It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Military Aircraft?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Outlier13

You have not provided "all the information."

And you think you know more than me, well then spill the beans.

You know that's not what I am saying but you are trying to turn the tables so you can avoid the topic of my inquiries. You either do not have any additional information as you have eluded to in multiple prior posts or you won't provide any additional information. I'm genuinely interested in hearing more but it would appear you have nothing more to offer.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As I commented and made a summation in another thread:

- You had communication from the object.
- This communication was a message that "is both prophetic and groundbreaking"
- You saw projections from the object that "seemed to be from another location or planet or maybe another time!?"
- "The FBI is studying the computer files I have."
- "There are some here on earth that have either a portal or viewer to other dimensions or planets. I've witnessed it. That is part of what was revealed to me. That's all I'll say for now."
- "My feeling is these were off world contacts that work with our black projects personnel."
- "As far as the messaging, I'm waiting to get my computer back with my notes on it to reveal more here."
- "The aliens were likely interdimensional from what I was shown."
- "I have my info with a 3rd party just in case something happens to me or someone tries to smear me. Boom, it goes public."
- "Had my Facebook hacked multiple times with spooks looking for info and I have my info in a place safer than can be imagined. Not even the FBI can get at it. I have some NSA contacts that are friendly."

You've portrayed yourself in this thread as a pretty important and knowledgeable guy in the field. Even the government or some other faction finds your claims worthy enough to hack your computer. You're also extremely fortunate to have not only one, but two opportunities to view portals into other places. You clearly want us to believe you have first-hand experience into various types of paranormal activities. You have teased, or dangled the carrot as was mentioned, with providing "more" with the following comments:

a reply to: studio500
As far as the messaging, I'm waiting to get my computer back with my notes on it to reveal more here.

When I get my computers and iPad back from forensics I'll post the rest of my story.

It'll be worth the wait.

The first post dated June 2, 2017. The second October 6, 2017.

My objective is probably different than Outlier13. I think those who post fantastical claims overall on this forum need to be held accountable to their claims. Just as it's expected of those who debunk photos, videos, or stories. I try to provide screenshots or something to support my own personal opinion of mis-identification, as I did with the Geico banner. Too many make claims and never even attempt to back it up.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Your summation is more than enough of a collection of information. I don't feel that more information is necessary for this thread, and bullying me for more is not going to change what I said to you earlier.

You've portrayed yourself in this thread as a pretty important and knowledgeable guy in the field.

If I was soooo knowledgeable, why would I bother with a thread here? I posted this thread to share and to reach out to the knowledgeable people here to see if anyone had experience with this or could identify the craft. I'm not pretending to be anything like what you think, but knew that most here are helpful.

I think those who post fantastical claims overall on this forum need to be held accountable to their claims.

And you are bold enough to be able to judge my claims!!?? I had hoped this thread would not devolve into this. No, I don't have a widget off the craft to prove my claims, so judge away!

Your distortion of what I posted is proof that anything else I'd share would only get more skepticism.You're free to believe what you will, but this thread was started solely to identify the craft. As you can see on post #1 my sighting was NOT of a Geico banner.

edit on 30-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Area 51-52 (Dugway proving grounds) would be standard.

Dugway is in Utah used for chemical testing and whatnot

area's 51 , 52 and many other numerical designations are all in Nevada. initially used for nuclear tests and then military flight testing.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

I have my computer secured. No one is breaking into it anymore.

and its almost a year later since you posted this

My feeling is these were off world contacts that work with our black projects personnel. I'm not sure what my experience meant in the larger picture or why I was given the insights I was given. The other witness was immobilized but was awake. Essentially turned off but breathing. The craft wasn't broadcasting a message. I'm holding off saying how I was communicated to until I can verify if there were other witnesses. It's a detail that could verify to me if another witness had the same experience and would help to corroborate their authenticity to the event. As far as the messaging, I'm waiting to get my computer back with my notes on it to reveal more here.

So.......?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

You have everything you need already.

Yes we do

I was going to call BS after reading this post on page 2, because your expression sound of like child making up stories and not very good at it, your OP and every reply up until this post reads like made up fiction.

Care to add any evidence to back your suggestions? I saw this thing up close at one point and it was massive. I had some communication from it, but I'm holding off on the message for now. I have evidence on my computer of the message, but I'm trying to get my computer back from someone who took my files. But, the message, if true, is both prophetic and groundbreaking. There was also another witness to corroborate this, but I won't bring them up in this thread because I'm not sure if it would be safe due to the subject matter of the communication and the possible interest of the government.

Someone who took your files?

The FBI?

Or is this someone else?

And you think you know more than me, well then spill the beans.

They did spill the beans, they quoted what you said.

I have also quoted what you have posted but fail to see what you say you are going to do done.

I don't feel that more information is necessary for this thread, and bullying me for more is not going to change what I said to you earlier.

Yes but adding more info like you did say you would will make readers think you are for real and not a liar and attention seeker.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 30-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Your summation is more than enough of a collection of information. I don't feel that more information is necessary for this thread, and bullying me for more is not going to change what I said to you earlier.

As I pointed out above, you told us twice that you were going to post more information once you received your hacked computer back. You also went further to tease with: "it will be worth the wait". I'm not bullying you or asking you to provide anymore information than what you told us you were going to do yourself. A year has passed and you evoked curiosity of what this is about. What is it?

Rather than giving another defensive response, try posting what you promised.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

You don't seem to understand boundaries. No means NO!
edit on 31-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A little extra tidbit for the thread readers who aren't trolling me. The craft seemed to be performing a mapping pattern. This was something mentioned at the Rendlesham Forest sighting too.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

A little extra tidbit for the thread readers who aren't trolling me.

Posters trolling you?

Lets just read the next sentence

The craft seemed to be performing a mapping pattern. This was something mentioned at the Rendlesham Forest sighting too.

Who cares,

if it seemed to be doing then it may have been doing something else,

extra tid bit?

You mean just adding another popular case to try and dress up your BS?

What do we have, Rendelshem, Project Bluebeam what else have you tried tying it too

Not saying you didn't witness anything, but the way you have gone about this after saying everything you have is just sick. a deluded person who has experienced something but is adding a whole lot of made up crap to try and explain their experience.

You don't seem to understand boundaries. No means NO!

So can you clarify why you said what you did?

Did you think no one would ask so you just added that bit of BS with a few popular cases to dress up your thread about a sighting you had?

edit on 31-5-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You mean just adding another popular case to try and dress up your BS?

You are ill informed and brutish! Just because i witnesses the craft performing a grid pattern movement doesn't mean I lifted it from anything. I only mentioned the Rendlesham case because it had similar comments about the flight of a sighting. There was no influence on me or my sighting by the knowledge of that event! Stop acting so childish. You asked for more information and you got it.

As expected, you ask for more information but deride it as something useless. Find another thread to troll! I'm through responding to you.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No matter what you think of Linda Moulton Howe, she hits the nail on the head about what the UFO phenomenom is about. I think she had some insider prompting her on this topic.

Watch her presentation, like going down the rabbit hole. But, if you want insight...watch this.

edit on 9-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join