It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House issues 7 Subpeonas Related to Unmasking / Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks blue! When I posted I only had the WSJ link. 3 for unmasking and looks like the other 4 are BS.

The other four subpoenas were issued at the behest of the committee’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), and were said to be duplicative of subpoenas already issued by the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting a parallel probe. These four are focused, sources said, on persistent – but as yet unsubstantiated – allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, the corrupt GOP will have to do the impeaching since they control the majority so good luck with that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Over what? Did you even read the OP?

The subpoenas are about unmasking Trump's associates, likely to the intelligence communities which is not supposed to happen. American citizens are not supposed to be unmasked.

This is aimed at those in the Obama administration unmasking US citizens.

You want Trump impeached for that?
edit on 31-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Reportedly it's Susan Rice, Samantha Powers and John Brennan who've been subpoenaed.

But hey, let's just impeach Trump for that anyway.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, the corrupt GOP will have to do the impeaching since they control the majority so good luck with that.

Please provide evidence that the GOP is "corrupt".

And if it could be as clear cut and undeniable as the DNC's proven collusion with the campaign of Bill Clinton's wife to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination (something both parties are now being sued over), that would be peachy.

Thank you.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Wow, you don't think our politicians, as in both D & R, are corrupt?

Just wow...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wow, you don't think our politicians, as in both D & R, are corrupt?

Just wow...

Not all of them.

You didn't mention the Democrat party in your post, which of the two, is the one being sued right now for PROVEN corruption.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
you lefties just dont get it...... we hate you so much that will praise Trump for no other reason than to watch you squirm like a bug under a magnifying glass. It is entertaining and gratifying. When ever the arrogant, elitist... holier than thou, self righteous experience discomfort..... an angel gets his wings

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
you lefties just dont get it...... we hate you so much that will praise Trump for no other reason than to watch you squirm like a bug under a magnifying glass. It is entertaining and gratifying. When ever the arrogant, elitist... holier than thou, self righteous experience discomfort..... an angel gets his wings

It really is pure torture for some.

They wake up every morning and Trump is still President.

Seven and one half more years of bliss 🍺

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not sure why you would he'd be impeached, but you clearly did not read the article.

The House Intelligence Committee issued seven subpoenas on Wednesday...
Those subpoenas seek information on requests made by former national security adviser Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power for names to be unmasked in classified material

Also Mike Flynn, Dem. hired by Pres. Obama, could go many directions.

The committee has subpoenaed the National Security Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency for information about what is called “unmasking.”

And then Boris Epshtyen, aRussian wirking w/ Trump.
That seems to be the only person close to Trump.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That's why this ditz Waters keeps waddling around telling everyone who will listen that Trump -- even though he is a man of good character with a spotless background record (unlike Bill Clinton's wife), needs to be "impeached" and no one can challenge her on the legality of that action.

What do you mean by spotless?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No, the majority are corrupt, bought and paid for by their wealthy donors. Wanna see, search for you favorite politician here and find out whose donating to their campaign and Super Pacs, www.opensecrets.org...

The reason I didn't mention the Dem's is clearly written in my first post, which you obviously didn't comprehend and the key word there was MAJORITY.

I'm not a Democrat so stop with you whataboutisms in defense of Republicans, which I assume by your defense of them you side with and probably voted for Trump.

I don't side with either party because both are deeply corrupt. Wanna curb the corruption? Get money out of politics. Over turn the stupid rule that money equals free speech and that Corporations are people. Politicians don't care what you, the average citizen wants or needs. They only care about what the donors want and that should be obvious to anyone, especially someone who posts here on ATS.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what specific law would be broken if a Presidential candidate 'colluded' with Russians during the campaign?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are laws regarding unmasking... that is what the thread is about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join