "useful idiot." Russia's goal was not to put Trump in the White House, it was to bring American liberal democracy into disrepute. Given the global trend towards autocracy, democratic republics seem to be on the way out without Russian help. At least we don't have Hillary Clinton in charge. She would have been under investigation from day one. Oh, wait....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
No, he is a very smart person who knows what is best for the American people and the American Veterans. Its truly horrifying that confusion between right and wrong is beginning to show the destruction of the Great American Empire.

link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

That will be their undoing. They will be proven fools for their sabotage. The vote IMHO is actually guided by a Higher Power by means of inspiration. So, that same power that got President Trump elected also has the power to get people fired from CNN for making hideous gestures.

You guys think there is some kind of grand conspiracy by the left to get rid of Trump. You are really being superstitious. No one on the left want's to replace Trump who is a social liberal with Pence who's much further to the right on every social issue. By your logic, I could argue the right wing media is trying to get rid of Trump so Pence can be president which is who they wanted all along.

link   
a reply to: Miracula2

You are literally saying that God chose Trump to be President, and that He will punish those who do not obey Trump's will. Have you been reading Julis Evola or what?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So you are in the camp that thinks Trump is a super spy, with stellar abilities to manipulate others thoughts and still act like a dork? It can't be both ways, either he is in bed with the Russians and hiding it amazingly well, or he hasn't a clue, like he keeps saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Hillary won the popular vote, the Russians hacked the DNC - therefore the Russians helped Hillary, not Trump.

I repeat, Hillary won the popular vote and by the accounts of her supporters, she won comfortably by 3+ million more votes.

Vladimir, please explain?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Miracula2

You guys think there is some kind of grand conspiracy by the left to get rid of Trump. You are really being superstitious. No one on the left want's to replace Trump who is a social liberal with Pence who's much further to the right on every social issue. By your logic, I could argue the right wing media is trying to get rid of Trump so Pence can be president which is who they wanted all along.

Um..I think you might need to look around a bit. There is a pretty large effort going to impeach Trump and have him removed. IF you have trouble finding information about it, let me know.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hillary won the popular vote, the Russians hacked the DNC - therefore the Russians helped Hillary, not Trump.

I repeat, Hillary won the popular vote and by the accounts of her supporters, she won comfortably by 3+ million more votes.

Vladimir, please explain?

It was a long term effort wherein, time travel and constitutional amendments were involved. It's a bit complicated, I'll have Trump brief you. In the mean time, see "Electoral College". (Crafty bastards those Russians)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm unsure what category they would place me in, but I'd say I'm definitely a supporter. It actually just started out as I lean conservative for most things, but was topped off with just pure distrust in Hillary. As much as the media wants to make his campaign out as hateful rhetoric. He actually campaigned on a lot of different subjects that resonated well with a lot of Americans, which included myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If one studies history and does their research, one will find that these things always happen when one side or the other's candidate wins or loses...

There is nothing going on here other than this "information overload" nonsense, and everyone seems to jumping on board to crucify the opposite party's candidate, win or lose.

...And that tweet "cafveve", or whatever was probably nothing but a network error. I don't know how so many can pick such silliness up and run with it like so many are...

...And I ain't even a Trump fan so much...

Nothing happening here, even if some people have a penchant for over-reaction, like too many do.

That being said, I think Trump is a facking retard anyway...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Buffoonery is cover, acting like an idiot so people are deflected. You don't rise to the pinnacle of wealth or politics without being really clever and merciless.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
If one studies history and does their research, one will find that these things always happen when one side or the other's candidate wins or loses...

There is nothing going on here other than this "information overload" nonsense, and everyone seems to jumping on board to crucify the opposite party's candidate, win or lose.

...And that tweet "cafveve", or whatever was probably nothing but a network error. I don't know how so many can pick such silliness up and run with it like so many are...

...And I ain't even a Trump fan so much...

Nothing happening here, even if some people have a penchant for over-reaction, like too many do.

That being said, I think Trump is a facking retard anyway...

We can't use "retard" on this forum. Reported.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
President of the United States, the biggest job in the world, and billionaire. That's quite the idiot. Modern day Chance Gardner perhaps? Which makes everyone else the idiots.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Buffoonery is cover, acting like an idiot so people are deflected. You don't rise to the pinnacle of wealth or politics without being really clever and merciless.

Well said. Clever and honesty though I like a bit better.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

So you are in the camp that thinks Trump is a super spy, with stellar abilities to manipulate others thoughts and still act like a dork? It can't be both ways, either he is in bed with the Russians and hiding it amazingly well, or he hasn't a clue, like he keeps saying.

Drop the straw man, please. I said he was a "useful idiot." Russia steered agents of influence towards him who offered their services for free. That was good enough for miserly Trump. He didn't even think to do background checks or he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in.

As I have been trying to explain for two years now, Putin is trying to Make Russia Great Again by making everyone else a little worse. The strategy in the '16 election was a classic two pronged attack. The goal was to paralyze the American system of government. By running fake news and black propaganda, they made the Democratic candidate look like a criminal, guaranteeing that she would be facing investigations and attempts at impeachment. She would be unable to govern effectively. By surrounding Trump with Russian agents of influence, in the unlikely event of a Trump victory, the would be able to influence American foreign policy. It is not a coincidence that during Manafort's reign, Team Trump softened its position on the Russia sanctions.

Unfortunately for the Kremlin, they have now had to fall back on Plan C: just sit back and let America tear itself apart because of deep seated divisions in society. Their policy of sowing doubt about the ability of the citizenry to tell the difference between fact and fiction is bearing fruit: The White House has actually claimed that there is such a thing as "alternative facts!" Plan C will ultimately fail because the American system of government is flexible enough to allow the body politic to heal itself. Truth will out, and the transition of power will go back to being peaceful. Under President Pence, we will go back to debating policy rather than the President's mental health.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Five bankruptcies is not the pinnacle of wealth. Being unable to get Congress to pass a bill you submit is political failure.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Well said. Clever and honesty though I like a bit better.

You think Trump is honest? Lies are part of the character. He got elected on the peoples platform. He knows how corrupt Washington is, plucked those strings like a fiddle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join