It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Sorry.

None of that is speculation honey pie.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And umm did you hear me right? I'm pretty sure you didn't hear me say anything at all.
Unless you hear my fingers hitting the screen...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh goodness...
If the Seth rich story is true the Russia story isn't. If the Russia story isn't true the intelligence community is worthless.

The intelligent service never made a state claiming Russians hacked anything. They went off a company the DNC hired to look at their server. So it would make the DNC look bad for the lies. That's the beauty of blaming Russia and not hacong to provide proof. It was the perfect patsy for the DNC.

Ya got it all worked out dontcha?

Ok. It could be a year or more. I can wait.

(post by iWontGiveUP removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How is Susan rice connected to Russia?

CIA NSA FBI all got subpoenaed today!

This is about unmasking

"I went and looked at what I knew existed on the unmaskings, but what I found was a treasure trove of stuff that’s really bad in terms of surveillance on Americans and that is critical to the job that I have as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee," Nunes said in remarks reported by The L.A. Times.

"It’s really horrible because it endangers America, because the work that our intelligence professionals do is so critical to our safety, to have an administration, a past administration, abuse these powers and put our country in jeopardy, there’s nothing, there’s no words that can explain the damage they’ve done and the damage that they’ve created."

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

That is not all they relied on. Don't play games.

And that same intelligence community is the one you depend on every day to keep you safe so I wouldn'tt be to quick to criticize.

Really?

Do tell, what else did they rely on?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

How is Susan rice connected to Russia?

CIA NSA FBI all got subpoenaed today!

This is about unmasking

"I went and looked at what I knew existed on the unmaskings, but what I found was a treasure trove of stuff that’s really bad in terms of surveillance on Americans and that is critical to the job that I have as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee," Nunes said in remarks reported by The L.A. Times.

"It’s really horrible because it endangers America, because the work that our intelligence professionals do is so critical to our safety, to have an administration, a past administration, abuse these powers and put our country in jeopardy, there’s nothing, there’s no words that can explain the damage they’ve done and the damage that they’ve created."

Because the left is so desperate to keep the Russia bs going they are trying to link anything they can to it. In this case Democrats are bitching about 3 of the subpoenas (Rice Brennan and Powers). They are trying to claim its linked to Russia because Rep. Nunes recused himself from the russia oversight investigation.

The more the democrats push this the more their actions going to come under the microscope.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Ok so you...Who has never met her once in your life and who probably knows nothing of her personal life knows this person would never do anything wrong, dishonest, or against the law...I doubt that. So if you have no way to prove she wouldn't what you did is speculation...Now I get why you post the things you do here so much...You are confused on what speculation is. It all makes sense now, glad I could clear that up for ya

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sorry.

None of that is speculation honey pie.

But some major shift is occurring in the Trump-Russia-Collusion investigation, because witness testimonies to the House Intel Committee are being put on hold, one after the other. First, Carter Page was cancelled by Democrats. Now, Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats are dragging their feet and nothing more. The subpoenas that were issued were overly broad and all the witnesses who received them for documents complied once new subpoenas were issued with specific requests. Before anyone bitches a SCOTUS ruling requires subpoenas to be specific and it blocks subpoenas that are overly broad, like turn over all your financial documents.

Dems will try and drag this out through the midterms and into 2020. Although with Clintons blame tour and Debbie wasserman schultz obstructing justice they might be trying to keep those headlines as low as possible.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thinking we are going to be hearing a LOT more about the unmasking practices very soon. Power and Rice are going to get thrown under the bus and it will trickle up to others as time goes along, specifically Lynch and Brennan. DWS is just screwed all around.

I believe the long game is starting to show results and the DNC is scrambling for anything they can to push their agenda with Russia.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
So you people believe in illegally leaked unsourced news when it affects Obama's former appointees. But not when it has anything to say about Trump and his associates. You see the idiotic hypocrisy in all of this right?

Well w/e, Robert mueller, even if it'll probably take a year, will get to the bottom of it. And if it turns out Trump or more likely his associates are guilty of colluding with Russian spies, I have no doubt they'll try to mess with Mueller's credibility. Just like Comey.

Anyway, flynn pleaded the 5th. So if any Obama era people are in trouble, they'll do the same. Remember when Flynn and Trump said only guilty people who try to hide their deeds plead the 5th, when discussing Hillary Clinton's staff. You see the blatant hypocrisy right!?
Ah well, nothing matters anymore, there are no more unwritten rules of ethical behavior in politics. Have fun tearing each other apart over assumptions and hyperbole.

