It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: seasonal

Yeah... his base is somehow going to double despite him being the architect of their lost access to medicine.

I don't care how many Muslims or North Koreans he bombs, once his base starts losing their children, spouses, and parents because of his budget cuts, they'll either stay home during the election or cast a protest vote.

You can't count on your constituents to hate so much they forget you are killing their family.

Dramatic much?

jeeeeeeez

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Dude theres nature out there,With lost places and good people.
Sorce is the key

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Whoever Soros picks will be the Dems candidate anyway.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sorce is a Mystical Energy from Alien Space power

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: syclone

Sorce is a Mystical Energy from Alien Space power

No it's an old evil Nazi dude that the Left worships.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I hear rumors that german embassy co cordinates was a hit in the front bulding, Some say it was nuke remote lock signal sorce

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In reality Trump had a pretty thin victory in a handful of states that normally go Democrat. I live PA in the rust belt. One of those places where the Democrat primary for mayor is the mayoral election. I know lot's of people that are 30-40 years old that have never voted before that registered and voted for Trump because he peddled the same hope and change that Obama did.

CBS News
“It does look like a graveyard, says Slawson, who’s president of the Local 506 Union. “That’s the story of a lot of Erie. When you strip better than 30,000 jobs out of an area, this is what happens.” His union represents around 3,000 workers now, but the calls that come into his office are often from people whose jobs have disappeared.

Decades of decline in American manufacturing have seen a 1950s powerhouse gradually eroded to a shell of its former self in the present day. But this isn’t merely a story of economics, this is a story of the human impact, the emotional toll that hits a community which has lost the means to provide for its people.

A lot of these voters are still expecting these manufacturing jobs to come back, and unfortunately, they aren't.

Voters in Rust-Belt states don't so much care about illegal immigrants. Actual Mexicans in Mexico are taking our jobs and while some illegals make it up this far, it's not like the Southern states.

Voters in Rust-Belt states don't want wars, a lot of our friends and family are the ones fighting them.

That's Trump's key to victory in 2020. Bringing some kind of living wage jobs to the Great Lakes States he pulled from the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

No. Hillary said, "Vote for me because I deserve it, and I'm not Trump".

That turned even many liberals and progressives sour. They saw the polls, figured it was in the bag and stayed home.

In the end, Hillary still got 3 million more votes by individuals.

The gerrymandering the Republicans have been quietly pushing finally paid off...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
In the end, Hillary still got 3 million more votes by individuals.

Problem is, its coming from a smaller number of states and districts. Trump won majorities in 60% of the states and the GOP yet again won the House AND a nationwide majority of votes in House races. So that 3M number actually just highlights a major problem the Dems face. Where the Dems have great depth in certain areas, but they're also failing miserably at expanding that support nationwide and their inability to appeal to a broad coalition of voters is costing them elections.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There is no going back.

Do you think the insurance co and "big medical" is going to take less.

That is a huge joke right?

Keep in mind the US (by far) has the most expensive costs and #37 in health outcomes (behind Columbia).

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great jobs report for the month hopefully it keeps up. But some will still not be happy. We listed our house the other day well we didn't list but talked to a realtor and the price doubled in 9 years. Now to decide whether to list or not. Retirement looks soooo good!!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

That's Trump's key to victory in 2020. Bringing some kind of living wage jobs to the Great Lakes States he pulled from the Democrats.

I think he's listening to me.

Daily Mail
'We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won't be. They won't be,' Trump declared. 'I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.'

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As I've said about and to Democrats in thread after thread, they're spending so much time "Trump bashing" that it's:

1.) Distracting them from finding a viable Democratic candidate.

2.) Building American sympathy for the Trump Administration/Family.

3.) Making the Democratic Party look totally dysfunctional.

4.) Scaring away any intelligent Democrat candidates.

5.) Stifling their ability to be creative..to generate a common-sense platform that would appeal to most Americans.

Any and all criticisms, even if constructive, will be met with something in between total scoffing or total crickets.

All they care about is impeaching Trump, and being enablers regarding the extremists that they claim are only a fringe element despite the fact they're everything they're supposedly all up in arms (literally, against their fellow countrymen) about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join