It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Now Says That OBAMA-TRUMP-RUSSIA Colluded to Make Her Lose in 2016.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: carewemust

How is this, like a thread? But then my thread, not a thread?

What is that?

ColdWisdom, your thread is definitely like a thread. Who would claim otherwise?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Xcathdra

Shows the vulnerability in their armor. They could have done that through Bernie Sanders. From my perspective, he would have been the perfect puppet. They chose to take the whole house. Played every trick in their hand and still got Trumped. Pun possibly intended......

They need someone they can own and control.. Sanders does not fit that bill. Remember he was an independent before running as a Democrat this last election. He has since gone back to be an independent. They need someone they "own" and by own I mean like how scientology finds out all the nasty personal secrets then uses them to control them and the narrative.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Julian Assange on Twitter: You can't blame WikiLeaks for your failures when what we published was your own words. Blame yourself.

Absolute savage.

Julian should play it cool with Hillary. She still wants to "drone" him, and would have no problems paying someone a couple million dollars to snuff Mr. Assange out. Nasty..nasty woman.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

How is this, like a thread? But then my thread, not a thread?

What is that?

ColdWisdom, your thread is definitely like a thread. Who would claim otherwise?

A thread?? You mean like a loose piece of string or something?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Konduit
Julian Assange on Twitter: You can't blame WikiLeaks for your failures when what we published was your own words. Blame yourself.

Absolute savage.

Julian should play it cool with Hillary. She still wants to "drone" him, and would have no problems paying someone a couple million dollars to snuff Mr. Assange out. Nasty..nasty woman.

Part of me wonders if the death of Seth Rich and a wikileaks attorney werent warning shots to Assange.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I don't understand, where in the article does it mention Obama as OPs headline claims?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?, that the whole Democratic theme for winning seats on mid term is actually drilling their base that Russia makes them lose the elections, the more you read into it, the more you hear the none existent collusion, beside what Russians has been doing for decades to any superpower it starts to sound stupid.

The Democratic party thinks that undermining
the will of the voters telling that they voted for Trump because of Russia is going to make people turn in their favor, they can not even phantom that is not Russia but them as a party, their 8 years of failed policies, crappy health care pandering to foreign immigrants, and a candidate that nobody really wanted, but got stuck with it, because Hillary wanted to try one more time to become president.

Three times is a charmer, if she goes again in 2020 she will go into history as a 4 time failure.

(post by bender151 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The irony here is...the the only 2016 candidate with actual convincing evidence against her for election rigging and collusion ...is Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The irony here is...the the only 2016 candidate with actual convincing evidence against her for election rigging and collusion ...is Hillary Clinton.

Not only that but there doesn't seem to be any one denying the information that was in the wikileak documents. The only thing the DNC seem to have a problem with is that it was made public. Go figure......

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
LOL leave it to Big foot to be the only being in teh history of the DMV to get a GOOD photo mr foot never looked so gromed . lol
That photo made me laugh .
As for who won want that resolved JAN 20 ?
It matter not how curved the road traveled only how you blow away teh compation

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Can you elaborate on this a bit? What are Hillary's ailments and who is your source?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

What are your credentials that you have diagnosed her as paranoid schizophrenic? And, can you site examples of this behavior?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: aero56

What are your credentials that you have diagnosed her as paranoid schizophrenic? And, can you site examples of this behavior?

I am an armchair shrink and if you can't see it then I can't help you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: aero56

Paranoid schizophrenic.... megalomaniac... Dr. Evil syndrome... Left wing loon...

take your choice...

Remember though, according to her and the left she is the most qualified to be president... even if she wipes her hard drives with a cloth.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And just thinks, we could have had her for president a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I remember a democrat spokesman saying it was Hillary's decision to spend no time in the critical states of Michigan and Wisconsin.
After all the last time Wisconsin was red was under the wipe out by Reagan in 1984.
And Michigan had not been red since 1988.

Those were her choices and it was a critical error based on the margin she lost by.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Rationalize it all you want. That isn't what is being said in this article. This isn't breaking news as there is nothing new here that hasn't already been said a million times here.

The title of this thread is incorrect.

This is FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Because, somehow, the name still means something to people...That that is her husband is beside the point.

(post by mOjOm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join