It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleeza Rice's "Profitable" Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here's an article that was written back in January and NOW UPdated on Feb 4,2005 www.joevialls.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is the most disgusting post I've seen you make yet SiberianTiger. Your level of ignorance is astounding.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
djo, not him being ignorant, he just posted a link, he didn't say anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well James I'm pretty sure he believes this drivel from his posted link. I'm familiar with his other posts.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think the guy who hosts that site is begging someone to steal his identity, money, etc.. He posts his name, address, and bank account info.

Phae

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have to admit the story was interesting. I think the chap should write a novel to compensate his veteran's disability. There is always a market for drivel whether true or false.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I to am familiar with his other posts. He seems to think his country beat Afganistan when they didn't. But still, by that post alone you can't say he is ignorant. He probably does believe that bs though. But still, calling someone ignorant, even if you know of the ther posts they made, not a good call. Unless he says something really bad, like Simon is American! He is British! and acts like he is the only one who knows and has to tell the world.(reffering to a topic someone made about how ATS was based in England, not America, and somehow it was big news to that person)

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't think the story is true, I personally think its too much of an assumption almost like the author had an endpoint inmind and the facts justs fell into place.

How ever, Djo, I am hugely disaointed in you, you are willing to go to any means to defend the bush administration regardless of facts, is this one true? probabbly not could a bush conspiracy actually be true? more than likely, on this website you should keep an open mind, and you've already made your mind up about every anti bush slander on the web

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's a pretty interesting read - and would be much more effective if the author hadn't alluded to his agenda with things like:

the whole point of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps is normally to kill people in very large numbers. Just look at Fallujah, people, look at Fallujah....

...Well, OK chief, but didn't you ask why you were being trained for a mysterious humanitarian mission a year before it actually happened, especially when your day job is normally shooting Muslims full of holes?...

...Wall Street normally expects these marines to die quietly for Zion in Iraq....

Filled with some very interesting points and good info, the author should have left his personal opinions out of the mix.

As for what rice said:

At a recent Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on her appointment by Bush to the post of Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice declared that the tsunami constituted "a wonderful opportunity to show not just the US government, but the heart of the American people." "And I think it has paid great dividends for us," she added.

That's been the consensus since it happened. That's not a new idea. Pundits since the day after the tsunami hit have discussed how it's a great opportunity to show American compassion.

The more interesting article is the link to this French "study". Translated (also containing anti-US rhetoric.)

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Here's an article that was written back in January and NOW UPdated on Feb 4,2005 www.joevialls.net...

SiberianTiger,
You need to comprehend this, which is at the top of each create topic and reply page:

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

seekerof

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
To top it all off the article uses India Daily as a source (not that I haven't done that myself from time to time
).

dh

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Joe Vialls has come up with the most interesting and valid reasoning for the Tsunami and one that many psychics have confirmed
Representatives of almost all perpetrating nations have visited the various sites - like dogs returning to their vomit
Condoleeza is a vicious and incendiary telepath and psychic attacker - no wonder she's been promoted into seemingly inappropriate diplomacy
The French site linked is most interesting, especially in relation to Diego Garcia

[edit on 4-2-2005 by dh]

[edit on 4-2-2005 by dh]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

dh:

Joe Vialls has come up with the most interesting and valid reasoning for the Tsunami and one that many psychics have confirmed.

Huh? Did you just mention "psychic....confirmed"? Oh my....I'm taking the 5th on this one...oh my....*shakes head*

Condoleeza is a vicious and incendiary telepath and psychic attacker...

Wait! Hold the horses here.....
Let me guess, this is also "psychic...confirmed"?
Double oh my, I guess Mr. Vialls should be careful in spreading his brand of propaganda hate rhetoric then, huh? He might get 'burned' to a crisp by that "psychic...confirmed, vicious and incendiary" Ms. Rice.......

The French site linked is most interesting, especially in relation to Diego Garcia

Been covered in a variety of ATS threads on the Tsunami and its causes and why such and such happened and did not happen. Just for a heads-up, globalsecurity has debunked any and all 'theories' surrounding Diego Garcia. Don't believe me, utilize your favorite search engine, k?

seekerof

dh

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Vialls isn't under threat from this kind of attack, because he takes the 'what if..' route
He's looking for causes - lonely old poor pensioner hermit - so be it
I know all the Tsunami threads because I participated in them from the upstart

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Joe Vialls is harmless, his stories are a good and fun read. But that's what they are stories!

But Rice did say this "a wonderful opportunity to show not just the US government, but the heart of the American people." "And I think it has paid great dividends for us," she added. I feel this is distasteful.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
question: the U.S. has detonated nuclear weopons before near water before and it did not cause a tsunami, plus there wouldn't significant radation?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You can have a nuke detonation that is 'clean.' If anything a more plausible (still fantasy) account of a nuke causing the Tsunami would be India doing a test detonation and "oops look what we did."

But the U.S. causing a detonation for construction contracts assumes we are strapped for cash which we are not, nor are any of the major military contractors such as KBR Construction. This also assumes NEST was unaware of the detonation which is ridiculous. The story was interesting as a story... to take it any further is foolish.

new topics

top topics

join