It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists America needs to fear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22297215]aethertek[/

How about the Bilderberg?

Nope Christians, all those guns and freedoms. Get'em.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: aethertek

Let us know when "Right Wing Christians" start executing anyone who disagrees with their theology, m-kay? Until then, you're grasping at straws.

m-kay:

Dr. George Tiller
Shannon Lowney
Leanne Nichols
Dr. John Britton
Dr. David Gunn

This is just a short list. These are all doctors or technicians that worked providing legal abortions in the US and were murdered, or "executed" if you like, by right wing Christians.

These murders and shootings (as well as hundreds of incidences of fire bombings and violence at abortion clinics) took place in the aftermath of a long campaign by Operation Rescue and its founder Randall Terry, who challenged anti-abortion activists with the rallying cry: “If you believe abortion is murder, act like it.” Terry claimed that he wanted to build a “Christian nation.” He’s jumped from conservative denominations several times, either leaving or being thrown out; in 2005 he converted to Catholicism, and met with Pope John Paul II and more recently with Cardinal Burke in Rome.

Paul Hill, who murdered Dr. Britton, was an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church of America (he was excommunicated for his calls to violence on abortion in 1993). Shortly before Michael Griffin shot Dr. Gunn, he attended services at Whitfield Assembly of God church in Pensacola, a congregation that regularly picketed local abortion clinics and was supportive of Terry’s admonition to act as you would if you really believed abortion were murder. He asked the congregation to join him in praying for David Gunn’s soul, then went out and shot him.

For Dr. Tiller, the violence never subsided. His clinic was regularly picketed; he was harassed with lawsuits organized by anti-abortion groups. It is absolutely amazing that he continued to do his work, to help very desperate and frightened women. Now he is dead, gunned down on his way to church.

Let us hope that no one compares his murder to abortion. In fact, if there is one thing those in the religious community must do to prevent a return to the days when such comparisons were discussable in polite company, it is to make clear that the world’s religions do not consider abortion murder.

Dr. Tiller saved women’s lives; this is not a debatable point.

Source

Hardly a straw-grasping situation.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And? Am I suppose to get emotional over 17-year-old images? FAKE NEWS
edit on 31-5-2017 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
All I have to say. . . .is. . . .

Covfefe.

Hate to throw down like that, but that's how I roll.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
When I read the thread title I thought these Violent right-wing Christians wanted to change the name of our country to Amenica.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So you are a Christianophobe?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Let us know when "Right Wing Christians" start executing anyone who disagrees with their theology, m-kay? Until then, you're grasping at straws.

Um...you don't know your history do you?

But in reference to the OP: Everyone just needs to take a step back, and try to find some semblance of unity in this country.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Um...you don't know your history do you?

But in reference to the OP: Everyone just needs to take a step back, and try to find some semblance of unity in this country.

Check your history. Christians and Muslims have been fighting and killing almost since they were established, mostly each other. One group has mostly moved on but as anyone can confirm, their are always exceptions to the norm. But I'll leave it to you to determine which group is still bombing, beheading, and proclaiming the annihilation of non-believers and those in the West. I'll give you a clue, it doesn't start with "Christ". Check your news. Their name may have changed.....Jihadists, ISIL, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood....but these terrorists still carry a torch for the Islamist religious, political, and social movement and they don't belong to the Church of Christ, Ave Maria or 7th day Adventists.

There is a bombing or violent attack about twice a week or more somewhere in the world at any given time. If I were a gambling man......

We do need unity but ignoring a known threat helps no one. We need to unify to identify and destroy the evil that is among us. And since there are so many wolves in sheep's clothing, it is an extremely difficult task.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

See everyone? Someone just used the word "Christianophobe".
Remember this post.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And? Am I suppose to get emotional over 17-year-old images? FAKE NEWS

AND?!?!

ISIS is the offspring of Al Qaeda.

ISIS is only "our" ally because Obama / Hillary / MSM said so.

Al Qaeda is only the 'good guys' now becuase Obama / Hillary / McCain sent then into Syria as mercs (side by side with ISIS at the time) to try to overthrow the government, where they FAILED, thus causing the civil war there.

Oh, but Al Qaeda whom we're supposed to know beyond all doubt are our ENEMEIES *see 17 year old photos), now they're our friend because allegedly a few years ago they and ISIS had philosophical differences and now they're each others competition?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Metallicus

See everyone? Someone just used the word "Christianophobe".
Remember this post.

I did it in jest since it is a favorite liberal tactic.

I doubt anyone is really afraid of Christians just like people aren't really afraid of Muslims. It is simply a tactic used by liberals to attempt to marginalize people's legitimate concerns.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Bible is filled with violence. This dude wants more?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Let us know when "Right Wing Christians" start executing anyone who disagrees with their theology

You've been doing it in the middle east for years, not to mention overthrowing leaders around the world who don't toe the captialist, I mean Christian, line.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh man.....i was going to say the IRS?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Always entertaining reading the ignorant drek from the usual suspects.

To everyone else, if you're concerned with the continuation of our Democracy & would resist the tyranny of theocratic reactionaries there are many good places on the net with much useful information.
One already posted & here's another informative read.
www.politicalresearch.org...

These people have been attempting to gain & hold power to advance their warped beliefs & create their hell on earth.
The recent legislation of so called "religious freedom" is just the start in their quest to freely discriminate against non Christians.

This country was not founded as nor was ever destined to be a "christian" nation & if you think living in a theocracy wouldn't be so bad, I say look to the mid east & their charming social structure.

K~

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I know my history sir. I know that almost every "peaceful" religion has been killing other "peaceful" religions for whatever reason for the last two millennia.

Christendom doesn't get a free pass, nor does Islam, nor Judaism. In fact, I would claim that abrahamic faiths are responsible for possibly all or a high majority of the religious killings in the last 2,500 years.

I think we should outlaw all abrahamic faiths. They're nothing but repackaged sun worship anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join