It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO's filmed over the city of Arnhem in the Netherlands on 26/05/2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
On the 26th of May 2017 a witness recorded 3 UFO's flying over the city of Arnhem in the Netherlands in broad daylight. The 3 objects seem to be connected to each other since they keep flying in the same formation.
The objects must be flying really high (see the church as a reference point).
The 3 objects also seem to be flashing from time to time.
The witness stated that 10 minutes before his sighting, he and his friends saw a regular drone flying by, but these 3 cars were not drones at all according to the witnesses.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Some sort of balloons?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I've seen them too, only way higher up! And at that time they were stationary for at least half an hour.

made a topic about it: Same day ! around 30km south of Arnhem
ATS topic

edit: they were also spotted later that evening after dark, emitting light. Al the way up to the north ( around 200km north)
edit on 1-6-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

After looking at other videos on that YT channel, "UFO Today", I am going to go out on a limb and say CGI.

I like this one of a "UFO using it's tentacle to suck up earth's atmosphere".

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It could be balloons, lanterns, or Russians. But it was there. I did see them.

When we saw them they were way higher up, and not flickering. Clean white or silver dots.
edit on 1-6-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

But on a serious note, UFO today got permission from the original poster of the video to reupload the video (see the video description on youtube). (you can check the first comment in the original video where UFO ask permission)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I would recommend posting the original.

I can't speak for others but I know personally that when I see a YT channel that posts obvious BS and hoax videos, like this,

I automatically dismiss anything from them.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
sadly there is no useful detail to see. interesting but inconclusive, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

It could be balloons, lanterns, or Russians. But it was there. I did see them.

When we saw them they were way higher up, and not flickering. Clean white or silver dots.

Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting your story, or the fact that unknown phenomenon exist.

I simply have NO faith in YT videos being legit. To much $$ to be made.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Fair enough!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Like your avatar of the thermal cover. They look like mylar balloons the flash is sunlight reflecting from them.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

After looking at other videos on that YT channel, "UFO Today", I am going to go out on a limb and say CGI.

I like this one of a "UFO using it's tentacle to suck up earth's atmosphere".

Notice he never lets the top of the crane out of shot?

makes for better tracking...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They could be Mylar balloons, with the "flashing" being caused by the balloons occasionally catching the sunlight as they move.

The seem to be moving in a direction generally away from the camera, and maybe a little to the right.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Royal dutch shall ordered the starting of fires in the proximity of Chernobyl NPP through it's greenpeace proxies!
They wanted to have another meltdown at Chernobyl and put up a fire in the proximity of the NPP as a diversion for other sabotages inside the plant. The Ukrainian security services and probably Belarus' security had to take care of the fire and the sabotage.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain
They could be Mylar balloons, with the "flashing" being caused by the balloons occasionally catching the sunlight as they move.

The seem to be moving in a direction generally away from the camera, and maybe a little to the right.

But we have more to go on

the poster earthoccupant has said they seen these personally on the same day and that they were also witnessed after dark with the flashing still occurring after dark.

I guess they could be cube shaped Mylars balloons with tiny LED lights attached,

The flashes during the day is due to one surface of the cube shaped balloon being reflective and with rotation it gets hit with suns light reflecting back to observer and at night the LED lights remotely switched on.

Balloons or drones

or ET made a wrong turn and missed Amsterdam, Et also likes the red light district and sampling what the cafe's have to offer

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

ayyyyyy

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
On their way to destroy the AMC-9 satellite perhaps?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-7-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I want to say mylar balloons but I hit a problem. The way they seem to maintain distance between each other is curious and, while not ruling out balloons or such, it makes me wonder.

Nice vid!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
its odd, i would say they are mylar baloons but its really hard to tell. they seemed to be square in shape and kept distance from eachother but that could just be the wind blowing them at equal speed to eachother. i would say they're baloons as i have seen similar things and thats what it turned out to be when i got my telescope.

new topics

top topics

join