It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary BLAMES Trump for the Election Loss Lol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Reminder....

Mud Pit or not.......
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: jimmyx
or people that have went to college

let' face it, trump voters like stupid people

I like you Jimmy, I really really do.

Ouch !!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Shame on that tabloid for reporting her words.

Right???

I was just looking for verification, and before I could confirm or deny it people jumped on the 'fake' news tabloid
bandwagon. That poster didn't come back after it was proven true.

Prime example of why I look for the words from the horses mouth.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: stosh64

Shame on that tabloid for reporting her words.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day. Heck even the Bat Boy reported in Weekly World News might not be fake.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
WHEN did ATS become a Trump rally?

Clinton LOST. Get over it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: MteWamp
She's like a poor, beat dog, that just gets kicked again, over and over, every day.

I noticed no mention of blaming Comey again in this article. Hmmm Gee I wonder why. O wait I know why Trump fired him. And thats because Trump got rid of her Political Opponent for her.

LMAO, ok that meme is awesome

She really does need to crawl away and not come back.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

It's pretty odd that Trump supporters constantly cry about Hillary.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No, it's really not. I, also, cannot stand Hillary Clinton, but she's no longer relevant (thank the sky-wizard above for that one).

This is just part of the routine. One of the many daily "let's poop on Hillary," threads so the groupthink may flourish with all the wonderful and oh so pragmatic stars and flags, lol.

When Obama won the election, ATS was heavily left leaning. I miss a lot of the posters, they may been hardcore liberal leaning, but they were respectful and I can tell you one thing - they certainly didn't clog up ATS with pointless threads about moneybags or any of the other losing candidates.

The pendulum was swung to the opposite side (as it always does), and it will swing back to its original position (as it always does). Meanwhile, the American populace are in a deep trance watching the pendulum swing back and forth, back and forth, screaming out: "BUT THIS TIME, IT'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!"

For how many folks consider to not be a fan of Hillary, their posts say otherwise considering that they're still harping on about the wicked witch of the west to this day.

It's a simple deflection technique, but I'm sure you're aware of this. As long as the Hillary threads continue, it takes away discussion/attention from the RELEVANT, CURRENT POTUS.

Not having a fond opinion of Obama after he was elected and re-elected was not a popular opinion. Not having a fond opinion of Trump is also not a popular opinion.

The thing is, I don't care about popularity, I care about truth (something many here have abandoned in their relentless pursuit for partisanship parables).

ATS is undoubtedly a forum that's primarily focused towards pro-Trump coverage and anti-everything else that's not Trump coverage (especially when it's irrelevant, such as this thread, or the multiple threads regarding Hillary's coughing fit).

I used to be very active in the 9/11 forums but I was absolutely convinced there were either trolls just being trolls, or paid dis-information agents that would belittle, berate, and deflect to destroy any thread before it gained any attraction. I, of course, never "called anyone out," but in my opinion it was brazenly clear.

I'm starting to believe the same aspect is now applicable to ATS as a whole. With the new culture of meme queens in the form of dank stashes (makes me cringe just typing it, but it's how the praise kek do it 4 da lulz people operate), the emergence of "fake news," and an overall attitude of "blame liberals for anything/everything under the sun," I question the veracity of ATS and many of its posters.

I've seen more posts dividing people up based on political affiliation and talking about "being on the right side of history," talking and insinuating potentional civil warfare tongue in cheek on ATS in the last four months than I have my entirety of not only posting but lurking here.

There's an agenda at play, I'm certain of it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I guess part of the problem is she keeps trying to insert herself into the public picture..if she just went away to retire it would be nice and there would be nothing to discuss..same thing with Trump..if he could just shut up and get on with it there would be less to talk about.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Presidents do it all the time. Remember Carter? No big deal.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I think Carter gets more respect though..people just do not like Hillary and never will, and with all the BS regarding the DNC screwing the better man.
As I remember Carter was just regarded as ineffectual..he has a bit of wiggle room for people to accept his opinion or listen to him.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah. Basically my point I guess was that it's not that big of a deal. I would have never known Hillary was even in the spotlight if it was not for 1000's of threads here. I mean come on. Enough is enough. It's an overkill to a point of unhealthy obsession with her. People are even deflecting from Trump by going "but.. but Hillary!".

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate. Hits Facebook & even Dems & DNC.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 1, 2017

Trump's back to calling her Crooked Hillary. Maybe next he'll be saying "lock her up"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Really? When liberals didn't stop blaming George W. Bush for every little thing for the last 8 years?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I agree 100%

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

LOL. You brought up Bush.
Too funny.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"It's pretty odd that Trump supporters constantly cry LOL about Hillary"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We constantly LOL at Trump. So there!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

LOL. You brought up Bush.
Too funny.

How so?

Leftists never passed on an opportunity to bash Bush for 8 years of Obama even though he totally went away after Obama took office.

Bill Clinton's wife has never shut up since Trump beat her BADLY in November.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It's pretty funny because I haven't heard of anyone bringing up Bush in a while. And here you are, a right-winger, bringing him up.
Just found it funny. It's all good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join