It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Filed Against DC Police To Force Release Of Seth Rich Files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Also, according to the family conference video I posted, Seth's dad says; "If he would have seen a gun in the beginning, he would not have risked his life".

Seth's dad is implying that Seth didn't know the suspect(s) had a gun, so he resisted, and then got shot in the back. If Seth would have known about the gun, then he wouldn't have resisted.

If Seth didn't know the suspect(s) had a gun... then that changes the meaning of "I've got heat".
edit on 1-6-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Thanks. No owner names mentioned though.

I wonder if they heard or saw anything....or if they were even questioned.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Alice Laidlaw

Hmm???

Where did you see that name?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Property taxes are public info

Link on zillow, just use address

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

The IRS sinks ships, and Loose lips

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ah, that makes sense.

Would I be correct in thinking that you think something seems to be up with this particular incident and that the probability of this being random street crime is less than the probability of it being DNC related?

Also, does it seem odd that several key people have never been interviewed by police for information that might help solve the crime?

Are you familiar with the capabilities of the shotspotter? Vasa Croe indicates that they can record conversations and may contain clues other than the gunshot report itself.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No 911 calls

It was shotspotter that "alerted" D.C. Metro

Body cameras?

street and surveillance cams???

Nada!
edit on 1-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Bumpkiss

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I dont believe it was a botched robbery. I think he was targeted for leaking documents to wikileaks.

The fact certain people have not been interviewed can be problematic. It all depends on the evidence the police have that we dont know about. Sometimes interviews are not necessary.

As for shotspotter im not to familiar with it. I dont believe it can record conversations though. I thought they were designed to recognized gunshots via acoustic signature / decibel level.

While a person does not have an expectation of privacy in public voice capability would be problematic from a legal standpoint.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
ATS will not let me post "maps" pics

I know I know

But look at google maps

His address; the murder location

And Lou's Bar???

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

What was his (bac)

And where are those medical records???

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
You know what helps solve murders a lot faster ... A lot of public attention..no one should want to stop that even if its a bunch of theories... I say ATS puts a permanent listing about finding his murderer at the top if the site for at least a month.. Bring a lot of attention .. Bring peace to his family..

And I say release the files and have a lot more eyes on it.

You know why police didn't let 1million people try to solve a murder in the past? BC IT WAS F#ing IMPOSSIBLE! WE HAVE THE INTERNET NOW! TIME TO EVOLVE! .. Not to make light of this murder but I am just saying. It would help solve it I think.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The fact that the DNC has a handler on the family
is suspicious as well!

The handler you speak of is actually Donna Brazille, believe it or not. She called the Rich family to ask why a private investigator was inquiring with D.C. Police about the Seth Rich murder.

Gee, I don't know Donna. Maybe because they want to know who murdered they're son?

And so do we.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one assigned to stage the hit.

Also, Debbie W.S. has a brother or a cousin that is US state attorney in the district where Seth was murdered. I mean, you can't make it look any more premeditated than that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Respectfully the police dont generally allow the public to "work" a law enforcement case for legal / constitutional reasons. Law Enforcement is based on consent of the people governed by various laws. It also deals with how crimes are prosecuted in that courts have defined how evidence can be admitted into a court action. Contrary to popular belief there are a lot of laws / governing actions that define how law enforcement operates.

The second would be constitutional issues. Certain and important rights are protected by the constitution - like unlawful search and seizure, protection against self incrimination, right to due process, trial by jury etc etc etc.

An important term is "acting under color of law". Another is "fruit of the poisonous tree".

A simple single mistake can result in a serial killer walking free with jeopardy attached, ensuring no retrial for the crimes.

Asking for the public's assistance on certain aspects of a case is important. However people need to realize that a person is innocent until proven guilty. Just because evidence points at a suspect does not mean the suspect committed the crime. Civilians have a difficult time understanding that concept and I think it bears out in these threads.

Having untrained civilians working a case like law enforcement is a recipe for disaster.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The handler you speak of is actually Donna Brazille
Handlers name is Brad Baumann.

Also, Debbie W.S. has a brother or a cousin that is US state attorney in the district where Seth was murdered
Brother.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Keeping an eye on this thread. Let's hope that evidence is found as to who, and why Seth was really murdered...

Oh wait, don't we know this already? (sarcasm off)

Unfortunately, most, if not all evidence has probably been 'disposed off'.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The handler you speak of is actually Donna Brazille
Handlers name is Brad Baumann.

Also, Debbie W.S. has a brother or a cousin that is US state attorney in the district where Seth was murdered
Brother.

D8tee, where did you find that tidbit about the handler ?

Donna Brazille would be handler for the DNC.... Perhaps, peace will be obtained for this family if their murdered son has justice and the mystery is solved. I suspect they are in fear of their lives and the lives of other family members. (I know lefty's this is only an opinion and you just aren't ever going to have that one with me)

We have to assume at this point, that the whole set of body cams still exist and IMO that means a good possibility this qualified for them to use the tried and true "national security issues" . That can conveniently be drug out ever time someone seeking data that would clearly help solve a case, involving the politically connected, when people ask for the truth.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
First heard about it from Wikileaks long time ago.

tweet

Here's a random link with some info.
Link

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Justoneman
First heard about it from Wikileaks long time ago.

tweet

Here's a random link with some info.
Link

If I didn't already know it, I repeatedly recognize that I love how you think!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It's no secret though. Brad can be seen speaking here with the family at 10:00.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

hey Vasa, i'm unsure if you were asking this question because you don't know the answer, or because you wanted to affirm your POV through having burntheships double check, but:

First...what led them to the conclusion of it being a botched robbery? Why is this the narrative?

this narrative comes from the police themselves, stating they believe that might be the case because that neighborhood has been recently "plagued by robberies," even though... again... nothing was robbed. or maybe it wasn't "nothing."

The cops suspected Rich was a victim of an attempted robbery, one of many that plague the neighborhood. Strangely, however, they found his wallet, credit cards and cellphone on his body. The band of his wristwatch was torn but not broken.

Newsweek Source

here's my two cents - i might make my own thread about this later to expand on this idea, but: in my mind, it's a convenient misdirection to report that "nothing was stolen" when something of particular interest actually was.

in other words, if it actually WAS the DNC, they obviously wouldn't steal his personal effects. they'd steal any communications device/laptop he had that they suspected would be incriminating to their operation. if he was working that night, it's not illogical to believe that he may have had his laptop/work phone on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join