It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Now Says That OBAMA-TRUMP-RUSSIA Colluded to Make Her Lose in 2016.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Next time understand that the article is addressing only "a part" of the interview she gave.

Hillary Blowback from Furious Fellow Dem: 'Bull****': Former DNC Data Director Fires Back at Clinton

By Cortney O'Brien, Townhall.com

It was only a matter of time before the Democratic National Committee would respond to Hillary Clinton’s claim that they did zilch for her in the 2016 presidential election. “I got nothing” from the party, she said during a conversation at the Recode Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California Wednesday.

Link to interview in the article...

I am going to guess you have not seen her entire interview?
edit on 3-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"And we still wonder about the meaning of failure"

Now come on man,,,why did you have to bring in that face? uncalled for and viscious,,, just mean spirited to the ATS community.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wrong. The title states that 'Hillary now says Obama-Trump-Russia colluded.' -- so its really simple to prove.

Provide the quote where Hillary says this.

Not some bullsh#tty misinformation vomit. If she says it-- provide the quote.

I think youre fighting the battle improperly, both you and he know that he cant provide the quote. It's a zero sum game here. Instead you should be pointing out the inconsistency based upon the inference. For example, the fodder they are using to make their case on fact is that Obama = the White House in this instance. Where also by inference one can assume that she meant all the staffers with the exception OF Obama which would still equate to the White House.

Another argument is that Hillary cant let it go when the reality is that all the sycophantic majority of President Trump supporters cant let Hillary go. Think about it, if they don't have Hillary to point to as problematic, what fuel do they have for argument? President Trump is bombarded constantly with something else he has done wrong (rightfully) so they have no choice but to fall back on Hillary and Obama. A lot of the same posters in this thread who vilified the Griffin "Trump Beheading" also call for Hillary to "permanently disappear", to "go away for good" (paraphrasing but just re-reading the thread can procure the actual quotes) which is tantamount to the same level of barbarism.

Then there is the OP itself. The OP is a constant barrage of parroting whatever it is that President Trump voices on an almost daily basis. When someone is that amorously infatuated, it's hard to get them to see reality especially in such an echo chamber. Don't think youre going to change anyone's mind in here, you wont. You wont get them to admit theyre wrong even if they are. You'll simply end up feeling as though youre the only voice. But there's hope...hope in the knowledge that the opinions shared here are an overwhelming minority in the US. Approval ratings are the first in many that prove that point.
edit on 3-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This is probably a repeat message, BUT...this is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

That includes bickering, and disparaging remarks!!!!!!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Still no quote? Try again.

It's very simple-- Provide the quote where she says or eludes to Obama-Trump-Russia colluding.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Let it go.. the Hillary butthurt!, maybe there is a special cream for it..she lost, let her ramble on, when you keep it in some form of limelight it will keep coming back for more attention.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Lol "let it go- it's a hoax thread with a false title- leave it alone- quit asking for proof- we need our fake news to dumb down our dumb supporters" lol- that about right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

it just seems some are obsessed by her bewitching ways

She is just trolling now..ignore it and it will fade away.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Let it go.. the Hillary butthurt!, maybe there is a special cream for it..she lost, let her ramble on, when you keep it in some form of limelight it will keep coming back for more attention.

It rings particularly hollow to me, to cast blame on the so called "Hillary butthurt!", when a staunch President Trump supporter is the one who authored the thread. Unless youre accusing the OP of being a closet "Hillary butthurt!"?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It gets even WORSE, Hillary. It seems the VOTERS conspired to keep you from becoming president. Putin brainwashed every single one of them!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Still unable to watch her entire interview and bring yourself to the fact you are wrong? I did provide you quotes.. You apparently are ignoring them.

Watch her interview and then get back to us.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You can't even provide a quote. If you have to reach this far just give it up. You got absolutely nothing but a false title to a hoax thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You can't even provide a quote. If you have to reach this far just give it up. You got absolutely nothing but a false title to a hoax thread.

I did.. For some reason you are failing to read it and are failing to understand she gave an entire interview.

But by all means hold onto your limited view so you can keep denying the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I'm well aware of the OP's leanings, but she is done..put a fork in it..why keep bringing her up? it's like some can't get over winning
..move on.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the OP's leanings, but she is done..put a fork in it..why keep bringing her up? it's like some can't get over winning
..move on.

Exactly. Thanks for making my point for me. A staunch President Trump supporter not being able to let go of Hillary and not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Maybe the posters who dwell on it are unhappy she is not in prison?..I just don't know. I say move forward and don't live in the past..she is not going to prison no matter how many threads they write.
Who cares about her excuses for losing?..we all know why she lost..it's a shame 2 such terrible choices were presented to the voter.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Maybe the posters who dwell on it are unhappy she is not in prison?..I just don't know. I say move forward and don't live in the past..she is not going to prison no matter how many threads they write.
Who cares about her excuses for losing?..we all know why she lost..it's a shame 2 such terrible choices were presented to the voter.

Well, I can agree with that much

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Well, I can agree with that much

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No, I'm not wrong, read it again.

She never says anything about the White House. The people writing the article say that.

She's only ever talking about Trump or Russia.

Only thing close to that is when she says the "Tech Revolution" was weaponized.

She's not talking about Obama at all. Read it again and you can see that.

You're starting to sound like ole girl Hilldog. Still pushing the broken cart through the mud. Good luck with that.

Trump 2020.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It's an urban dictionary word meaning to have a stroke while posting on social media.

Isn't that awesome that we are now adopting urban dictionary words into our vocabulary on ATS? So glad with the direction this place is going. Maybe we could be the new 4chan of politics or something, that would be amazing.

Oh get over it. 4chan as a whole has done more good than you will ever hope to accomplish in your sad liberal life.

Screw it, this is now a Spider-Man thread.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join