It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Bloomberg, who politically identifies as independent, told New York Times columnist Frank Bruni that he thought Democrats didn't have an effective message to win the 2016 election and could repeat that mistake in 2020.

And he worries that too many Democrats are eager to jump into the 2020 race.

“They’ll step on each other and re-elect Donald Trump,” Bloomberg said.
thehill.com...

Quite a statement made by Bloomberg.

The dems do not have a good solid message. And he is right when he said that Hillary the faint said vote for me cause I an a women.

It almost worked, almost.

edit on 31-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

i put it closer to 100%. 3.5 years to go to find out.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Confirmed by everything that I see. Only message is to impeach Trump and that message doesn't resonate with enough voters.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The economy is booming for the first time in tens years in my area and it's because of Trump.

I live in an industrial/ warehousing hub for the Northeast and everything has been picking up big time all year.

Can't remember last time I've seen this. The frack pads are open again too.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

As I've said about and to Democrats in thread after thread, they're spending so much time "Trump bashing" that it's:

1.) Distracting them from finding a viable Democratic candidate.

2.) Building American sympathy for the Trump Administration/Family.

3.) Making the Democratic Party look totally dysfunctional.

4.) Scaring away any intelligent Democrat candidates.

5.) Stifling their ability to be creative..to generate a common-sense platform that would appeal to most Americans.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

your telling me. Everywhere I go in my city, there is a "We are hiring/ Now Hiring" signs at nearly all of them. Clearly business is going well if everybody is looking for workers.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The stock market is doing well. People are hiring. Consumer sentiment is high. No way the elites let this happen and we all know how much we should rely on polls after the failure to predict the previous election.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I will give Trump a higher score once the Russian affair witch hunts falls apart before the mid term elections.

Democrats will not have a chance in hell to win anything if the whole collusion that they have been banging themselves with ends on nothing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

your telling me. Everywhere I go in my city, there is a "We are hiring/ Now Hiring" signs at nearly all of them. Clearly business is going well if everybody is looking for workers.

I'm not used to it the last few years have been f##### rough. My parents construction business is booming as well.

It's pretty obvious Obama was holding the economy back on a march towards globalism.

Pretty sickening.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Just the little bit of optimism that Trump brought did infact spur a bump.

Now he has got to start cracking skulls in Congress to get sh done.

If he fails to do this he will be a failure as a pres.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The globalist are seriously panicking.

Something is coming down the pipe they won't go out without a fight.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The economy is booming for the first time in tens years in my area and it's because of Trump.

I live in an industrial/ warehousing hub for the Northeast and everything has been picking up big time all year.

Can't remember last time I've seen this. The frack pads are open again too.

I heard today average credit scores are the highest they've been in ten years. Also my 401k loves me some Trump. He's going to have the best economy since Bill Clinton, and like BC, Trump will be re-elected.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well if he wins # like these gose down www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-5-2017 by syclone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The same points you just made can be directed right back at the GOP. 8 years of slamming Obama and talking a big game got them what? Trump, who wasn't their choice at all? Sure, GOP has the majority and so far it's nothing but a complete failure. They had 6 years to come up with a viable option to Obamacare but did they take their time crafting a plan? Nope. No, they just ran their mouths and to date continue to be complete failures.

They're like a dog chasing a cat who has no idea what to do with it once they caught it. Good luck Republicans in all upcoming elections because they're gonna need it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Its really up to the democratic party. If they keep doing what they are doing they will lose again. If they realize they need a better, pro middle america platform and reel in the far left a little bit, they will win.

The majority of Americans dont like Trump. But they dont like what Hillary represented more.

Forget about the far left and far right voters. They dont decide national elections. The 50% in the center do. (If we ignore that candidates are cherry picked for us to "choose" from) And they usually vote with job economics as a top priority.

Id do such a better job as a political consultant than anyone they currently have lol.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I agree with everything you said the only thing worse than a dem is a repub. The only thing worse than a repub is a dem.

If Trump doesn't get things moving in congress, (or get a voice to why they are not moving) he will loose re-election.
edit on 31-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

The same points you just made can be directed right back at the GOP. 8 years of slamming Obama and talking a big game got them what? Trump, who wasn't their choice at all? Sure, GOP has the majority and so far it's nothing but a complete failure. They had 6 years to come up with a viable option to Obamacare but did they take their time crafting a plan? Nope. No, they just ran their mouths and to date continue to be complete failures.

They're like a dog chasing a cat who has no idea what to do with it once they caught it. Good luck Republicans in all upcoming elections because they're gonna need it.

You are delirious.
Where do you see the deranged Liberal Dems winning anything in 2018?
What message of political change are they giving people?
It's like Queen Hillary said today....."we need to lie more to win anything"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yeah... his base is somehow going to double despite him being the architect of their lost access to medicine.

I don't care how many Muslims or North Koreans he bombs, once his base starts losing their children, spouses, and parents because of his budget cuts, they'll either stay home during the election or cast a protest vote.

You can't count on your constituents to hate so much they forget you are killing their family.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Along with some of the other posters here I, too, will go ahead and call it. Trump wins re-election in 2020.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Yeah... his base is somehow going to double despite him being the architect of their lost access to medicine.

I don't care how many Muslims or North Koreans he bombs, once his base starts losing their children, spouses, and parents because of his budget cuts, they'll either stay home during the election or cast a protest vote.

You can't count on your constituents to hate so much they forget you are killing their family.

Jesus Christ....another MessiahCare slappy.
You think $8000 deductibles are saving anyone?
Even if Trump just got rid of it and health care went back to the way it was, it would still be better than MessiahCare.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join