It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What dems are freaking out?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: introvert

Crowd strike said so

No Intell agency even looked at the server

Yet they still have publicly stated it was Russia. Perhaps they didn't need to look at the server to figure it out. We are talking about organizations with the best tech, the best people and the knowledge to do whatever they like.

Hell, they could have been watching them hacking the server in real time.

Still, the leaks did not come from within the DNC.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Yes he did. It's not going to lead back to Hillary.
That's a hope without a hook to hang on.
This is about Russia's interference in the election. Not about Seth rich was the real leaker
That is a conspiracy theory . It's not real so no amount of investigating is going to lead back to Clinton.

not that you would grasp this, but if anyone on the inside leaked the DNC docs, then the entire Russia narrative is gone. let me know if you need help with that.

The US intelligence services have already said it was Russia that hacked the DNC.

Are you holding-out with high hopes that the leaks did come from within the DNC because you are unable to grasp reality?

I'm just not convinced yet. US intelligence services seem to be a bit agenda driven ever since Trump # on them. I'm one of those strange people who like to hold out for all the facts to be displayed, not just the ones I want to hear. YMMV

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well the entire Russian narrative is real so I don't think it's going anywhere but to congress to investigate.
And there's nothing at all wrong with my ability to grasp complex ideas.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yes that's exactly what that whole Seth rich story is.
An attempt to discredit the intelligence community.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am beginning to enjoy paying attention to these events more and more now that enough time has passed and the Russian collusion narrative continues to fall on its face.

Many things are coming together and the left are being exposed for their hypocrisy and flat out denial of reality.

I always thought of the right as being those that could not understand the corrupt nature of their own party, my oh my how this election has changed that, it appears the right woke up and now the left will be forced to do the same!

I love and agree with what you said. I couldn't understand how the Democrats couldn't see how corrupt and sleazy Hilary Clinton was. Choosing to ignore what they saw with their own eyes, instead listening to what they are told. Same goes for Republicans, only they finally wised up and decided to take a gamble and vote for someone who wasn't a career politician. Most of America is tired of the same old BS from the career politicians we are force fed. They spoke up and took a gamble on Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Crowd strike said so

No Intell agency even looked at the server

Yet they still have publicly stated it was Russia. Perhaps they didn't need to look at the server to figure it out. We are talking about organizations with the best tech, the best people and the knowledge to do whatever they like.

Hell, they could have been watching them hacking the server in real time.

Still, the leaks did not come from within the DNC.

It's pretty amazing that all that is solid, not disputable fact, yet this investigation has yet to turn up anything of substance. They sure don't know # for a group that claims to know so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One has nothing to do with the other.
She refunded them with fund raising efforts. It was part of her job as nominee.
She said they were bankrupt.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes that's exactly what that whole Seth rich story is.
An attempt to discredit the intelligence community.

This makes no sense how does it harm the intelligence services?? You don't think before you hit send do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You don't know what they've discovered. The money trail is leading them along nicely. Russian bankers that have nothing to do with the situation in Syria and everything to do with Russian government real estate dealings.
It's very interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You don't know what they've discovered. The money trail is leading them along nicely. Russian bankers that have nothing to do with the situation in Syria and everything to do with Russian government real estate dealings.
It's very interesting.

Problem is the money trail keeps leading back to the Clinton foundation. And there is no doubt what the Russians were buying. They grabbed a chunk of US uranium.
edit on 6/1/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The breached server was the result of leak from inside the DNC, not a hack.

Guccifer was created in an effort to do damage control.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It's very interesting.

that's true, and by extension, neither do you or anyone else on the outside. All we have to go on is the outward appearance. And so far, there are a lot of fake/anonymous sources, saying a lot of fake/wrong things. I welcome the release of facts wherever they point to. But being the kind of person I am, I really, really hope beyond hope that the facts point to the already established fact that the DNC is corrupt and needs to be slammed. Then, I'd like to see what Trump can accomplish, if anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Thanks I hope is honest news and not super propagandized, I really need some truth to come rather than speculations.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh goodness...
If the Seth rich story is true the Russia story isn't. If the Russia story isn't true the intelligence community is worthless.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh goodness...
If the Seth rich story is true the Russia story isn't. If the Russia story isn't true the intelligence community is worthless.

Since the intelligence community relied on a report by Crowdstrike for their own assessment I think we already crossed the "worthless" part.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Not likely. 
She know as does anyone with half a brain. She was doing her job. The right of course wants to focus on unmasking and leaks while the real focus of the investigation is and will remain Russian intervention. 
You may think otherwise but the dems welcome Ms. Rices testimony. 
Not a worry. 
It's not going to give you what you're looking for.

a reply to: JinMI

I read something from the FBI saying that having to use crowd strike data slowed the investigation but that it didn't stop it or inhibit it so I think people are making more of that then there really is.
We will see. I sure don't know and won't speculate.
Too many think they're psychic these days.

Wait wait wait...You're not going to do what? Did I hear you right...No speculation?
What then do you call what you're doing in that first post? You have no more facts than any of us so all that leaves is you speculating in favor of your idol Hillary.

There is a saying..."Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Oh goodness...

The intelligent service never made a state claiming Russians hacked anything. They went off a company the DNC hired to look at their server. So it would make the DNC look bad for the lies. That's the beauty of blaming Russia and not hacong to provide proof. It was the perfect patsy for the DNC.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is not all they relied on. Don't play games.

And that same intelligence community is the one you depend on every day to keep you safe so I wouldn'tt be to quick to criticize.
edit on 612017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join