It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary BLAMES Trump for the Election Loss Lol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton blames election loss on 'vast Russian conspiracy'

"I also think I was a victim of the very broad assumption that I was going to win," she said.

God can't this lady stop bitching about how she's a Victim?

"Well, it turned out we were right, and we saw evidence of it," she said. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

And yet Trump isnt Impeached yet.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday blamed deep cooperation between Donald Trump and Russia for her loss and said she hopes investigators will quickly connect the dots that show Trump's culpability.

And yet if there was Evidence the Former Heads of the FBI, CIA, NSA would have snitched all ready when questioned under OATH.

She admitted that during the campaign, people rejected her and her team's assessment that Russia was working with Trump to hand Trump the White House, but that she was dismissed.

Hmm so how would you know who Trump was working with Russia unless you Wiretapped Flynn and other Trump people?

Clinton said based on what she's seen so far, she is "leaning Trump" when it comes to who was to blame for her election loss.

What the #? Blame Trump? Wtf is that. So in other words the RNC and other 3rd party candidates should have just handed you the election without you having to work for it? Thats some #ed up thinking right there.

"I think it's pretty hard not to," she said. "I think the marriage of the domestic fake news operations, the domestic RNC Republican-allied data, you know, combined with the very effective capabilities that the Russians brought, you know, basically, the group running this was the GRU, which is the military intelligence arm of the Russian military, and they have a very sophisticated cyber operation."

"In bed with WikiLeaks, in bed with Guccifer, in bed with DCLeaks, and you know, DCLeaks and Guccifer which were dropping a lot of this stuff on me, they haven't done anything since early January," she said. "So, I mean, their job was done. They got their job done."

"I believe that what was happening to me was unprecedented," she added.

Go back in the words Hillary seriously. Clearly you have been living in a Rock.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And this is coming from one of the most evil woman this planet has ever known...
edit on 31/5/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
And this is coming from one of the most evil woman this planet has ever known...

Every day Trump is in Office triggers her racist Russian Phobia. We have to remember that the Russians are our friends, neighbors, teachers, coaches,partners incrimes, sports heros, etc., we can not let this phobia spread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
She's like a poor, beat dog, that just gets kicked again, over and over, every day.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
She's like a poor, beat dog, that just gets kicked again, over and over, every day.

I noticed no mention of blaming Comey again in this article. Hmmm Gee I wonder why. O wait I know why Trump fired him. And thats because Trump got rid of her Political Opponent for her.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Do you have a link to a transcript or video of her saying this? The article you posted has no reference links.

Not saying I doubt it, but anything without referenced sources I doubt.

ETA: They had this video at the top of the article, which was its own kind of hell to watch, but the video was not what the article was talking about.

edit on 5 31 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

ETA2...
I found the nauseating video, its over an hour long.

All I can say is I thank the good Lord above everyday that this woman is NOT president!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
She can blame as much as she want´s if she can´t bring evidence, she probably has no, so it´s just a lie! Isn´t that basicly how she and her defenders spin this everytime when something touches her? Only that she seems to manage to wind out of the situation like a lubricated eal.

I don´t know why anyone can bring up symphaty for her, looking at what a two faced person she is. Are people blinded so much, is it defiance and pride because they can´t loose face?

I´m not talking about democrats or republicans, I´m talkign specifically about her personality, not about any rumors or things she did.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
edited because on second thought, I shall not judge her.
edit on 31-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: stosh64

It's a conservative tabloid. The word "examiner" should tell you something.

link   
Trump is the reason you lost, Hillary. That's because he was better than you. That's how elections work.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Do you have a link to a transcript or video of her saying this? The article you posted has no reference links.

this was in the OP. It's word for word.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

ETA: They had this video at the top of the article, which was its own kind of hell to watch, but the video was not what the article was talking about.

The best reference source is Hillary. They put that video up to make a Point about how much of a sore loser she is and is admitting that there own Presidency ended in disgrace with the impeachment of Bill Clinton. Hahaha.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So, lets break it down and see who is still remaining that can be blamed for her loss.

1. It was Comey - check (1 person)
2. It was the Russians - check (144 million people)
3. It was Pepe - check (1 meme)
4. It was the deplorables. (66-67 million people)
5. It was the fake news media. (ehhh - lets call it 2000 people)
6. It was Wikileaks. (200 people)

This is a total of a littler over 200 million people and there are 7 billion in the world therefore theres a #-load more blamin' to do yet before she gets it right.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Trump is the reason you lost, Hillary. That's because he was better than you. That's how elections work.

You mean it wasn't Russia or Comey why she lost? Just Trump was a better candidate. ? Classic

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this was in the OP. It's word for word.

That link in the OP went to an article that had no reference links and a video that was unrelated.

However, after a little research the story is spot on.

Here is the video to prove it, if you can stomach over an hour of Hillary talking and whining.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, lets break it down and see who is still remaining that can be blamed for her loss.

1. It was Comey - check (1 person)
2. It was the Russians - check (144 million people)
3. It was Pepe - check (1 meme)
4. It was the deplorables. (66-67 million people)
5. It was the fake news media. (ehhh - lets call it 2000 people)
6. It was Wikileaks. (200 people)

This is a total of a littler over 200 million people and there are 7 billion in the world therefore theres a #-load more blamin' to do yet before she gets it right.

You can add the DNC to the list of those she blames.
twitter.com...

Wow. Clinton on @DNC: "I inherited nothing from the party. It was bankrupt... its data was mediocre to poor, non existent, wrong.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
She finally got it right. Her opponent won so it's his fault she lost. He beat her.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Logic win every time

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet 2 of my girlfriend's pretty little toes that sooner rather than later, the investigation into the Trump-Russia collusion story will be summarily dropped for lack of even one scintilla of evidence, and the lie about the "Russians" hacking the DNC totally debunked at about the same time.

After that, what is Bill Clinton's wife going to blame her loss on?

Maybe she'll finally focus her vodka-stoked rage on the ones really responsible for her drubbing -- the American voters.
edit on 31-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Liberalism is thievery.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join