It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopTheScalpings Announces Operation Fight With Fire, Conservatives Fight Back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: infolurker

If Soros is so powerful how come there are no Democrats left in government?

For starters, he didn't just fund Democrats. He's the financial backing behind John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, and several other RINOs. The last election proved that the country is largely leaning rightward between the West and East Coast metropolises. He's diversifying.

The man is a goddamn menace.
soros.news...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh, and God I love that hashtag. Whoever came up with that piece of quality symbolic truth really deserves a cookie.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
#StopTheScalpings

- Elizabeth Warren agrees !!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I will agree with you . But he makes his points and what is and is going to keep happening until the left backs off .

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Well can you answer my question from earlier then. Because you seem to know what this is all about.

What is the left doing that is silencing Conservatives in reference to what this topic is talking about??? How are they doing that??? and who is "they" exactly???

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Telling the truth about conservatives is now "scalping,suppression and assasination", so they are going to lie about liberals for exposing their own corruption.

Ummm no.

Someone needs to read again (or for the first time)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't get it.

Who is silencing conservatives??? How are they doing it???

Next,

What are conservatives doing about it through this new campaign here??? How and who are they???

It's all very vague.

Where the hell have you been?
There is a open effort (full court press / blitz) by media matters and other Soros backed organizations to attack advertisers. They were successful with Bill O’Reilly and are now coming for Sean Hannity via his advertisers.

Here is their list for Sean Hannity and their gloating of success, they got 7 but USAA came back:

www.mediamatters.org...

These are Sean Hannity's advertisers

-----------

NOTES

[1] GoodRx -- After the publication of this list, GoodRx reached out to advise that their recent television buy is over and that they do not have any future television buys planned. They want to be very clear that because the buy is over, they did not technically remove any ads. They also wanted to make it clear that if they do run ads in the future, they may or may not advertise on Hannity's program. (Observation: GoodRx seems especially concerned about the unfortunate controversy they have been dragged into. Their situation is an illustration of the pitfalls of not being intentional with ad buys and getting swept up in associations with volatile personalities like Hannity.)

[3] Viking River Cruises -- In a statement provided to Media Matters on May 30, a spokesperson for Viking River Cruises confirmed that the company will "no longer be advertising" on Sean Hannity's program.

www.mediamatters.org...

Angelo Carusone's organization posted a list of Hannity's advertisers. A similar campaign led to dozens of advertisers abandoning Bill O'Reilly, who was eventually let go. So far, seven companies have pulled their ads from the show. Carusone predicts Hannity's demise will come, but not as quickly.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Media Matters Targets Sean Hannity’s Advertisers In Attempt To Stop Seth Rich Investigation

Sean Hannity, one of the few commercial media hosts to discuss the case has been hit with over a dozen Media Matters attack pieces within the past 24 hours. Despite that, Sean Hannity continues to investigate Rich’s murder – a murder that would be under significantly more scrutiny if Rich was not involved with the immensely corrupt DNC. Targeting conservative media commentators and outlets is nothing new, but the force that Media Matters is coming after Hannity is cause for investigation. If these were truly baseless allegations, as they claim, then why would they invest so much effort and money into shutting down the investigation?

Sean Hannity ✔ @seanhannity
To all my friends. TODAY, George Soros, & Hillary Clinton supported Mediamatters is targeting all of my advertisers to try and get me fired
10:37 AM - 24 May 2017

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Last week, Media Matters launched a campaign ― “Know What You’re Sponsoring” ― that’s aimed at making sure “ad buyers know what their clients are sponsoring if they spend their ad dollars with Fox,” according to the group’s release. Carusone said posting the list of Hannity’s advertisers is “a continuation of that conversation,” and pointed out that Media Matters compiled it through publicly available information.

Last month, then-Fox News star and accused sexual harasser Bill O’Reilly saw more than 50 companies quickly flee his show following an advertiser boycott led by Media Matters and other progressive organizations. Hannity tweeted more than a dozen times Wednesday that “liberal fascists” at Media Matters now were targeting him just as Cars.com became the first advertiser to jump ship.

The recent attention being paid to his advertisers, Hannity said in an interview with HuffPost, is an attempt by progressives to silence his conservative voice.

edit on 31-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And Glenn Beck, back in the day.

Doesn't matter if someone likes or dislikes him - it happened, and now the tables have turned.

Hip Hip hooray!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hey, it's a big world out there. I can't know everything that's going on all the time ya know. Only so many hours in a day.

Ok, so he's lost like 10 advertisers according to that list. Out of I don't even know how many, but a lot more than 10.

How do you know MediaMatters is responsible for all those anyway??? Maybe they left for their own reasons.

Also, what if what MediaMatters is saying about Hannity is true and therefore only stating perfectly good reasons why people shouldn't be advertising with them??? Nobody has to advertise on a program if it's not good business for them to do so.

I don't really see the problem here. How is MediaMatters doing anything wrong here???? Are you saying they're lying to the advertisers or making the advertisers stop using his show or something????

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I fully oppose boycotts, especially because of the words of one person. It's a form of censorship. What we need is more voices, not less of them.

I think hitting mediamatters would be a more practical approach.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: infolurker

Hey, it's a big world out there. I can't know everything that's going on all the time ya know. Only so many hours in a day.

Ok, so he's lost like 10 advertisers according to that list. Out of I don't even know how many, but a lot more than 10.

How do you know MediaMatters is responsible for all those anyway??? Maybe they left for their own reasons.

Also, what if what MediaMatters is saying about Hannity is true and therefore only stating perfectly good reasons why people shouldn't be advertising with them??? Nobody has to advertise on a program if it's not good business for them to do so.

I don't really see the problem here. How is MediaMatters doing anything wrong here???? Are you saying they're lying to the advertisers or making the advertisers stop using his show or something????

This Maybe?

The left-wing nonprofit published a list of Hannity’s advertisers on Wednesday, kickstarting a public campaign to pressure the advertisers into dropping his show.

Soon after the list went public, reporters began contacting advertisers to ask whether they would continue supporting Hannity after he pushed a conspiracy theory surrounding murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

On Twitter, advertisers were flooded with angry threats of boycotts if they didn’t pull their ads from “Hannity.”
edit on 31-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Soros would rather burn a government down than build one.

Look at how many successful "color revolutions" he's funded. He has his people in the right places. Quality over quantity.

The man is a diabolical super genius, but there are some folks really digging into him. He won't be able to hide much longer.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for this. Now I do recall that USAA went back to sponsoring Hannity after so many vets threatened to pull their accounts. So who likely has the income to make this happen? Not the college SJW who are putting up the most fuss.

Okay this could work. May even get a twitter account so I can join in the chatter.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I fully oppose boycotts, especially because of the words of one person. It's a form of censorship. What we need is more voices, not less of them.

I think hitting mediamatters would be a more practical approach.

I agree one hundred percent.

David Brock is the head of the snake. He's a complete sociopath with a checkered history that could be exploited.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

What's that truth exactly? Anon sources on false story after the next? Or do you have any examples....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join