It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Suggests Democrats May Have to Lie to Win Elections

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It is telling that Hillary the spitter is bold enough to say this.

Truly a sociopath.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

"Democrats have to start learning how to twist the truth"

What? Is this a joke along the lines of a migrant student from Juarez taking Spanish 1 his freshman year of high school in the states?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think the title of the article is a bit disingenuous. She did not suggest Democrats may have to lie to win elections.

She said "well" in regards to the host saying "good for you". It was not good for her. She lost.

She then goes on to say that people need to rethink how to combat the lies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Do politicians honestly think they are fooling anyone with their faux moral high ground arguments?

Well, they might not fool you or I, but they seem to fool a lot of the populace.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: RazorV66

Little secret-

Both parties don't give a sh about you or any promises they made.

Feathering their own nest is what the exceed at.

I never claimed Trump gave a crap about the people, but I think he cares more than Hillary does.
Hillary looks so out of place and uncomfortable around regular people, it's like she is not even human.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I think the title of the article is a bit disingenuous. She did not suggest Democrats may have to lie to win elections.

She said "well" in regards to the host saying "good for you". It was not good for her. She lost.

Don't twist yourself so hard. this is what she said.

Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that her loss to Donald Trump might suggest that Democrats have to start learning how to twist the truth if they're going to start winning elections.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that her loss to Donald Trump might suggest that Democrats have to start learning how to twist the truth if they're going to start winning elections.

Clinton said that, specifically? Can you provide a link to her exact quote? It appears that is not what she said. That's what Fox News said.

I watched the video provided and she did not say that in the video.
edit on 31-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

"People" sure knew how to combat HER lies last November !!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"People" sure knew how to combat HER lies last November !!

Go troll somewhere else. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about this issue.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The gerrymandering after the 2010 census pretty much guarantees the Democrats will not be taking over the House or Senate for a very long time.

I've been working on an analytical post about the 2010 gerrymandering issue, but it's so bleak for liberals, especially given the fact that they've already lost the Supreme Court and 136 seats in the federal judiciary (more than Obama had in 8 years!), I didn't have the heart to put it up.

But you are quite correct. The old mid-term election rules don't apply anymore.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you actually suggesting that she didn't mean lie? Here is the quote just for you, one more time.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

She said her team did not "engage in false content."

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Are you actually suggesting that she didn't mean lie? Here is the quote just for you, one more time.

That's not a quote of what Clinton said. It's a quote from the first line of the Fox article. Here is the link from your op that you quoted...in the OP:

nation.foxnews.com...

Please provide a quote from Clinton saying Democrats have to lie. She said "well" in regards to the "good for you" comment by the host and then said people need to rethink their strategies to combat the lies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

if you say so

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton Suggests Democrats May Have to Lie to Win Elections

Oooh, you mean continue to do what you've always been doing.

Nailed it

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What would these politicians say if they told the truth?

I haven't heard too much talk about the huge ass DEBT lately.

How'bout the FED and how they are wholesale screwing the US people/govt.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

At a tech conference in California, Clinton said Trump's team made an "enormous investment in falsehoods, fake news, call it what you will."

When a host suggested Trump invested in lies, she said, "Lies, that's a good word too."
nation.foxnews.com...

So Hillary the faint thinks that Dems need to start "learning" how to twist the truth if they are going to win elections?

If you like your Plan you can keep it.

I never had sex with that women.

I didn't know the papers were classified.

Read my lips---oops.

It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Blast from the past, it is pitiful the length that Bill the horn dog went to try to hide his sex'capades.

Let's elect his wife, right?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
New Hillary Campaign song .........

Winner !

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

What would these politicians say if they told the truth? 

I can't speak for all politicians, but my guess if Hillary were to tell the absolute truth, it would probably be something like "I am really a reptilian and im here to harvest your souls!"

Lol, something like that..

edit on 31-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join