The rest of the world will move on without you. You've given the other nations of the world the chance to rise up out of America's shadow. When the people of the world are calling Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, The Leader of the Free World. You know you f*cked up lol. And this isn't a left or right thing, no one doubted George W Bush was the leader of the free world.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
So you people believe in illegally leaked unsourced news when it affects Obama's former appointees. But not when it has anything to say about Trump and his associates. You see the idiotic hypocrisy in all of this right?

Well w/e, Robert mueller, even if it'll probably take a year, will get to the bottom of it. And if it turns out Trump or more likely his associates are guilty of colluding with Russian spies, I have no doubt they'll try to mess with Mueller's credibility. Just like Comey.

Anyway, flynn pleaded the 5th. So if any Obama era people are in trouble, they'll do the same. Remember when Flynn and Trump said only guilty people who try to hide their deeds plead the 5th, when discussing Hillary Clinton's staff. You see the blatant hypocrisy right!?
Ah well, nothing matters anymore, there are no more unwritten rules of ethical behavior in politics. Have fun tearing each other apart over assumptions and hyperbole.

The rest of the world will move on without you. You've given the other nations of the world the chance to rise up out of America's shadow. When the people of the world are calling Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, The Leader of the Free World. You know you f*cked up lol. And this isn't a left or right thing, no one doubted George W Bush was the leader of the free world.

This wasn't illegally leaked or unsourced so....

It has also come directly from Susan Rice that she unmasked Trump in recordings.

There is more showing corruption at a high level from the DNC than there is showing anything connecting Trump with Russia...but keep up the act!

As far as the rest of your odd rant....well....its just an odd rant.

Oh...just a heads up too...collusion isn't illegal. So there's that....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Asking to unmask names of Americans caught in counter-intelligence operations is bad and all. But I doubt it will have this huge affect of altering the narrative. Hypothetically speaking, if Obama officials did ask to unmask names caught in spy operations, you do realize that those names they're supposedly asking for were in contact with Russian spies that the US government was surveilling.

and BAM back to Russia lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well the wall street journal broke this story. And they're fake news that use no sources and make stuff up, according to the 45th president of the united states. So who are you gonna believe? Lol

Also the house intelligence committee is saying there's a possibility that names were unmasked, they have no proof. But there is no need for proof to issue a subpoena, you only need suspicion. Like how suspicious it is that Trump's surrogates all seemed to forget meeting Russian officials. There is no proof in either case, just suspicion...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

edit on 622017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Asking to unmask names of Americans caught in counter-intelligence operations is bad and all. But I doubt it will have this huge affect of altering the narrative. Hypothetically speaking, if Obama officials did ask to unmask names caught in spy operations, you do realize that those names they're supposedly asking for were in contact with Russian spies that the US government was surveilling.

and BAM back to Russia lol.

That's only if the narrative being pushed is true...

What if they unmasked them for illegal political purposes and made up the Russian collusion story because they realized they screwed up by using something they recorded in a manner that allowed trumps team to figure out they had done so.

This unmasking event is much larger than any Trump Russia collusion and goes much deeper as far as political motive. That is evident by those that have been subpoenaed and had to testify already.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well the wall street journal broke this story. And they're fake news that use no sources and make stuff up, according to the 45th president of the united states. So who are you gonna believe? Lol

Also the house intelligence committee is saying there's a possibility that names were unmasked, they have no proof. But there is no need for proof to issue a subpoena, you only need suspicion. Like how suspicious it is that Trump's surrogates all seemed to forget meeting Russian officials. There is no proof in either case, just suspicion...

Not even worth responding to....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

She was national security advisor her job was listening to the Russians and other adversaries of the United States. When names came across her desk in a narrative regarding Russia they were masked. When a question arose about the content of the conversation she asked for and got the names of the masked parties. Because it continued to happen she made a report.
As far as this Russian probe she has answered questions.
She is being called now to distract from the Russian probe and make this about wire tapping crap because Nunes is a perfect lap dog for trump. He can't work on the investigation anymore but he can do this. If it was possible for trump to fire Devin he'd be gone. Now he's just trying to gain back brownie points lost in that whole secret documents he supposedly gave the whitehouse which in reality the white house gave him to give back to them.
Those subpoenas didn't come from the committee working the investigation. It came from the one member who has recused himself from the investigation.

This admin really needs to review the meaning of the legal term recuse. Both Nunes and Sessions.
edit on 622017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ya know what... you're never going to concede this so what's the point?
Even trump has had to admit it was the Russians. Well this week. Next week he will waffle enough to get you guys all tingly.
So don't bother asking me anymore.
If you really want to know look it up. But warning..it's not on Breitbart or info wars or wiki leaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join