It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 65th Bilderberg Meeting to take place from 1 - 4 June 2017 in Chantilly, Virginia, USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ah I see yes... didn't put together that there was a large amount of media attending... good catch! That does add the potential for some juicy gossip coming down the pike.

I'm going to Walmart and buying a 30 pack of Eggo Waffles and Tin Foil... I'm gonna spring for the thicker restaurant grade stuff this time.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Folks who promote healthy labels like proletariat and precariat can totally be trusted!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Isn't this by definition a conspiracy

Being conducted a few mikes from D.C.?

Will Trump do something about it?

This is COLLUSION
edit on 31-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As was this

COLLUSION is illegal???

edit on 31-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Papa

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The way I see it, if Trump goes he is part of the cabal. if he doesn't go, I will still give him the benefit of the doubt

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc
Trump will not be there, he does not need to be. National security adviser Herbert McMaster will be attending. Hopefully to gather intel on the plots against him, seeing as he is part of the agenda the group will be discussing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Sure dude, so the Professor in Materials Physics from Sweden plays what role exactly?

Or the CEO of Ryanair??

Oh the director of CERN too, must be for their Stargate...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Seriously? They are doing super high tech advanced experiments with physics that worst case scenarios could rip apart space time, open a dimensional rift, or even create a black hole. Obliviously the people in charge of the world need to be kept abreast on updates about such things . If it has the potential to disrupt or alter global commerce, the intelligence community reps and large financial group reps need to know as well.

Also, in the time you have spent willingly enjoying this conspiracy site, surely you have read on corporate interests and how they integrate/dominate political motives. Fairly rudimentary conspiracy facts I figured were put out there during the Bush years with Kellogg Brown and Root and Halliburton. Or the more traditional influence of Monsanto, Lockheed, Boeing, DuPont etc.. etc ..

My point is Ryanair is Europe's largest airline carrier, and it was only founded in 1984

You should be asking the question about why the CEO of Europe's largest airline carrier is attending the private closed door meeting with the rest of the people there. Europeans, and the world and anybody who flies their service sure are curious. Hopefully they are not trying to figure out how to salvage the Mossad laptop bombs on planes plot that our POTUS had the courage to warn the world about.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

They give out the list every year, and every year some idiot makes a chicken little thread about it. And every year I point out how there are people attending that aren't big scary illuminati monsters.. like all the members of the media attending for example.

sorry what?
the media that constantly manipulate us instead of giving us information on a neutral base?
like telling us which country to be afraid of and thus bomb it?
or how fun it is to wear rfid chips under the skin?
oh i can certainly see why they attend these meetings!

remember: who controls the money and the media controls the people.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Yes,
they are in trouble.
They know it,
so they must be on their
best sociopathic behavior.

Which will not help solve anything.

Ever.
S&F

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Jesus Christ, bomb them already...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Any News?

Bueller...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting article

Who knew?

www.theguardian.com...

Henry Kissinger, the gravel-throated kingpin of Bilderberg, visited Trump at the White House a few weeks ago to discuss “Russia and other things”, and certainly, the Bilderberg conference would be the perfect opportunity for the most powerful man in the world to discuss important global issues with Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Take some video if you don't mind;

The press won't be there

With Security like AREA 51

I'll be busy at my menial labor...sorry to disappoint.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Here's a link to an independent journalist that actually filled out paperwork and got permission from the airport to record in the airport and on the grounds. He has a few videos about this, a lot of the participants are silent, but this one, the first person he talks to in the video, is Klass Knot, President of the Dutch National Bank.

He's asked what he's most looking forward to. He responds "Well the exchanges of view, I think it's always interesting discussion, and uhh if it helps lower international boundaries a bit then I think it would be a most welcome development."
0:35 seconds in

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Great link thanks!

Seems mostly harmless... a few sketchy looking guys in there though... not sure if they were just prick businessmen getting caught off guard by Youtube Press.

It's funny that everybody on ATS knows the itinerary but nobody actually attending seems to know what will be discussed.

My conspiratorial brain starts really cooking when I kept hearing them say the same thing... "WE WILL SEE"

That's heavy.
edit on 3-6-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Where is Isis when you want them.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Maybe the Bilderbergers will do us a favor and get rid of Trump.

We should send them a petition

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't understand what's wrong with having international boundaries (borders, if I'm catching that right) and why people are so against borders. Look at London now, and Europe, and this banker is hoping for more open borders around the world. What does a banker have to do with anything regarding borders?

<< 1    3 >>

join