It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

WTF are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

She was national security advisor her job was listening to the Russians and other adversaries of the United States. When names came across her desk in a narrative regarding Russia they were masked. When a question arose about the content of the conversation she asked for and got the names of the masked parties. Because it continued to happen she made a report.
As far as this Russian probe she has answered questions.
She is being called now to distract from the Russian probe and make this about wire tapping crap because Nunes is a perfect lap dog for trump. He can't work on the investigation anymore but he can do this. If it was possible for trump to fire Devin he'd be gone. Now he's just trying to gain back brownie points lost in that whole secret documents he supposedly gave the whitehouse which in reality the white house gave him to give back to them.
Those subpoenas didn't come from the committee working the investigation. It came from the one member who has recused himself from the investigation.

This admin really needs to review the meaning of the legal term recuse. Both Nunes and Sessions.

Ummm...yes, all 7 subpoenas came from the House Intelligence Committee...and Nunez is still the chair of the HIC, so he has to sign them.

He only "recused" himself from the Russian probe....likely so he could focus on the real corruption with illegally monitoring American citizens, but even so, the House Ethics Committee hasn't even made a ruling so....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No she won't. Her job was listening. Those guys shouldn't have been making under the table deals with the Russians.
You'll see. I can't wait.

edit on 622017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Ya know what... you're never going to concede this so what's the point?
Even trump has had to admit it was the Russians. Well this week. Next week he will waffle enough to get you guys all tingly.
So don't bother asking me anymore.
If you really want to know look it up. But warning..it's not on Breitbart or info wars or wiki leaks.

Hmmm...when did Trump admit it was the Russians? I don't recall seeing that but could definitely have missed it with all the crap reporting lately.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Wrong three came from Nunes without the committee knowing he was doing it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well you seem to miss a lot so I don't know what to tell you.
Look it up.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No she won't. Her job was listening. Those guys shouldn't have been making under the table deals with the Russians.
You'll see. I can't wait.

Yep...cant wait either. Just remember when the hammer drops, it is always those that scream the loudest who have the most to be afraid of.

FEAR....I can smell it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Look it up.
Couldn't find it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Either you are incredibly learning disabled or you are being obtuse on purpose...I'm leaning toward the latter, considering how clearly I explained how you not only contradicted yourself, quite hypocritically might I add, as well as explained exactly what speculation was. In fact the reason I don't get much into all the actual debating of who's right and who's wrong is because we don't have any meaningful facts...Kinda how investigating works, letting out the info before you're done compromises the investigation. So it really doesn't matter what side you argue for its all speculation and most of it is wild speculation as I don't know of many members who have any first hand experience as an FBI, HIC*edit for autocorrect* or SIC investigator. So again I leave you with the same quote as its applicable to all this wild speculation... "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
edit on 2-6-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Look it up.
Couldn't find it.

Me either...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Wrong three came from Nunes without the committee knowing he was doing it.

Wow....got a source for that?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ya know what... you're never going to concede this so what's the point?
Even trump has had to admit it was the Russians. Well this week. Next week he will waffle enough to get you guys all tingly.
So don't bother asking me anymore.
If you really want to know look it up. But warning..it's not on Breitbart or info wars or wiki leaks.

Thats nice... Wanna answer the question now on what else the IC relied on other than crowdstrikes debunked methods? You made the comment now support it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
special Council Meuller has expanded his investigation to include the criminal investigation of Paul Manifort dating back to 2014 as part of his Russian probe.
He is considering expanding further to include AG Jeff Sessions and deputy AG Rod Rosenstein in the investigation in relation to the Comey firing g ordeal. Obstruction of justice charges. Rosenstein says if necessary he will recuse himself but recused seems to mean something different to this administration based on Sessions and Nunes recent actions so who knows what that means.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

See above.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep and now he's considering expanding...
To include Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein on obstruction of justice charges in the Comey firing ordeal.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I like how the investigating bodies are dividing up things logically. Mueller is doing the Russia-Trump-Collusion investigation, and the House Committee is looking into Obama-friendly leakers of classified information.

House Focus: "Nunes served subpoenas earlier this week to the CIA, the NSA and the FBI asking for information about unmaskings requested by three former officials: national security adviser Susan E. Rice, CIA director John Brennan and U.N. ambassador Samantha Power.

On Thursday, Nunes tweeted, “Seeing a lot of fake news from media elites and others who have no interest in violations of Americans’ civil liberties via unmaskings.”"

www.msn.com... R&ocid=spartanntp

The Senate Committee is being urged to revisit Hillary's activities, since James Comey waffled, and was viewing FAKE documents, thinking they were real.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No Devin Nunes is focused on leaking. The house committee and the Senate committee and the FBI are all investigating the same thing. Russia and the trump campaign.
There is no investigation into any leaking which is odd. Why hasn't trump demanded a separate investigation into just that issue?
Two words...wire tapping.

He knows they're not going to discover anything because that idea sprang from the "Obama tapped my phone's in trump tower" tweet and his need to prove his lie no matter what.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Oh well.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

And again oh well...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Even trump has had to admit it was the Russians.
I think you made that up, but I could be wrong.
edit on 3-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join