It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awan Brothers Visas Raise Questions In Wake of Murder of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.(DNC mess)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly, even though he was missing nothing.

One article said he may have been shot. Is this another
murder being covered up?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if Wasserman-Shultz is not also a "useful idiot". For someone.

Otherwise, we're going to need a whole lot more personal details. On the boardwalk, very late, Miami. Come on...it's 2017 America. We get the gist. Or at least what the PTB are implying.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

IMO everyone of the current democratic "leaders" scream useful idiot. For what purposes? I can't be sure.

I mean DWS was fired from the DNC then directly hired onto HRC's campaign.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

exactly

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Debbie Wasserman was roasted by her own IT guy today
because she tried to blame IT for the DNC hack.

One of these days, It's coming. Someone will rat
out. Clinton, Schultz....it is going to happen because
they are such miserable sacks of patheticness.

edit on 1-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But why would he be tied to the dnc leak or any such animal????

What about all the people he has put in jail???

Literally y'all are just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks, no matter how, just silly..

Man I wish text could convey the pure perplexed tone of my voice...

He wasn't investigating the leaks nor the clintons, nor the dnc....

Why on earth would the 2 be connected???

Also what's up with the obvious lie of Shultz being under criminal investigation....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Rumor has it that ATS used to be a conspiracy site.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Debbie Wasserman was roasted by her own IT guy today
because she tried to blame IT for the DNC hack.

One of these days, It's coming. Someone will rat
out. Clinton, Schultz....it is going to happen because
they are such miserable sacks of patheticness.

Once one turns, they will be scrambling over each others dead bodies to save themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Last night a FBI National Security operation was launched in Dearborn, Michigan.
The Special Reaction Teams took down a residence on Jonathon Street.

Buck
edit on 2-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

IMO everyone of the current democratic "leaders" scream useful idiot. For what purposes? I can't be sure.

when you are involved in criminal activity you want those people close.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Only if you consider literally anything any idiot ever thought up, in the history of mankind a conspiracy..

I have a little higher standards..

Usually they have at least some basis in reality... in fact it is the part that makes sense that leads you to ignore the parts that don't...

This isn't a conspiracy... it's propaganda...

This is people who want people to hate the democrats, reguardless of reality..

Literally just throwing whatever they can at the wall and just see what fits... it is purposefully trying to lie to people to make them think a certain obviously flawed thing..

It's really disgusting, and should be bashed from whatever political bend..

No different than "Nigel firage under investigation for the russian conspiracy "..

As if trump would tell all the talk show hosts unnecessarily...

edit on 2-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: JinMI

when you are involved in criminal activity you want those people close.

What criminal activity is DWS involved in??

Or are you just quoting the blantant lie about her being under investigation for multiple murders from the OP???

Super delegates are legally allowed to vote anyway they want, so no criminal activity there...

Trump runs all LE agencies and all 3 branches of givernment, yet never started a SECOND investigation of Hillary after the first one found nothing illegal...

So is trump covering up for her??

Or was it all BS in the first place meant to confuse people with little or no metal aptitude???

There isn't a third option...

At least don't ball faced lie in your conspiracy theories.. it kinda defeats the purpose...
edit on 2-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just imagaine how much good would get done if all the energy the conspiracy community puts into the ridiculous, were instead transferred to the actual corruption in our faces every single day....

Instead of hunting elite pedo rings, people actually paid attention. To the little girl two doors down who's step father is way more touchy feely than he should be???

But that's not the problem is it.. that's a little fish.. the big fish is the clintons interdiminsional child rapist ring..

It's really horrifying when you realize the conspiracy crowd is the group with the energy to actually make the blogs, videos and such to solve problems..

Too bad they spend their time chasing Bigfoot and Nessie..

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I didn't realize that you set the standards for conspiracy theories.
You might want to contact S.O. and let him know how out of line we are with this.

You might want to run the Flat Earth thing by him too.... people post threads supporting that idea.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Super delegates are legally allowed to vote anyway they want, so no criminal activity there...

The people that filed the lawsuit against the DNC actions (when she chaired it) are claiming fraud, which is actually a crime.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Last night a FBI National Security operation was launched in Dearborn, Michigan.

Buck

Dearborn has a huge Middle Eastern population. I'm thinking this raid must be terrorism-related.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

How about obstruction for threatening the Chief of the Capital Police? How about for violating the law when DWS changed the status of her IT person from IT to advisor in order to bypass the lockout?
edit on 2-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So in other words we should pay attention to only whats around us while ignoring those we send to government to represent us?

You honestly think not holding them accountable is a good idea? How has that worked out for Bernie Sanders?

It is too bad Democrats waste all their time chasing Russians that are non existent.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

Dearborn has a huge Middle Eastern population. I'm thinking this raid must be terrorism-related.

Agreed, and I am thinking that people linked to the Muslim Brotherhood aren't running the show in Washington DC now, so we might actually see more raids like this.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I didn't realize that you set the standards for conspiracy theories.
You might want to contact S.O. and let him know how out of line we are with this.

You might want to run the Flat Earth thing by him too.... people post threads supporting that idea.

I at least like my conspiracies to be the most likely option.. rather than interdiminsional child rapists hunters who lie to people for.. fun I guess..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join